Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent (11525 Views)

Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by oneman2k7: 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tell your brother asap
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by humilitypays(m): 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dominion202:
My brother that lives in the United Kingdom send me down to Lagos to check on his wife.
Getting to their house in Lekki, I met the door locked so I try to check on their neighbour for me to ask of her where about. Actually have tried her line before coming but was switched off. While trying to move from their own flat to the next flat, I heard someone moaning from the oza room, I paused but to my greatest surprise I discovered the voice is that of my brother's wife, so I waited at the verandah for her to come out. After an hour and 30minute, she came out together with a man who happened to be her boss.
After the man have left she begged me not to tell my brother but I can't keep dis to myself. My brother is to kind to me. He was the one sponsoring my eduction from secondary to University. He has be in UK no for a year trying hard just to make things work fine for the family while the wife here was engaging in adultery.
He travelled out of country not that long This is happening, what will now happen if he stays for more 3years before the family join him?
Am at a confused state now, what should I do?
Kindly help
if you were a good brother, you ought to have rang your brother right there and gave him live situation report from the crime scene just as CNN, BBC, Aljazeera, Euro News, France24 do, you are a bad brother sad
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by murphyibiam15(m): 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Starz825:
Oga act wisely
No go rush tell ur brother ooo......things fit spoil pass normal o....
Give her sometime, advise her....if u catch her again..then report

This one wey u add picture...u wan make Dem push am go fp grin

Modified: u guys quoting me calling me mumu...u all are mumus....

You telling him to tell the brother,...but if it was the brother that was doing same while the wife is abroad ...would u guys have advised him to tell the wife....
Hypocrites....men are just so quick in crucifying women... where as most men are worse when it comes to things like this
Bro calm down...you should understand that selfishness is part of nature and that's what preserves it..he owes his brother the duty to tell him, what if he contracts HIV..on the other hand if his brother was the one cheating he owes the wife nothing to tell her, he can only advice his brother..that's what it is..but for now the brother isn't the one at fault so let's deal with this case before u come up with your own imaginary case undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by PappiG(m): 12:36am On Jun 10, 2020
Wish you could tell us , since you been in the UK with your brother, how many ladies him never touch there since all the years he has been there, abi him na Jesus? Lately there are some things I don't count as sun anymore , would u expect a active sex wanting lady not to have sex for over how many years the husband traveled out of the country? Look take this matter to the back page, she only did what needed for her and this hasn't cost the family in anyway. You will see only be the pain of your brother and the family if you tell him anything.
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
MPESA:

Oga is very possible...
Bro very rare
If not impossible
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
seanwilliam:
u self mumu.. cant she just break up?
U be fool oh
How can she break up with her husband as if dey are dating.
Moreover who break up with someone living abroad every Nigerian girl dream
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by MPESA(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Bro very rare
If not impossible

Sure bro, your point are valid.
Re: Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Greatzeus(m): 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
Super story undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!!!! She's Not A Virgin ,but We Getting Married. / What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? / Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.