Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies (40672 Views)

Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Second Surrogate Baby - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by AmazingELixir: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2020
lipsrsealed

Extortion na Afonja stock in trade...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by hedonistic: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2020
Lazy afonja idiot cursed with demonic greed like her frog-eyed father. What is "Iyaloja"? You don't add any value to anybody. You didn't build shops for them. You don't aid their business in any way. You don't want to engage in trade like everyone else. You just prefer to sit in one corner with your flabby buttocks and reap where you did not sow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by myrates: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2020
How can we be slaves in our own country?

2 Likes

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Achieverbb(m): 8:29am On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=Chrisbella24 post=90468028]The money these people charge road side traders is so Alarming.

[b]The first day I tried selling on the road, those people collected all my profit from me

SAD cry

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Heffalump(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2020
Hhansome:
Sad news is that nothing would be done at the end... And her father wants to govern Nigeria. God forbid!

Tinubu's family is well known for greed angry

I don't know the magic Tinubu is using over the people of Lagos. With his track history, he wants to lead Nigeria. It's gonna be a tall dream undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by zinodizt: 8:30am On Jun 09, 2020
Btw I am not from the east. Tribalism has eaten deep into you head
LexngtonSteele:
shocked

"E pain am" Census.... 2 crying men undecided

I am going to jog, see you in 1 hour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by michoim(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2020
Hhansome:
Sad news is that nothing would be done at the end... And her father wants to govern Nigeria. God forbid!
On point

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by omoharry(f): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
grin

It is not by force to stay in Lagos.

They can always return to the filth and mud... after all their leader called them PIGs.

I don't want any grown men crying on my comment grin

PS - Tinubu has decided to impose tribal marks and Muslim names to those who want to stay in Lagos.
Are you originally from Lagos? Your papa, grand parents and great grand parents , are they all from Lagos ? People from Osun , ondo, Ekiti, Oyo and Ogun state will all be claiming lagos .. una nor get village again but Lagos is now ur state of origin. Oga make tribalism no kill you . This is the reason why you will remain poor at Heart becos you see what is wrong and hail and encourage it.
Tinubu collect so much from you and give you crumps only during election and you are here thinking that that is where life end . If feel sorry for people that reason like you.
Tinubu and his dynasty are feeding off from the hard working masses including your own peiple and u are here supporting him. I feel sorry for you .I am not Igbo but I know when I see something that is wrong I say it the way it is and do not allow my hatred for other tribes to cloud my sense of judgement .
Remember you people are all over the country .So Lagos is not the only state ur kin leaves in.Please stop throwing stones around in the market place .It might touch someone you know .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Yabatechspecial: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Afonjas, lazy set of people, alwaqys eating where they did not sow

You must be very stupid for saying this, why cant you go to developed countries and ask them why the real citizens and indegens are being given a special treatment....if you think what IYALOJA TINUBU OJO deeds was wrong, tell your people to leave lagos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by michoim(m): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=Achieverbb post=90468790][/quote]
They are oppressors that must be resisted

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by ddeola: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2020
principalities and powers shall be pulled down. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by SOJOSEPH(m): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2020
Every stronghold of Tinubu in Lagos, Nigeria, Africa and world wide be destroyed by the fire of the God of Elijah in the might name of Jesus Christ. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2020
Adaibeku:
Afamed n minorityopinion cum n tell d hardworking big boys to go back to their east ,wat again are u good 4?
But remember in future ,we will remind u all dis u do in Lagos n we won't forgive because we worship chukwu okike abiama not Jehovah god

But why are you here crying?

Aren't you guys the owner of Lagos again?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Yabatechspecial: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2020
joyfullyjoyous:
It is a case of monkey dey work baboon dey chop. It's high time all those things stop. We are wiser now. If possible traders don't need iyaloja or babaloja,drivers Don need agbero. What's their usefulness? Fine they settle rifts n see to the development of the market. But most times u don't see the so-called developments.
In this 2020 so many things must change. May God help us.
Go back to your father's land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by tiredoflife(m): 8:38am On Jun 09, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
grin

They can always return to the filth and mud... after all their leader called them PIGs.

PS - Tinubu has decided to impose tribal marks and Muslim names to those who want to stay in Lagos.

Ur parents said they didn't give birth to a fool
I think they are doubting it now

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2020
SOJOSEPH:
Every stronghold of Tinubu in Lagos, Nigeria, Africa and world wide be destroyed by the fire of the God of Elijah in the might name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Is that all?

3 Likes

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by eldoradoxx: 8:39am On Jun 09, 2020
Hhansome:
My brother don't mind the useless people pushing for Tinubu 2023 as if the slavery the man and his family members have put Lagosians is not enough, they want to enslave us all. Tinubu will never be President over anybody, let him and his senseless Lagosians continue in their servitude to Tinubu's criminal dynasty

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by tiredoflife(m): 8:39am On Jun 09, 2020
Yabatechspecial:

You must be very stupid for saying this, why cant you go to developed countries and ask them why the real citizens and indegens are being given a special treatment....if you think what IYALOJA TINUBU OJO deeds was wrong, tell your people to leave lagos.

Oh the goal of all afonja is for everyone to leave lagos
Oh I see

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Yabatechspecial: 8:39am On Jun 09, 2020
kingi777:

Go and compete with them there. In a competitive market, nobody grants you anything.
So you must abide with everything the people of lagos wants too....you've not seen anything yet

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by johnmattew: 8:40am On Jun 09, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
It's like every big Market in Lagos is now officially owned by the tinubu Dynasty. Those traders should not allow them collect Lockdown fees angry
she is the Iyaloja of all Lagos markets...her father,mother ,brother and herself have colonised Lagos

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 09, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Extortion na Afonja stock in trade...

So why are you rushing to their region in droves like refugees?

5 Likes

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by SOJOSEPH(m): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Why is it that everything, anything, whoever that has to do with Tinubu always corrupt?
Pls this is just a question ooo.
Nobody should attack me unjustly without proving me wrong with fact.

Because another word for corruption is Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by abdullahi45: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2020
Please vote a Nairalander cheesy

It is biorender graphical scientific competition �. biorender is an online platform for graphic design for your work and academic presentation, research work and even your publication. I am one of the contestants. Please kindly vote for me�

I briefly demonstrated with the aid of a graphical abstract how lead compounds (i.e. potential drugs) can be designed for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) from plant-derived compounds using molecular docking.

Just click the link below, sign up and vote. You can also participate. Participation is free and open to everyone�

https://app.biorender.com/contest/gallery/s-5ebd0939e00e0300ace73a7e-identification-of-plant-derived-compounds-for-covid-19-using

Thank you� grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Aidlyfe: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2020
What else do you expect from a yoruba moslem woman? You can imagine the level of vitriol in her for the traders.

Las las, the earth would purge itself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Sonoyom(m): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2020
Sowore would not come here and call people Mad, if na wetin wen no consign am him go put mouth. id.iot!

1 Like

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2020
Yabatechspecial:

I gat nothing to tell u, bcs I don't engage new recruit on nairaland, frustration go kill Afonjas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by code4131: 8:43am On Jun 09, 2020
[color=#] 3450149[/color]
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by johnmattew: 8:43am On Jun 09, 2020
BlowYourMind:
They better accept their fate, if they can't abide by the rules, they should pack their bags and go to enugu, it is nairaland ipodpigs that are putting Igbo in trouble
ironically,the Igbo traders can afford those levies..the roadside Yoruba traders are the ones suffering from this levies...I have seen countless times how Yoruba traders fight those agberos..they just snatch their daily profits/earnings from poor traders

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by coputa(m): 8:44am On Jun 09, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Leave lagos for who,lagos belongs to nobody,it's a no man's land.all the past governors of lagos state are strangers.even tinubu is from osun state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by tiredoflife(m): 8:44am On Jun 09, 2020
I grew up with these people
I know them too well
If u think afonja people likes u
U are joking
They are worst then tape worms
Lower than amoeba
The bitterness since pre independence where upon all awolowo did he was reduced to a mere western region premier
While Zik and tafa balewa got governor general and prime minister is still causing them pain
That's why u see this hate for igbos and any tribe after Ore Ondo state

They are not to be trusted
That's why they play the politics of anything that will hurt the better south is fine
Just see how they are wanking on this post
Useless people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Karlifate: 8:45am On Jun 09, 2020
And the mother is currently a Senator, for the 3rd time.
Re: Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies by Joefat: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2020
This lady can not make heaven..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu / Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos / PDP In Dilemma Over Jonathan’s Abandoned Campaign Materials - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.