Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Did You Ever Eat Any Of These During Your Childhood? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Ever Eat Any Of These During Your Childhood? (2621 Views)

"We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush / How Has Your Childhood Trauma Shaped Your Adult Love Relationships? / Godforbid!! I Will Never Eat Any Girl's Pvssy (2) (3) (4)

Did You Ever Eat Any Of These During Your Childhood? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 09, 2020
For me, I am proud to say I ate allll.. Infact, I have 3 combinations dt I pour in my school pocket..

1. Speedy 2. Digestive and 3. Coconut biscuit.

How do I eat these 3 without being partial?

I pour all in my pocket and mixing it together just like rafdl draw, then I pick one.... If I pick one particular one twice, I return it and pick another different one.. My hand does the work in my pocket.

Oya, nairalanders, have u ever ate any of these b4

Cc: Seun mynd44 lalasticlala

Out of all these, milk maid is the sweetest

Re: Did You Ever Eat Any Of These During Your Childhood? by Ipromote: 7:56am On Jun 09, 2020
Hahaha. That Hansbro butterbread finished my money back then.

Boost sales through Social med marketing. Hit me up.

Re: Did You Ever Eat Any Of These During Your Childhood? by EzzyCarter: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2020
Check. I ate all . You didn't put Okin, Kemps, Ginger Biscuit, Ringlet, and the likes grin grin...The good old days smiley

"Let's dance in style
Let's dance for a while
Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?
Let us die young or let us live forever
We don't have the power, but we never say never
Sitting in a sandpit, life is a short trip
The music's for the sad man

Forever young
I wanna be forever young
Do you really want to live forever?
Forever and ever
Forever young
I wanna be forever young
Do you really want to live forever?
Forever, forever young

So we live a life like a video
When the sun is always out and you never get old
And the champagne's always cold
And the music is always good
And the pretty girls just happened to stop by in the hood
And they hop their pretty ass up on the hood of that pretty ass car
Without a wrinkle in today
'Cause there is no tomorrow
Just some picture perfect day
To last a whole lifetime
And it never ends
'Cause all we have to do is hit rewind
So lets just stay in the moment
Smoke some weed, drink some wine
Reminisce, talk some shit, forever young is in your mind
Leave a mark that can't erase, neither space nor time
So when the director yells cut we'll be fine, ah
Sing"...

Re: Did You Ever Eat Any Of These During Your Childhood? by Kamsi04: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2020
I ate alllll
Re: Did You Ever Eat Any Of These During Your Childhood? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 09, 2020
Poor background. Very poor. These biscuits to me na sweets. What I mean is I take 4 out of that milk maid and lick them one by one for the whole day. Our regular snack na the burnt part of fufu called papa fufu. Ekana gowon and baba dudu na our specs
Re: Did You Ever Eat Any Of These During Your Childhood? by Kpokakpoka(m): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2020
Hehehe..these brings back memories.
Re: Did You Ever Eat Any Of These During Your Childhood? by josue17: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2020
these biscuits brings back all the memories of everything we've been trough
Re: Did You Ever Eat Any Of These During Your Childhood? by donbachi(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2020
Chai!..una really enjoyed as kids..during my days,na kernel and garri i dey carry go school.unless i pick 10kobo for ground.come pour am spit and sand,match clockwise and anticlockwise.the 10kobo go come clean.i go na buy moi-moi inside peak tin.come see my kind dey stretch hand for their share..i really liked dat portor portor like things on it...what a childhoo

Re: Did You Ever Eat Any Of These During Your Childhood? by Hoii(m): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2020
Ate Speedy almost everyday, my sister started calling me Speedy
Re: Did You Ever Eat Any Of These During Your Childhood? by Osobi32(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2020
Ahhh speedy! Those days during break I must eat speedy with kunu grin

Re: Did You Ever Eat Any Of These During Your Childhood? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2020
I ate all but they were not my best.
My best was YoYo biscuit, round and reddish in colour, very sweet.

It makes my tongue red when i lick it grin

Then what i loved most after yoyo biscuit was cheesebox.

Even up till now, i don't fail to buy cheesebox anytime my eyes come across it but the taste has drastically reduced, it is not as tasty like it used to.

by the order of the Peaky blinders.
Re: Did You Ever Eat Any Of These During Your Childhood? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Check. I ate all . You didn't put Okin, Kemps, Ginger Biscuit, Ringlet, and the likes grin grin...The good old days smiley

Chai bros thank u..

Ginger biscuit... But wait u sure say dt biscuit na ginger truly abi them deceive us big time then grin

How can I forget Okin biscuuit, how can I forget Ringlet
Re: Did You Ever Eat Any Of These During Your Childhood? by paulolee(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2020
sure, milk maid, dt a,b,c, digestive and coasters wey de plenty bk den was ma best
Re: Did You Ever Eat Any Of These During Your Childhood? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2020
Softapplez:
I ate all but they were not my best.
My best was YoYo biscuit, round and reddish in colour, very sweet.

It makes my tongue red when i lick it grin

Then what i loved most after yoyo biscuit was cheesebox.

Even up till now, i don't fail to buy cheesebox anytime my eyes come across it but the taste has drastically reduced, it is not as tasty like it used to.

by the order of the Peaky blinders.

Exactly boss.. Yoyo biscuit... That biscuit too sweet n more expensive than others
Re: Did You Ever Eat Any Of These During Your Childhood? by illicit(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2020
I ate all and BABA DUDU too. who has the pics of Baba dudu
Re: Did You Ever Eat Any Of These During Your Childhood? by callmeRichie(m): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=MejiLoyon

you sabigrin grin, that fufu burnt cake was a deal back then, we call am "Pepe fufu" grin

Chai we never reach where we are going buh we are not where we used to be. Thank God ooo
Re: Did You Ever Eat Any Of These During Your Childhood? by callmeRichie(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2020
una no remember "pako biscuit" gringrin
Re: Did You Ever Eat Any Of These During Your Childhood? by missimelda01(f): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2020
I ate them all grin
Some of them are still in the market.

I miss goody goody sha embarassed
Re: Did You Ever Eat Any Of These During Your Childhood? by Munzy14(m): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2020
timekeeper1:
For me, I am proud to say I ate allll.. Infact, I have 3 combinations dt I pour in my school pocket..

1. Speedy 2. Digestive and 3. Coconut biscuit.

How do I eat these 3 without being partial?

I pour all in my pocket and mixing it together just like rafdl draw, then I pick one.... If I pick one particular one twice, I return it and pick another different one.. My hand does the work in my pocket.

Oya, nairalanders, have u ever ate any of these b4

Cc: Seun mynd44 lalasticlala

Out of all these, milk maid is the sweetest
These biscuits are the main in the 1990s and early 2000s.

pepper snack and spicy biscuits are my favorites then.

Lady Shares Her Experience After Applying Period Blood On Her Face / Quilox price tag / Why Do Girls Hate Mr. Nice