Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies (40703 Views)

Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Second Surrogate Baby - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
eldoradoxx:
That is why if an Hausa man slaps you in Lagos, rather than retaliate like a man with balls would, you look for an Igbo man's to threaten. Coward!
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
eldoradoxx:
You are funny. When we in present days Niger Delta and South East went to war of freedom in 1967- 1970 against the Hausa Fulanis/North, was it not you guys in the West that were shouting one Nigeria! Even when we offered to liberate you guys so that you can declare Oduduwa Republic on a platter of gold without firing one shot, Cowardice wouldn't allow Awolowo man up and take the chance to set his people free like the Biafrans had determined to. So I wonder who the designation coward and traitors should be properly given to

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Bloody tribalist!!! But it's cool to be a citizen of Germany after 8yrs as a black African with similar privilege with the whites,but, after staying in Lagos State which is your country for over 30yrs you can be told to pack and go

How do people like you reason?
How do you sleep at night?
Oh ye bloody tribalistic bigots, I wonder how you reason.

People like you have never stepped out of your state let alone country so you are bound to shallow bigotic reasoning. Not your fault.
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Ibile33: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
The mention of Tinubu and yoruba unfold in the white heat of a Biafran campaign to make Lagos their capital but more importantly, their inherent desire and lust to disrespect their yoruba host communities thus a backdrop that destroys nuance and can make consensus impossible.. We yorubas are sick and tired of your intransigences and obnoxious behaviours and will not tolerate your unruly attitudes... Either you accept yoruba rules or just pack and go back across the Niger.. Simple as ABC.. wink

6 Likes

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
Chrisbella24:
The money these people charge road side traders is so Alarming.

The first day I tried selling on the road, those people collected all my profit from me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

"Iyaloja and a Babaloja"
What da fuckkkk

Be a real niggarrr
There is no need for all these

Even the so called Lagos is one overrated slum!
The whole of it is a slum
A squalid!
Mucky
Slummmy
Vile
And very dirty
Have been there before as a real niggarrr and a Bini son
That place is not conducive for living
Low Moda fuckkking overrated slum

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by eldoradoxx: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
Taye4j:

Since you have decided to tow the line of history, I will give it to you as e dey hot. Maybe you should go back and read how your Nnamdi Azikwe removed the secession clause inserted into the Constitution by Awolowo.

Azikwe felt because Igbos had both the administrative and military power as at that time, they could do and undo - so he decided to remove the clause.

It has been proven over time that Igbos are selfish and ungrateful, cowards and traitors. No wonder Ojukwu killed all the Northern military elites and preserved his Igbo brothers before the Hausas decided to pay you back in your own coin
Cite one Book I can consult today where I can see that there was a time in history when Zik became the drafter of the constitution. Stop spewing these old wives tales. The real opportunity for Oduduwa nation came in 1967 when the Biafran troops matched on Ore with a view not to conquer South West but to liberate that region from the grip of Hausa Fulani domination. What did Awolowo do, he ran to Gowon to stop the liberation movement at Ore, he was rewarded with a Ministerial position, imagine Awolowo stooped low and became a Minister in a government of young Hausa-Fulani military officers that were then barely educated enough to write their names well. . Till today the South West and the rest of the South have remained subservient to the North because South West could not summon courageous to secede when the agitation was still fresh and young in the entire South. Today you want to blame Zik for removing secession clause from which constitution if I may ask. I don't have any single problem with south West other than that I find then always going against the collective interest of the whole South always to please the same Hausa Fulani guys over their Southern neighbours who have never been a threat to their existence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by surgical: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

It is careless and emotional talks like yours here that always put Igbo under pressure and more trouble wherever they reside outside of their homeland.

Why not supreme court instead ? I sincerely hope that some you guys won't give the state government the needed excuse to demolish that place and use it for the purpose it was originally planned.
it is you that is very myopic,i am a Yoruba man but I don't support injustice or impudence anywhere it is found,i don't know why you guys are so obsessed with the Igbos,they are the least of your problems,they are not your oppressors like the Fulanis,and they contribute to the economic development of your state,as a bona fide Nigerian you are free to exploit any opportunity in any part of the east if you spot any
For me being an appendage of an exploitative godfather,who is only about self is not interesting to me and that doesn't make me an Igbo just as you have your preference,i should be allowed to have mine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Taye4j: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Cite one Book I can consult today where I can see that there was a time in history when Zik became the drafter of the constitution. Stop spewing these old wives tales. The real opportunity for Oduduwa nation came in 1967 when the Biafran troops matched on Ore with a view not to conquer South West but to liberate that region from the grip of Hausa Fulani domination. What did Awolowo do, he ran to Gowon to stop the liberation movement at Ore, he was rewarded with a Ministerial position, imagine Awolowo stooped low and became a Minister in a government of young Hausa-Fulani military officers that were then barely educated enough to write their names well. . Till today the South West and the rest of the South have remained subservient to the North because South West could not summon courageous to secede when the agitation was still fresh and young in the entire South. Today you want to blame Zik for removing secession clause from which constitution if I may ask. I don't have any single problem with south West other than that I find then always going against the collective interest of the whole South always to please the same Hausa Fulani guys over their Southern neighbours who have never been a threat to their existence.

So when Ojukwu marched on Ore after several warnings from the Yorubas and bombed Lagos, is that liberation? Who says Yorubas can't liberate themselves and wait for the Igbos to do that for us. See, you can continue to change the narrative as much as you like, the history still remains the same.

Also, Yorubas are not the ones killing your dream for the actualization of Biafra, you should rather face your masters from the North. Yorubas are not responsible for your misfortune.

Na everybody go bear em papa name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
coputa:
Leave lagos for who,lagos belongs to nobody,it's a no man's land.all the past governors of lagos state are strangers.even tinubu is from osun state.

Do you know that Azikiwe wanted,or should I say preferred,to be the Premier of Western region as against that of the Eastern region where he came from ? This is a verifiable fact,but the question is why ?

The reason is that Azikiwe knew that the
whole of the east was just a small enclave of highly primitive people with no hope of any economic prospects. He struggled against Awolowo for the soul of western region while his own house ( eastern region) was on fire ! Azikiwe was eventually disgraced and embarrassed politically.

Also, a certain Ojukwu ordered his ragtag army to invade Lagos with the excuse that Lagos was the capital of Nigeria that he was fighting. What a reason could be given by a man who wanted to breakaway from Nigeria ! What business had he with Lagos ? Ojukwu's army was crushed by few Yoruba soldiers at Ore on their way to Lagos. The battle was the beginning of the end of Biafra.

So,if you are here telling us that all the former governors of Lagos state are Igbo, we know where that is coming from. It is coming from a man who is ashamed of his ancestral land for an obvious reasons and therefore,must tag another man's land " a no man's land". If an Emeka is from Abia and he becomes a governor in Enugu, how is that my headache as a Yoruba man from Ejigbo ?

Lagos is igbos "mumu button",we press it whenever we like. You guys are always too emotional to be reasonable for once !

4 Likes

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by eldoradoxx: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Taye4j:

Since you have decided to tow the line of history, I will give it to you as e dey hot. Maybe you should go back and read how your Nnamdi Azikwe removed the secession clause inserted into the Constitution by Awolowo.

Azikwe felt because Igbos had both the administrative and military power as at that time, they could do and undo - so he decided to remove the clause.

It has been proven over time that Igbos are selfish and ungrateful, cowards and traitors. No wonder Ojukwu killed all the Northern military elites and preserved his Igbo brothers before the Hausas decided to pay you back in your own coin

1966 Coup: Officers Involved.

Maj. Kaduna Nzeogwu (Igbo)
Maj. Adewale Ademoyega (Yoruba), author of "Why we struck"
Maj. Emmanuel Ifeajuna (Igbo)
Maj. Timothy Onwuatuegwu (Igbo)
Maj. Chris Anuforo (Igbo)
Maj. Humphrey Chukwuka (Igbo)
Maj. Don Okafor (Igbo)
Capt. Ogbo Oji (Igbo)
Capt. Emmanuel Nwobosi (Igbo)
Capt. G. Adeleke (Yoruba)
Lt. Fola Oyewole (Yoruba), author of "The reluctant rebel"
Lt. R. Egbiko (Esan)
Lt. PM Okocha (Igbo)
Lt. Tijani Katsina(Hausa/Fulani)
Lt. O. Olafemiyan (Yoruba)
Capt. Gibson Jalo (Bali)
Capt. Swanton (Middle Belt)
Lt. Dag Warribor (Ijaw)
2nd Lt. Saleh Dambo (Hausa)
2nd Lt. John Atom Kpera (Tiv)
Capt. Ben Gbulie (Igbo)

Source. Google.
This misinformation should stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Taye4j: 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
eldoradoxx:

Maj. Don Okafor (Igbo)
Capt. Ogbo Oji (Igbo)
Lt. R. Egbiko (Esan)
Lt. PM Okocha (Igbo)
Capt. Gibson Jalo (Bali)
Lt. Dag Warribor (Ijaw)
Capt. Ben Gbulie (Igbo)

Source. Google.

If you like go to Wikipedia, it doesn't change the fact that it was the Igbos that masterminded that coup and they believed for it to succeed, they need a handful of soldiers from other part of the country to make illegality look legal.

I repeat, Igbos are cowards and traitors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by eldoradoxx: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
Taye4j:

If you like go to Wikipedia, it doesn't change the fact that it was the Igbos that masterminded that coup and they believed for it to succeed, they need a handful of soldiers from other part of the country to make the illegality look legal.

I repeat, Igbos are cowards and traitors.
The day Yoruba officers led by Diya staged their own coup against Abacha, you remember how it ended? Hahahah, help me complete the story abeg my bro.
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Taye4j: 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
eldoradoxx:
The day Yoruba officers led by Diya staged their own coup against Abacha, you remember how it ended? Hahahah, help me complete the story abeg my bro.

No wonder ! You don't even know what a coup is. Everybody knows Abacha is always paranoid and will do anything to put his political enemies behind bars. Diya's arrest was only a political witch Hunt and nothing more.

4 Likes

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Ibile33: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
coputa:
Leave lagos for who,lagos belongs to nobody,it's a no man's land.all the past governors of lagos state are strangers.even tinubu is from osun state.
Enugu and Kano can remain Biafran and arewa respectively but Lagos is a no man's land abi?..the thunderbolt that will strike you is gathering strength over the Atlantic...
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by coputa(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ibile33:
Enugu and Kano can remain Biafran and arewa respectively but Lagos is a no man's land abi?..the thunderbolt that will strike you is gathering strength over the Atlantic...
I do not know why you people(yoloba) hate the truth.the two states u mentioned: Enugu and Kano,can you mention the name of one non indigene that has govern these states,but lagos state till today is govern by people from other states.does someone owns that land,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
eldoradoxx:

Maj. Don Okafor (Igbo)
Capt. Ogbo Oji (Igbo)
Lt. R. Egbiko (Esan)
Lt. PM Okocha (Igbo)
Capt. Gibson Jalo (Bali)
Lt. Dag Warribor (Ijaw)
Capt. Ben Gbulie (Igbo)

Source. Google.

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by themanderon: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
Greedy slobs. All they know how to do is to amass wealth for themselves using abgeros whose futures have been stolen blind. All the money her father embezzled is not enough they just have to amass more cos they have become slaves to money.
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by surgical: 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=GGSG post=90476378][/quote]They are the barely educated ones,they lack exposure,you can't not use them to judge all Yorubas,this set of people only see things from the perspective of they are attacking our party
That is the mindset with which they view all issues which determines how they respond
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
surgical:
it is you that is very myopic,i am a Yoruba man but I don't support injustice or impudence anywhere it is found,i don't know why you guys are so obsessed with the Igbos,they are the least of your problems,they are not your oppressors like the Fulanis,and they contribute to the economic development of your state,as a bona fide Nigerian you are free to exploit any opportunity in any part of the east if you spot any
For me being an appendage of an exploitative godfather,who is only about self is not interesting to me and that doesn't make me an Igbo just as you have your preference,i should be allowed to have mine

And as a " Yoruba man" you love it when the so called economic developers tag your ancestral land " a no man's land " right ?

Let me rephrase your question here : why are the igbos so obsessed with Lagos ? Are they the only non Yorubas living in Lagos ? Why are the Hausa/Fulanis and others not laying claims to Lagos and call it a no man's land ?

Trust me, every virtuous Yoruba person hates injustice and is ready to fight it wherever it is found. That's the way we are brought up. But for the Igbos in Yoruba land, there are one thousand and one ways of killing a stubborn cat !

Lagos can't be called a no man's land. They can take their economic contributions or whatever to wherever if they can't respect our ownership of the land. Take this from me: the next generation of Governors of Lagos state will make things extremely difficult for Igbos in Lagos as long as the present fools keep running their putrid mouth anyhow. If you get my drift, then you will know that this is bigger than any Tinubu.

The day is still pretty young,let's go earn some more dollars man,bye.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Omoluabi16(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
shocked

"E pain am" Census.... 2 crying men undecided

I am going to jog, see you in 1 hour.

THEY ARE PIGS BLA BLA BLA.
Forget the tribalism and see this is robbery. It is foolishness if you think these people care about you because you are yoruba. Some of you have been so blinded that you can not see simple injustice. The irony is that it catches up with everyone irrespective of tribe.
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Taye4j: 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
coputa:
I do not know why you people(yoloba) hate the truth.the two states u mentioned: Enugu and Kano,can you mention the name of one non indigene that has govern these states,but lagos state till today is govern by people from other states.those someone owns that land,

Can you please mention those 'people from other states who have governed Lagos state. Till date you said? I'll be waiting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by MENELIIK: 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
surgical:

You are not Yoruba and if you are, you need an urgent brain transplant. The Osus on this platform always portray Yorubas in bad light irrespective and you are here spewing gibberish. The best way to treat whoever hates you is to balance hatred.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by MENELIIK: 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Omoluabi16:
THEY ARE PIGS BLA BLA BLA.
Forget the tribalism and see this is robbery. It is foolishness if you think these people care about you because you are yoruba. Some of you have been so blinded that you can not see simple injustice. The irony is that it catches up with everyone irrespective of tribe.

How many times have you criticised the injustice happening in the erosion ravaged enclave? Charity begins at home

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://punchng.com/computer-village-traders-tackle-tinubus-daughter-over-levies/
See another eye frog thief in the making. God will bless her with more frog eyes.. Thieves full this country if not everybody or every black African.
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Mraphel: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Adaibeku:
Afamed n minorityopinion cum n tell d hardworking big boys to go back to their east ,wat again are u good 4?
But remember in future ,we will remind u all dis u do in Lagos n we won't forgive because we worship chukwu okike abiama not Jehovah god

Post Coming from a person from a region where they don't accomodate people.
Yorubas will rejoice when u leave now.

3 Likes

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Cosbyrich: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
An average Afonja has always been better than an average OSU anytime, anywhere. An average OSU needs an average Afonja to survive.Ask Ojuku and Azikiwe.An average OSU needs to come to Yorubaland to survive.[quote author=brownemmanuel43 post=90475085][/quote]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Mraphel: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
donprinyo:

Jealousy will continue bringing you down until u vanish.
That's not jealousy why are ur people living among the people you hates?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by mywells: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
That computer village is too congested,they have the right to ask them such levis, you'll see all cockroaches and rats selling all sorts of things everywhere behind the road making its difficult to drive from Oremeta to kodesho ikeja under ridge,if it was only ICT gardget that is sold there other items exempted,then they can justify their protest.food, okrika. shoes , clothes, cooking utensils,you can even buy food ingredients comfortable,all sorts of congested key klamps.

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by omoharry(f): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Yabatechspecial:

You're a fool, during my school day i do collect bursary of 50k yearly and a scholarship of 200k once so we are not complaining here, our developments that makes us heaven to your eastern states in from all these levies so if you're not okay with it, you can always relocate to your state to sell palm oil.....we true LAGOS indigens are not complaining at all
Lagos is heaven to you ?Is that the best you can measure development ?you are a mediocre .Lagos is developing fine & a land with opportunities but definitely not heaven.A city with open gutter , noisy ,toxic air pollution with dirty canals.A state with poor and stinking environment with garbages & beggars littering every where is what you call heaven .

They gave you bursary which I also enjoyed when I was in the university is the reason why you are ready to accept crumps and forget that bursary is your right. No sense of how you deserve better from ur govt but only the crumps they gave to you to feel ur stomach that matters more. This is why only one man will continue to have his way in your land becos of the bag of rice and garri they give to you during and after election . You deserve better .
Nigerians have a long way to go.Travel to some African countries and see how livable their country is. Lagos this Lagos that .Meanwhile the whole place aside from Banana island and some part of Ikoyi, stinks of garbages with Agbero and motor parks every where with commercial drivers driving with reckless an abandoned. Is that ur heaven?.

You are definitely a mediocre .That is why it is heaven to you.You are backward in our way of thinking that is why you think life start and end in Lagos.
Well, it is said that a one eye man is king in the village of the blind .
So Lagos is king to the rest of South west states and some state across the country are grossly undeveloped .That is why you all from the rest of the region want to claim Lagos as ur papa .land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

I Was Afraid Nigeria Might Be Like Somalia, Says Buhari / Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / Pandora Papers: Lawflex Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.