Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies (40692 Views)

Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Second Surrogate Baby - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Lolssssss, baba calm down. Pls accept that Afonjas are damn lazy, I know them tool well, I have some of them as friends and they know that too.
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2020
tiredoflife:

Ur people are in the slums in majority
Go to lekki and vi and magodo
Na we dey there pass
Stop fooling urself
U have all sold ur birth rights
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Corporate2020: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Hhansome:
Sad news is that nothing would be done at the end... And her father wants to govern Nigeria. God forbid!

Your 5% votes is insignificant. We proved that to you in 2015 and reconfirmed it in 2019. Tinubu has not signify his intention to contest as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. If and when he signifies, your 5% votes cannot stop him.

Meanwhile, the Iyaloja is mad, tell her Thunder will strike her while her husband is fuccking her.

3 Likes

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 11:38am On Jun 09, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Just small talk, u dun dey para. See, Afonjas are lazy, that's the fact. I HV some of them as friends and they know that too. An Afonja man will just wake up in the morning, the next thing na to find where to collect omonile money
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by eldoradoxx: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2020
Taye4j:

That is why when a fulani rapes and kill your women in Imo, you still tell us it's one Nigeria.

Bunch of cowards and traitors.
You are funny. When we in present days Niger Delta and South East went to war of freedom in 1967- 1970 against the Hausa Fulanis/North, was it not you guys in the West that were shouting one Nigeria! Even when we offered to liberate you guys so that you can declare Oduduwa Republic on a platter of gold without firing one shot, Cowardice wouldn't allow Awolowo man up and take the chance to set his people free like the Biafrans had determined to. So I wonder who the designation coward and traitors should be properly given to

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2020
abokikhalifa:

Get sense bro. Even the so called Yoruba can't afford to rent a standard shop in computer village. Check am well, most of the shops is computer village are rented to igbo men. Even the Yoruba's prefer renting out their buldings to igbo's because we pay when it is due. You see them youruba's selling on the road side because they can't afford to rent a shop. We are fighting for the good of everyone not just the igbo traders. I know it doesnt concern you guys, after all, you don't have the resources to rent a good shop and operate a business. That's why you bow down and even sleep on the floor to your oppressors for small change of 500 hundred naira.
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2020
Enyimbafc:
That is ur own problem very soon i will be completing my own mansion in east from the proceeds i get from mostly the yorubas.Thank God i have gotten another opporcinuty to increase the price of my goods.
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2020
proeast:

Typical afonja, always fast to talk nonsense even when they lack the mental capacity to grasp issues. It is obvious you have a very low IQ to discuss issues that are way above your league.

1. Your corrupt and godfather worshiping government can even go ahead to legalize "one million boys" to be extorting law abiding citizens but that's their business.

2. You're an afonja, albeit one with a low IQ so you wouldn't understand how things work, but I will school you for free. Igbos control the computer village and its value chain in Nigeria, so we hold the four aces in this. We can move the market from Lagos to Onitsha successfully. Lagos people and others from across Nigeria can be making their orders from Onitsha while we put skeletal structures in Lagos for retail purposes.

We can force Onitsha prices to be significantly lower than Lagos prices artificially at the meantime, but in time to come, it will become a hub and things will balance off. Onitsha is even more centrally located than Lagos that is at the extreme corner.

We are in a globalized world where deliveries can be made from anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by ProfAmaben(m): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2020
BlowYourMind:
They better accept their fate, if they can't abide by the rules, they should pack their bags and go to enugu, it is nairaland ipodpigs that are putting Igbo in trouble

Bloody tribalist!!! But it's cool to be a citizen of Germany after 8yrs as a black African with similar privilege with the whites,but, after staying in Lagos State which is your country for over 30yrs you can be told to pack and go

How do people like you reason?
How do you sleep at night?
Oh ye bloody tribalistic bigots, I wonder how you reason.

People like you have never stepped out of your state let alone country so you are bound to shallow bigotic reasoning. Not your fault.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Taye4j: 11:41am On Jun 09, 2020
elmas:

And you think all Yorubas are happy with this union, do you know how many times market leaders that are Yorubas have been detained by Iyaloja?? Omonile too is a culture?

I believe you can drive home your points without banters.

Do you know that omoonile is all over SW? It may not be as violent as it is in Lagos as compared to other SW states cos Lagos is a prime location.. Some things are just peculiar to some region. Thats why it's called culture - people's way of life. You don't just criticize it just because it doesn't suit you or because it's alien to your own culture.

I don't expect everyone to be happy with the leadership, but it is what it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 11:41am On Jun 09, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Just small talk, u dun dey para. See, Afonjas are lazy, that's the fact. I HV some of them as friends and they know that too. An Afonja man will just wake up in the morning, the next thing na to find where to collect omonile money
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 11:41am On Jun 09, 2020
proeast:

Typical afonja, always fast to talk nonsense even when they lack the mental capacity to grasp issues. It is obvious you have a very low IQ to discuss issues that are way above your league.

1. Your corrupt and godfather worshiping government can even go ahead to legalize "one million boys" to be extorting law abiding citizens but that's their business.

2. You're an afonja, albeit one with a low IQ so you wouldn't understand how things work, but I will school you for free. Igbos control the computer village and its value chain in Nigeria, so we hold the four aces in this. We can move the market from Lagos to Onitsha successfully. Lagos people and others from across Nigeria can be making their orders from Onitsha while we put skeletal structures in Lagos for retail purposes.

We can force Onitsha prices to be significantly lower than Lagos prices artificially at the meantime, but in time to come, it will become a hub and things will balance off. Onitsha is even more centrally located than Lagos that is at the extreme corner.

We are in a globalized world where deliveries can be made from anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2020
Enyimbafc:
That is ur own problem very soon i will be completing my own mansion in east from the proceeds i get from mostly the yorubas.Thank God i have gotten another opporcinuty to increase the price of my goods.

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2020
abokikhalifa:

Get sense bro. Even the so called Yoruba can't afford to rent a standard shop in computer village. Check am well, most of the shops is computer village are rented to igbo men. Even the Yoruba's prefer renting out their buldings to igbo's because we pay when it is due. You see them youruba's selling on the road side because they can't afford to rent a shop. We are fighting for the good of everyone not just the igbo traders. I know it doesnt concern you guys, after all, you don't have the resources to rent a good shop and operate a business. That's why you bow down and even sleep on the floor to your oppressors for small change of 500 hundred naira.

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2020
Enyimbafc:
A cursed land that has the biggest markets in Africa onitsha main market and ariaria market.Nnewi machine part market i7 the biggest in west africa.Can any of ur brown roof and mud houses slum states,compete with eastern states.You all claim lagos,what are the great yorubas achievements in lagos.Lazy bastards only to steal and mine skull una sabi.
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2020
SmartPolician:

I think you are the one fooling yourself.

The Igbos cannot be trading in your states

I am taking about the tribe that dominates trades in neutral places like Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, etc.

Just end it, there are arguments you cannot win.

You cannot take away buying and selling from an Igbo man.
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 11:47am On Jun 09, 2020
AmazingELixir:

The problem with most of you is that anybody that makes any statement seen as derogatory to the afonjaz is automatically termed as ndigbo or ipob extract.

Well I still maintain my point that a very good proportion of Afonjaz survive by extortion young, old, male and female like....this fact was laid bare during the first week of the lockdown when there were nobody to extort they resorted to open and brazen acts of thievery and all sort of criminality.

Perhaps you should do well to add thuggery, extortion and thievery to your list....ooh I nearly forgot H_part mining

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Taye4j: 11:48am On Jun 09, 2020
eldoradoxx:
You are funny. When we in present days Niger Delta and South East went to war of freedom in 1967- 1970 against the Hausa Fulanis/North, was it not you guys in the West that were shouting one Nigeria! Even when we offered to liberate you guys so that you can declare Oduduwa Republic on a platter of gold without firing one shot, Cowardice wouldn't allow Awolowo man up and take the chance to set his people free like the Biafrans had determined to. So I wonder who the designation coward and traitors should be properly given to

Since you have decided to tow the line of history, I will give it to you as e dey hot. Maybe you should go back and read how your Nnamdi Azikwe removed the secession clause inserted into the Constitution by Awolowo.

Azikwe felt because Igbos had both the administrative and military power as at that time, they could do and undo - so he decided to remove the clause.

It has been proven over time that Igbos are selfish and ungrateful, cowards and traitors. No wonder Ojukwu killed all the Northern military elites and preserved his Igbo brothers before the Hausas decided to pay you back in your own coin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Chrisbella24(f): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2020
Top1gun:
. Millionaire like you, ndo.

Lol.
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Ibile33: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
It's like every big Market in Lagos is now officially owned by the tinubu Dynasty. Those traders should not allow them collect Lockdown fees angry
Swipe left.. �
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Lolsssss, Afonjasssss, the below picture is what Afonjas are known for. Wake up in the morning the next thing is to' find where to collect omonile reaping where they did not sow. This day, I have noticed that some of them are now rejecting their fatherland, rather they will be claiming from another tribe.
Too lazy to do something meaningful with their lives
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. Am not an Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba. Just take note.
Am from Niger Delta.
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Ibile33: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=GGSG post=90475519][/quote]
Really? Continue dwelling in your delusions of grandeur... Don't worry in yorubaland we will treat your Bleep ups..
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Ibile33: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=GGSG post=90475519][/quote]
Really? Continue dwelling in your delusions of grandeur... Don't worry in yorubaland we will treat your f**k ups.. wink
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 11:54am On Jun 09, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Rated among the world slums you mean. Meanwhile your question should be directed to South Easterners. Don't you see how stupid you sound, already assumed am from South East because I criticised Lagos whereas am not. The hatred you guys have for South Easterners is satanic!

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by AmazingELixir: 11:54am On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=GGSG post=90475840][/quote]

Baby why are you on my mention like that...?
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by stieyven(m): 11:55am On Jun 09, 2020
Adaibeku:
Afamed n minorityopinion cum n tell d hardworking big boys to go back to their east ,wat again are u good 4?
But remember in future ,we will remind u all dis u do in Lagos n we won't forgive because we worship chukwu okike abiama not Jehovah god
You shall regret these words you typed. I promise you dear. You must confess that Yahweh is the Lord. It is written, "Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Ibile33: 11:57am On Jun 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

"Iyaloja and a Babaloja"
What da fuckkkk

Be a real niggarrr
There is no need for all these

Even the so called Lagos is one overrated slum!
The whole of it is a slum
A squalid!
Mucky
Slummmy
Vile
And very dirty
Have been there before as a real niggarrr and a Bini son
That place is not conducive for living
Low Moda fuckkking overrated slum

So why are you dying to live in it? We will gladly help you pack and return home...pro bono of course wink
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
YORUBAS ARE DESCENDANTS OF ODUDUWA, THE ONE WHO FELL FROM THE SKY AFTER DEFEAT BY ANGEL MICHAEL. LITTLE WONDER THEY ARE CALLED YORUBA DEMONS.

eldoradoxx:
Rated among the world slums you mean. Meanwhile your question should be directed to South Easterners. Don't you see how stupid you sound, already assumed am from South East because I criticised Lagos whereas am not. The hatred you guys have for South Easterners is satanic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=brownemmanuel43 post=90475085][/quote]
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by jrusky(m): 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

"Iyaloja and a Babaloja"
What da fuckkkk

Be a real niggarrr
There is no need for all these

Even the so called Lagos is one overrated slum!
The whole of it is a slum
A squalid!
Mucky
Slummmy
Vile
And very dirty
Have been there before as a real niggarrr and a Bini son
That place is not conducive for living
Low Moda fuckkking overrated slum

Hahahaha see your life Bro I have said it here Bini as you claimed kindly don't be stupud. Bini people I mean real Bini people don't engage in tribalism or tribal abusive so go get life and stop being silly.

You can never in your miserable silly life compare Bini to Lagos so pls shut up and get life. Calling yourself Niggar do you even know the meaning of Niggar Google it you will understand the word Niggar in the real world.

Get life and stop digressing post.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Guests Struggle For Seat At Presidential Inauguration Dinner (video) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari / Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.