Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

How To Handle An Argument With Your Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Handle An Argument With Your Woman (287 Views)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle An Argument With Your Woman by ValourDigest(m): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2020
After arguing with your woman, do you feel you both understand each other better or do your arguments tend to distance you two further? Today, I’d be giving four simple tips on how to handle an argument with your woman.

By the way, aren’t you excited to have me here again? I missed you, and I hope you miss my relationship tips as well. I am still your female blogger from VirtueDigest. So, let’s get started. I’m sure you’d be happy to read these few tips. 

Before we begin, though, you need to understand that arguments are ways you can grow together. However, they can lead a relationship from being healthy to unhealthy if not handled properly. As such, when you reach a disagreement with your woman, you need to learn how to argue and grow from it. So, gents, how do you handle arguments with your woman?

1. You Need to Stay True to the Fight

Women love it when you stay on the topic of the argument. You don’t have to look for emotional words to take her down. The sign that you are not staying true to the fight is when you start using words like “always” and “never.” When you use these words in an argument, you are not talking about the fight anymore; you are making it more personal than it should be. For example, “you always complain about...” is a statement that clearly strays from the argument to attack her.

READ MORE: https://valourdigest.com/how-to-handle-an-argument-with-your-woman/

(1) (Reply)

Video Calls And Seven Years Of Telegram August 14, 2020 By Telegram / 4 Reasons Why Marriages Fall Apart / Cynthia Morgan Releases Her First Gospel Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.