Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies (40697 Views)

Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Second Surrogate Baby - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Top1gun: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Afonjas, lazy set of people, always eating where they did not sow

Was it your father that sow in Lagos before your tribesmen were flocking into the city to save your wretched poverty stricken life from endemic starvation from Alaigbo ?!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by PureFace1(m): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2020
SmartPolician:

I think you are the one fooling yourself.

The Igbos cannot be trading in your states

I am taking about the tribe that runs trades in neutral places like Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, etc.

Who told you it is Igbo that runs trades in Lagos? Keep deceiving yourselves lol. Although there are a lot of Igbo traders in Lagos but they are still no match for Yoruba traders. Yoruba trades without making noise

Igbo cannot be trading in my states, where is Igbo not present in South West? Go to the markets all over Yoruba Land and see them but they are still no match for Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by eldoradoxx: 10:54am On Jun 09, 2020
Yabatechspecial:

And Lagosian are doing better than you pigs, if your leaders makes your states condusive, you wont have a reason to be lamenting like this.
That slum called Lagos is doing well in what respect. The issue is that most of you stay in Lagos and feel that you are living the life. Was Lagos not rated among the most unlivable places on earth recently despite all you think that Tinubu and his hordes of boys are doing. Leave Lagos, come to decent places and you won't want to go back to your city slum of Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Top1gun: 10:54am On Jun 09, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Why is it that everything, anything, whoever that has to do with Tinubu always corrupt?
Pls this is just a question ooo.
Nobody should attack me unjustly without proving me wrong with fact.

How is it corrupt ? Your market in alaigbo don't pay levies or what ?

2 Likes

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Top1gun: 10:55am On Jun 09, 2020
Chrisbella24:
The money these people charge road side traders is so Alarming.

The first day I tried selling on the road, those people collected all my profit from me.

. Millionaire like you, ndo.
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Top1gun: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2020
What happened to relocate all igbo biz back to alaigbo ?!

proeast:

Typical afonja, always fast to talk nonsense even when they lack the mental capacity to grasp issues. It is obvious you have a very low IQ to discuss issues that are way above your league.

1. Your corrupt and godfather worshiping government can even go ahead to legalize "one million boys" to be extorting law abiding citizens but that's their business.

2. You're an afonja, albeit one with a low IQ so you wouldn't understand how things work, but I will school you for free. Igbos control the computer village and its value chain in Nigeria, so we hold the four aces in this. We can move the market from Lagos to Onitsha successfully. Lagos people and others from across Nigeria can be making their orders from Onitsha while we put skeletal structures in Lagos for retail purposes.

We can force Onitsha prices to be significantly lower than Lagos prices artificially at the meantime, but in time to come, it will become a hub and things will balance off. Onitsha is even more centrally located than Lagos that is at the extreme corner.

We are in a globalized world where deliveries can be made from anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by MENELIIK: 11:02am On Jun 09, 2020
Ahmeduana:

IDIOT, I KNOW YOU ARE A LOWLIFE SWINE AND A PRODUCT OF BESTIALITY FROM THE FAMILY OF INBREED-ERSundecided embarassed angry DID I MENTION YOU OR ANYBODY?

Osu, please dont cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by PureFace1(m): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2020
Enyimbafc:
A cursed land that has the biggest markets in Africa onitsha main market and ariaria market.Nnewi machine part market i7 the biggest in west africa.Can any of ur brown roof and mud houses slum states,compete with eastern states.You all claim lagos,what are the great yorubas achievements in lagos.Lazy bastards only to steal and mine skull una sabi.

I can feel your sorrow Nyamirin, Onitsha market is the biggest market in Africa according to IPOB bureau of statistics lol. Idiot same way you all believe Buhari is jubril from Sudan, typical IPOB monkey.
You are asking what are the great Yoruba achievement and called Yoruba Lazy, have you forgotten that Yoruba are among the world richest? While you cry every day of marginalization.

is it only Lagos you Pigs are present in South West? Where are you not present in South West? Even Osogbo is your London. Yoruba are lazy but who are the majority of your customers patronizing your businesses across Yoruba Land? So where are they getting the money from if they don't work? Cry me a river.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by tellwisdom: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Lol exactly!

I never did!

I was just experimenting.

I wanted to know what it feels like to sell on the road.

Some women borrowed money from me to pay for their T.F and told me "I will pay you tomorrow" grin

That was their luck that day, I've not gone there again.

I think I will have to create a thread to write all my life experience. smiley

I feel your pain. Nothing is as painful as giving money forcefully to someone who is of no service to you.

And after trekking home, u will still have to take Panadol Extra for pains. Chai . E no go better for ramoni grin.
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2020
Top1gun:

Was it your father that sow in Lagos before your tribesmen were flocking into the city to save your wretched poverty stricken life from endemic starvation from Alaigbo ?!
Lolsssss, Afonjasssss, the below picture is what Afonjas are known for. Wake up in the morning the next thing is to' find where to collect omonile reaping where they did not sow. This day, I have noticed that some of them are now rejecting their fatherland, rather they will be claiming from another tribe.
Too lazy to do something meaningful with their lives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by MENELIIK: 11:05am On Jun 09, 2020
PureFace1:

I can feel your sorrow Nyamirin, Onitsha market is the biggest market in Africa according to IPOB bureau of statistics lol. Idiot same way you all believe Buhari is jubril from Sudan, typical IPOB monkey.
You are asking what are the great Yoruba achievement and called Yoruba Lazy, have you forgotten that Yoruba are among the world richest? While you cry every day of marginalization.

is it only Lagos you Pigs are present in South West? Where are you not present in South West? Even Osogbo is your London. Yoruba are lazy but who are the majority of your customers patronizing your businesses across Yoruba Land? So where are they getting the money from if they don't work? Cry me a river.

You sha want Osu people to cry, haba small small now, you know they are all billionaires (Audio) but Otedola had to pay the medical bills of Christian Chukwu!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Yabatechheroes: 11:05am On Jun 09, 2020
eldoradoxx:
That slum called Lagos is doing well in what respect. The issue is that most of you stay in Lagos and feel that you are living the life. Was Lagos not rated among the most unlivable places on earth recently despite all you think that Tinubu and his hordes of boys are doing. Leave Lagos, come to decent places and you won't want to go back to your city slum of Lagos

Lagos is being rated because it is the only recognised city in Nigeria....and remind of when any state from the SE in anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Luckydubby7(m): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2020
Top1gun:

How is it corrupt ? Your market in alaigbo don't pay levies or what ?
. Am not an Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba. Just take note.
Am from Niger Delta.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by MENELIIK: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2020
Yabatechheroes:

Lagos is being rated because it is the only recognised city in Nigeria....and remind of when any state from the SE in anyways.

I disagree with you, Aba is recognised as the dirtiest part of the word!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by MENELIIK: 11:09am On Jun 09, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. Am not an Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba. Just take note.
Am from Niger Delta.

Osu, be proud of your heritage

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Yabatechheroes: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Lolsssss, Afonjasssss, the below picture is what Afonjas are known for. Wake up in the morning the next thing is to' find where to collect omonile reaping where they did not sow. This day, I have noticed that some of them are now rejecting their fatherland, rather they will be claiming from another tribe.
Too lazy to do something meaningful with their lives

That is the last thing a Yoruba will do, we have a lot of igbos or should i say that all igbos are now giving their children Yoruba name here in Lagos, they dont want their children to be marginalised, i even know some that helps their children secure Lagos state of origin.
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Roon9(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2020
Ezmans:
pls what I'll it cost a person to power 2 bedroom flat with all house hold appliances, I mean with solar panels

For a 2 bedroom apartment I'd propose
1Kva Inverter
200AH battery
4* 150W panel
30A controller

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Yabatechheroes: 11:12am On Jun 09, 2020
MENELIIK:

I disagree with you, Aba is recognised as the dirtiest part of the word!
Thank God you said part, when they rate Lagos they rate cities.

2 Likes

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by DEROX: 11:17am On Jun 09, 2020
MENELIIK:

You sha want Osu people to cry, haba small small now, you know they are all billionaires (Audio) but Otedola had to pay the medical bills of Christian Chukwu!
why do you think even in politics no one wants them to lead very selfish and full of themselves even chinua Achebe said it "they are filled with anger and hate that consumes them" he really knows his people.

2 Likes

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2020
Yabatechheroes:

That is the last thing a Yoruba will do, we have a lot of igbos or should i say that all igbos are now giving their children Yoruba name here in Lagos, they dont want their children to be marginalised, i even know some that helps their children secure Lagos state of origin.
Taa, baba no go their. Afonjas that are coordinates, son of the soil will never do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by eldoradoxx: 11:17am On Jun 09, 2020
Yabatechheroes:

Rated among the world slums you mean. Meanwhile your question should be directed to South Easterners. Don't you see how stupid you sound, already assumed am from South East because I criticised Lagos whereas am not. The hatred you guys have for South Easterners is satanic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by MENELIIK: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2020
Yabatechheroes:

Thank God you said part, when they rate Lagos they rate cities.

Nobody can be dirty like the Osus, theirs is legendary

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Cosbyrich: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Just small talk, u dun dey para. See, Afonjas are lazy, that's the fact. I HV some of them as friends and they know that too. An Afonja man will just wake up in the morning, the next thing na to find where to collect omonile money

Did they come to your state to collect omonile money?

Omonile means owners of the land.Land is scarce.Those omonile are not up to 100000 out of more than 43 million Yorubas and they collect the money only in Yorubaland not Hausa or Igboland.Every ethnic group has their 'bornthroway' like them as you have them at upper Iweka...very wicked ones....if they have Lagos,they will do worse.
Majority of Yorubas are evenly spread in different professions all over the world and making Nigeria proud in business than any tribe in Nigeria, making them the most smartly hardworking people in Africa.

Just like I said,can you name any group as hardworking and successful as the Yoruba in Nigeria,Africa or far flung abroad?No,that is smart hard work. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by MENELIIK: 11:22am On Jun 09, 2020
Cosbyrich:

Omonile means owners of the land.Land is scarce.Those omonile are not up to 100000 out of more than 43 million Yorubas and they collect the money only in Yorubaland not Hausa or Igboland.Every ethnic group has their 'bornthroway' like them as you have them at upper Iweka...very wicked ones....if they have Lagos,they will do worse.
Majority of Yorubas are evenly spread in different professions all over the world and making Nigeria proud in business than any tribe in Nigeria, making them the most smartly hardworking people in Africa.

Just like I said,can you name any group as hardworking and successful as the Yoruba in Nigeria,Africa or far flung abroad?No,that is smart hard work. smiley

You want to kill him? If you want to finish an Osu Ipig, ask him to back up his claim with evidence, na there wahala go start. All they know is " Awolowo say, Na him Tinubu con talk say"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Yabatechheroes: 11:23am On Jun 09, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Rated among the world slums you mean. Meanwhile your question should be directed to South Easterners. Don't you see how stupid you sound, already assumed am from South East because I criticised Lagos whereas am not. The hatred you guys have for South Easterners is satanic!

And i've never hide it for once coz they deserve it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=Cosbyrich post=90474887]

Just like I said,can you name any group as hardworking and successful as the Yoruba in Nigeria,Africa or far flung abroad?No,that is smart hard work. smiley[/quote
Either u don't know how to do calculation or u are not objective here. See, if u check on average Afonja and Ipob, an average Afonja cannot stand where an average Ipob is. Any Afonja that's not educated the next is causing nuisance, but an average ipob that's not educated, u will see him flourishing in all aspects

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by meforyou1(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2020
Taye4j:
Igbos are already seeing the consequences of running their mouths against Yorubas. Trust me, you ain't seen nothing. Thought you said Lagos is a no man's land.

You guys have more to loose. Yorubas know how to frustrate your life without using any weapon. I sympathize with respectful and hard-working Igbos in Lagos, but the majority of them are the cause of their misfortune befalling the rest of them.

Learn to always respect your host. Even if the sanction is lifted, there are still other ways to put you guys in your place.
sharap tout
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Yabatechheroes: 11:28am On Jun 09, 2020
Cosbyrich:

nu

Well said, all these igbo will make money to feed themselves and family and they call it wealth.....follow forbes ranking top 10 in africa and see how Yoruba flood it, check 30s and under 30 and see how we flood....even the highly rated Otedola didn't make top 5 of yorubaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by eldoradoxx: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2020
Yabatechheroes:

And i've never hide it for once coz they deserve it.
That is why if an Hausa man slaps you in Lagos, rather than retaliate like a man with balls would, you look for an Igbo man's to threaten. Coward!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by elmas(m): 11:32am On Jun 09, 2020
Taye4j:

Continue to spew trash. Are you deaf that appointing an Iyaloja is part of Yoruba's culture. That is why you need to learn about the culture and tradition of your host community before settling in their midst.

Whether you like it or not, it has come to stay. You are asking what are those levies used for? Maybe you should also ask the Federal Government and your state Governors what they do with the taxes collected.

And you think all Yorubas are happy with this union, do you know how many times market leaders that are Yorubas have been detained by Iyaloja?? Omonile too is a culture?

I believe you can drive home your points without banters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Taye4j: 11:32am On Jun 09, 2020
eldoradoxx:
That is why if an Hausa man slaps you in Lagos, rather than retaliate like a man with balls would, you look for an Igbo man's to threaten. Coward!

That is why when a fulani rapes and kill your women in Imo, you still tell us it's one Nigeria.

Bunch of cowards and traitors.

4 Likes

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by GGSG(f): 11:34am On Jun 09, 2020
tellwisdom:

He’s right. Yorubas majorly sells with voodoo. The little money they make goes to babalawo for renewal of fake juju that still comes back to empty their shop and relegate them to beggars grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Blasphemy In Bauchi: ECWA Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt / Why Osinbajo Should Not Sign 2017 Budget – Falana / Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.