Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Good Morning Everyone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Morning Everyone. (288 Views)

Romantic Good Morning Messages For Lovers / 10 Romantic Good Morning Messages / Maheeda Says Good Morning With A Nude Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning Everyone. by Pearlla(f): 8:24am On Jun 09, 2020
Hola every,some died yesterday's night but we woke up in health and complete- i'm using this opportunity to pray for all of us "FATHER LORD, WE THANK U FOR MAKING US ALIVE AND NOT DEAD, FATHER LORD MAKE OUR DAY BLISSFUL AND POSITIVE, NON OF US SHALL DIE" thanks for your time, if i may ask-- how was your night ?
Re: Good Morning Everyone. by zexy2030(m): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2020
Pearlla:
Hola every,some died yesterday's night but we woke up in health and complete- i'm using this opportunity to pray for all of us "FATHER LORD, WE THANK U FOR MAKING US ALIVE AND NOT DEAD, FATHER LORD MAKE OUR DAY BLISSFUL AND POSITIVE, NON OF US SHALL DIE" thanks for your time, if i may ask-- how was your night ?
Amen dear, my night was cold n lonely to make it worse, thief robbed my neighbor but was killed.
How was urs.
Re: Good Morning Everyone. by Pearlla(f): 8:51am On Jun 09, 2020
zexy2030:

Amen dear, my night was cold n lonely to make it worse, thief robbed my neighbor but was killed.
How was urs.
lol, mine was splendid
Re: Good Morning Everyone. by Adesamuelb(m): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2020
Night was good but rain drenched me...the cold was much

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Everyone. by PoliticallyInco: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2020
Yes, we must appreciate life. It is precious. And at every morning when we wake, there must be gratitude when we check ourselves and realize, that we are alive. We must be mindful of being alive and experiencing this process of daily trying to be a more full fledged life. Of daily trying to be a better life.

Now let us all also note that death is not the worst thing that happens to people or the living. And people will die daily (yes, even today as we speak) for various reasons. The recognition of this fact will remove and erase any fear of death from your mind. The moment people can control your actions by falsely claiming they can help you supernaturally avoid death, you almost become their slave. It is worthy to note that from the day you took your first breath it was immediately appointed that a day will come when you will take your last. It is inevitable and we as humans can only do our part in prolonging life by being healthy and taking calculated risks. However, many things beyond our control are there. Those who died last night were not less favored yesterday. Times and events happen and that is how the world is.

Let us live with the appreciation of/for life; live fully; experience happy things; and when sad things happen mindfully experience them as well and letting go. We should live emotionally, physically and mentally healthily (exercise, eat right, etc) . And finally, TRY OUR BEST to ensure that any actions or decisions we take ARE BENEFICIAL TO ALL DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY INVOLVED. Yes, do unto others only what you want to be done to you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should Engagement Ring Last In A Lady's Hand. / Infinix Note 5 For Sale At N36000 In Ibadan. / How To Handle An Argument With Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.