Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Popular In -Demand Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular In -Demand Women (5389 Views)

Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! / Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys? / Must Girlfriends Demand An Allowance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular In -Demand Women by spikedcylinder: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2009
I'm curious.

Normally in any social or professional setting theres a female (or few females in some cases) that command the admiration and lust of most of the men. Whether in Uni, neighborhood or workplace. Those women that are attractive and have options - women that always have all the guys on their back trying to make them laugh and get close.

Im just wondering, what do you feel like being this sort of woman? Does all the attention get to their head? Do they usually make the wrong decisions? Do they ever notice men that ignore them and don't go all the way to please them? Are they ever happy? Do you sometimes tire of the attention? What happens when you get older and less attractive and the attention simmers?
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2009
This is a trick complex question. "seats and waits for replies before contributing to the topic"
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by spikedcylinder: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2009
Trick question ke?
Do you consider yourself a woman in demand?
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Pittbaby(f): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2009
to many variables for one answer to apply , just look at hollywood there are the older stars that still hold their own and there are the ones that will noy let their hay day go.
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by iice(f): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2009
My sis-in-law is that kind of woman. No woman do i know other than less of a handful with strong will and direction as her kiss kiss Which makes her all the more appealing to them grin I guess that's why we get along cheesy
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2009
more of a high school/college thing but yes, there are such women.

Some are genuine while others are manipulative.

some women are just sexy or attractive like that.

One such girl I know, had a guy fall in love with her and she wasnt aware of it until he informed her his parents wanted to meet her. He'd told them she was the girl he was going to marry. And all the while she only thought he was a friend. Big brouhaha at the time.
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by spikedcylinder: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2009
banom:

Go to this forum, www.naijahotsingles.com , there, there is a forum board for seduction, Playboy is there teaching every one how to seduce opposite sex. i think it will help in the question you are asking,

How to seduce the opposite sex? Dude, what did I ask, what are you saying?
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by opsydudu(m): 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2009
this thread is strictly for the ladies, for me, i have never seen/met any women as close as being in demand. Such women do not exist except if you-women do feel/think that you are in such position because men or people generally want to be with you, then something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by spikedcylinder: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2009
Pittbaby:

to many variables for one answer to apply , just look at hollywood there are the older stars that still hold their own and there are the ones that will noy let their hay day go.
iice:

My sis-in-law is that kind of woman.  No woman do i know other than less of a handful with strong will and direction as her kiss kiss Which makes her all the more appealing to them grin I guess that's why we get along cheesy
tpia.:

more of a high school/college thing but yes, there are such women.

Some are genuine while others are manipulative.

some women are just sexy or attractive like that.

One such girl I know, had a guy fall in love with her and she wasnt aware of it until he informed her his parents wanted to meet her. He'd told them she was the girl he was going to marry. And all the while she only thought he was a friend. Big brouhaha at the time.

I asked because I have seen different variations to "popular in demand women". Whilst some take it in stride, enjoy the compliments and get along with their lives, others seem to live for the attention. Interesting thing is, to me, half of them are not even attractive. What's the pulling power?
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by spikedcylinder: 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2009
opsydudu:

this thread is strictly for the ladies, for me, i have never seen/met any women as close as being in demand. Such women do not exist except if you-women do feel/think that you are in such position because men or people generally want to be with you, then something is wrong somewhere.

You've never met a beautiful woman that has all sorts of men chasing her about like rabid dogs?
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I asked because I have seen different variations to "popular in demand women". Whilst some take it in stride, enjoy the compliments and get along with their lives, others seem to live for the attention. Interesting thing is, to me, half of them are not even attractive. What's the pulling power?

could be they have the ability to make the guys feel special in some way. Men rarely resist that. Especially when you massage their ego.

opsydudu:

surprised @ bolded.

You've never met any such women?
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by puskin: 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2009
Such women often fall 4d guyz U least xpect.
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by spikedcylinder: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2009
tpia.:

could be they have the ability to make the guys feel special in some way. Men rarely resist that. Especially when you massage their ego.

No, not really. Their shine shine physical appearance pretty much does the talking for them.
I used to have a friend in uni whom I'd rather die than pay compliments to. Reason is because EVERYTIME I paid her a compliment in the past, she'd respond by saying "I know". Very attractive but incredibly cocky.
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2009
@ topic

Those girls are lipsrsealed But there are some who are simply cool and get along very well with guys.
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

No, not really. Their shine shine physical appearance pretty much does the talking for them. I used to have a friend in uni whom I'd rather die than pay compliments to. Reason is because EVERYTIME I paid her a compliment in the past, she'd respond by saying "I know". Very attractive but incredibly cocky.

@ bolded

that too.
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

No, not really. Their shine shine physical appearance pretty much does the talking for them.
I used to have a friend in uni whom I'd rather die than pay compliments to. Reason is because EVERYTIME I paid her a compliment in the past, she'd respond by saying "I know". Very attractive but incredibly cocky.

It could be jokes hun. I have said that as well its all jokes.
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by spikedcylinder: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2009
^^^^ No, they were not jokes. She is very vain.
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2009
@topic
Ah, well, you just sort of get used to it, the attention and all *bats eyelashes* cool cool

I'm kidding I'm kidding! grin grin grin
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by spikedcylinder: 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2009
Anyone who gives you that kind of attention should be jailed for paedophilia anyway. tongue
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2009
Lord have mercy, am I the child who never grows? shocked cheesy
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by debest1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2009
popular in-demand girls soon lose their dignity as no man likes to marry an "anfani adugbo" even if the reputation is ill-deserved
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Hotstepper(f): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2009
hehehe,
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2009
debest1:

popular in-demand girls soon lose their dignity as no man likes to marry an "anfani adugbo" even if the reputation is ill-deserved

Wrong! The end up getting married to the richest men.
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by debest1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2009
michelin89:

Wrong! The end up getting married to the richest men.
and becos the man is rich that implies she is happily married?
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2009
debest1:

and becos the man is rich that implies she is happily married?

Do you know what I'd give to have her closet?
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by debest1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2009
michelin89:

Do you know what I'd give to have her closet?
closet may be filled with gold and silver, what abt the love and companionship she wud crave in the times when wealth becomes irrelevant
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by spikedcylinder: 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2009
Hotstepper:

hehehe, I am a woman in demand and cuz I am used to it all da way from primary skool, it is no longer an issue couple with the fact that I am shy

How do you think you react to all the attention you get?
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by omega25red(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2009
These types of women enjoy all that attention. some end up getting married before it gets too late and some wait too long to get married before they realise that beyond their rapidly fading beauty they have nothing else going for them. I have also found that most of these women tend to notice a guy who could care less about their beauty because they tend to be curious as to what you have going for yourself that you didn't even notice how pretty they are. the list goes on and on
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by debest1(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

How do you think you react to all the attention you get?
a more pertinent question is why she is in demand, is it cos of her looks, ass, boobs, lips, legs or brain? cos if its the looks, they wud do the deed and move on sharpish
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2009
debest1:

closet may be filled with gold and silver, what abt the love and companionship she wud crave in the times when wealth becomes irrelevant

I am going to have those. I need her closet to complete my already satisfying life.
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by chiogo(f): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2009
Popular in demand. haha. I don't know about that.

I've never seen a female who EVERY guy wants. C'mon!! But then I guess it depends on the intentions of the guys.

Most aren't love-related, mostly lust.
Re: Popular In -Demand Women by spikedcylinder: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2009
debest1:

a more pertinent question is why she is in demand, is it cos of her looks, ass, boobs, lips, legs or brain? cos if its the looks, they wud do the deed and move on sharpish

No, I'd rather ask the question I asked. I already know what physical attributes appeal to most men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? / Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots / (Not too late)Romancelanders fun thread #10yearschallenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.