Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

"We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush (60227 Views)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by ceetowl: 10:40am On Jan 27
"We started out as flower boy and girl” – Man weds childhood crush

Love wins as a man weds the lady who served as a flower girl and him the flower boy during their childhood days.

The man unidentified man shared that he and his wife had been long time friends, their friendship dating back to their childhood days.

They had both served as the flower boy and girl respectively in a wedding during their childhood.

A photo he shared showed a throwback from that preteen year when they served and looked every bit of an adorable little couple.

Fortune had the best plans for them as they tied the knot as husband and wife years later.

A more recent photo shows them all grown up, hand in hand walking down the aisle, this time as husband and wife in their own wedding.

A Facebook user, David Oyase who shared the photo captioned …

“We started as Flower Girl and Boy, now we have become Husband and Wife after many years”🎉🎉😍😍😍
Congratulations!

#DavidOyase”

Reactions have followed …

Best Christy wrote: “Abeg who needs a flower girl oo…I’m available oo😂… congratulations dear 🎉 your new home is blessed 🙏”

Nwa-afor Mezie said: “Oya once flower boys, abeg check on your flower girl. If she’s not married yet, please do the needful.”

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by EreluRoz: 10:41am On Jan 27
I'm sure as young as that boy was, he was already having dirty thoughts towards her else he would have gone to someone else and not his co flower girl.

Those that married their agemate try sha, it can never be me. If you are less than ten years my senior, I'll forever see you as a small boy 😆

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by dawnomike(m): 10:48am On Jan 27
This is thrilling... Nice one

15 Likes

Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:49am On Jan 27
EreluRoz:
I'm sure as young as that boy was, he was already having dirty thoughts towards her else he would have gone to someone else and not his co flower girl.

Those that married their agemate try sha, it can never be me. If you are less than ten years my senior, I'll forever see you as a small boy 😆

No wahala
Leave am

You wey like old men nobody complain give you.
Ugly thing.

209 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by EreluRoz: 10:52am On Jan 27
Yugoslavia247:

No wahala
Leave am

Ugly thing.
Why is it paining you, are you a gigolo

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by Ahmed0336(m): 10:57am On Jan 27
The man try sha. Marrying someone almost as same age as you is not so common.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by illicit(m): 11:01am On Jan 27
🥵
Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by G00dharddick: 11:10am On Jan 27
Marriage is a woman's greatest achievement in life. Their lives literally depends on it, this determines the length of Cash out and billing they'll give the man till he dies.

A man literally gains nothing from marriage at all. However, girls who are not virgins must avoid getting married, if they do, their bride price shouldn't be paid.

67 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by Offkey: 11:25am On Jan 27
Where all those girls wey sabi catch flowers for wedding like spiderman.i wan check something 😂

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by foleskay(m): 11:35am On Jan 27
Great one.
Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by TINTINABULATION(m): 11:47am On Jan 27
Talking about fate & destiny, and some delusional entities will argue that there is no grand architect of the cosmic host.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by KingNom(m): 11:50am On Jan 27
Amazing! Dreams come true when pursued

2 Likes

Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by KingNom(m): 11:51am On Jan 27
Dreams come true when pursued smiley

On achieving your dream for a Most Wonderful Eternity with God:

Do you know that you are to live/exist forever, even after putting off your body (i.e death)?

A Human being is actually a spirit residing in a body. Dead body means the person inside (who is a spirit) has left, to meet God for his/her just reward: Eternal glory/bliss with God or everlasting torment with the devil.

GOD LOVES YOU SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE!
To get set/saved for Now and WHEN you will leave your body (i.e have your spirit renewed/made holy;
Please accept Jesus into Your Heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY and live for Him!

Don't delay/postpone this, you are not promised tomorrow & there is no acceptable repentance after death!

There's no other Perfect sacrifice for Your sin (they must be paid for to satisfy the Justice Nature of God Almighty) except that of Jesus. God's holiness is too high for man to attain by his good deeds;
Man's good deeds/intentions can never raise him to the level of God's holiness. Acts 4:12

Adam's sin nature (which you inherited through bloodline) and your sins, have been fully paid for/handled by God's Eternal Word who became a man, Jesus. He died in your place (God's mercy), went to hell and rose with eternal life for you. John 3:16

Jesus was punished on your behalf so you won't be punished. HE DID THIS, MANIFESTING GOD'S GREAT LOVE TOWARDS YOU! He loves you far beyond you could ever imagine!

TO GET SAVED, PLEASE SAY OUT LOUD:
Dear Loving God, I accept Jesus into my heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY! Thank You for washing my sins away and lovingly making me brand new, your child in Jesus Name, Amen! (Romans 10:9-10, John 1:12-14)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a Righteous Child of God! Kindly get/download and study the Bible and Rhapsody of Realities regularly so you can know and live as God intends you to. (1Peter 2:1-4)

Please message me for more information. God Bless You!

8 Likes

Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by TINTINABULATION(m): 11:51am On Jan 27
EreluRoz:

I am over ten years your senior, babe
Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by talented321: 11:57am On Jan 27
Very very interesting memory.
Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by Caramia2020(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27
Their choice
Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by Anny69: 12:04pm On Jan 27
G00dharddick:
Marriage is a woman's greatest achievement in life. Their lives literally depends on it, this determines the length of Cash out and billing they'll give the man till he dies.

A man literally gains nothing from marriage at all. However, girls who are not virgins must avoid getting married, if they do, their bride price shouldn't be paid.

Now watch how he'll salivate like an infected hyena when a woman decides she doesn't want to marry.

🤦🏾‍♀️Logical gender my ass.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by FRANCISTOWN: 12:05pm On Jan 27
Yugoslavia247:

No wahala
Leave am

Ugly thing.
Legend has it that extremely ugly duckling looking girls and very wretched girls prefer very older men

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by IamDora(f): 12:44pm On Jan 27
EreluRoz:

Sometimes it is better to be quiet and hide your foolishness than speak and make it obvious

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by gunners160(m): 1:21pm On Jan 27
G00dharddick:

Can Nigeria men stop all this rubbish. If you are dating rubbish does not mean others are dating rubbish. if you have issues with marriage, tackled it , if you have issues with your relshp, walk away or get some one better, Yes marriages is filled with ups and down but please never you look down on the institution. their is nothing that beats two partners with thesame ideology, fighting for dsame goal and want thesame for each other, Men makes sacrifices so does women. IF YOU OWN IS NOT DOING THAT, THEN FIGHT UR RUBBISH NOT THE INSTITUTION.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by yomi531(m): 1:21pm On Jan 27
EreluRoz:

I dey for u na. I love yellow paw paw like u..
Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by LordIsaac(m): 2:00pm On Jan 27
Destiny…only Jesus knows our tomorrow!

2 Likes

Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by Abee79(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27
Congratulations 🎉
Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by drimzsmoke(m): 2:27pm On Jan 27
EreluRoz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
How old are you again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by EreluRoz: 2:28pm On Jan 27
drimzsmoke:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
How old are you again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
60+ but why are you always laughing so hard in all your comments

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by Bigseven(m): 2:34pm On Jan 27
Uncommon coincidence
Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by mytime24(f): 2:44pm On Jan 27
gunners160:
Can Nigeria men stop all this rubbish. If you are dating rubbish does not mean others are dating rubbish. if you have issues with marriage, tackled it , if you have issues with your relshp, walk away or get some one better, Yes marriages is filled with ups and down but please never you look down on the institution. their is nothing that beats two partners with thesame ideology, fighting for dsame goal and want thesame for each other, Men makes sacrifices so does women. IF YOU OWN IS NOT DOING THAT, THEN FIGHT UR RUBBISH NOT THE INSTITUTION.
thank u 👍

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by drimzsmoke(m): 3:13pm On Jan 27
EreluRoz:
60+ but why are you always laughing so hard in all your comments

Lolz, It's a reflection of who I am real life, I laugh a lot!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by EreluRoz: 3:24pm On Jan 27
drimzsmoke:

Lolz, It's a reflection of who I am real life, I laugh a lot!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Meaning you are wicked, people that laugh a lot are mostly wicked

3 Likes

Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by drimzsmoke(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27
EreluRoz:
Meaning you are wicked, people that laugh a lot are mostly wicked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Go away!!!!
History has it that as a baby, after eating, I would lie in my cradle and laugh by myself all day until it's time for my next meal cool cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by EreluRoz: 3:49pm On Jan 27
drimzsmoke:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Go away!!!!
History has it that as a baby, after eating, I would lie in my craddle and laugh by myself all day until it's time for my next meal cool cool cool cool cool
This is serious
Re: "We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush by Talkisneeded: 3:57pm On Jan 27
Goodluck to them, I sell herbs for sexual enhancement tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl / 19-year-old Boy Marries A 39-year-old Woman (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.