Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? (965 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Guys Have You Almost Dated Married Woman Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by PerfectMatchNG: 8:33am On Jun 09, 2020
Have you ever,almost dated a married man who acted single?
How did you discover?
Re: Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by northvietnam(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2020
Mine was a married woman
Re: Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Oluromantic: 8:42am On Jun 09, 2020
Mine was after-2. Good enough, the breast was still firm. But when I enter under,

-the wideness be like lagos-ibadan Expressway where go-slow no dey. And the odour that oozed out when we want do doggy...eeh! E fit deflate balloon.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Ugaboy: 8:43am On Jun 09, 2020
Mine she is dating me till date...Married woman can disturb the hell out of ur life.
but they are very caring, give u attention...call and text u all d time.
we k!ssed and romance even when she was naked.
i promise myself never to f*ck her and i never f*cked her.
she fell inlove with at process of trying to help with emotional issues...she is young and sexy hips, 24yrs with a kid and still married

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Vyzz: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2020
Let we the small boyz gather here

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by PerfectMatchNG: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2020
undecided
Oluromantic:
Mine was after-2. Funny enough, the breast was still firm. But when I enter under,

-the wideness be like lagos-ibadan Expressway where go-slow no dey. And the odour that oozed out when we want do doggy...eeh! E fit deflate balloon.
Re: Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Kemimarch16(f): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2020
Yes o,he told me that his single and I later saw his wedding pictures on his laptop,I just thank God that we have not gone far when I got to know.i open up to him later and he started begging me that his serious that he love me,i just told him never to call me or send msg to me again in his life

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by illicit(m): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Yes o,he told me that his single and I later saw his wedding pictures on his laptop,I just thank God that we have not gone far when I got to know.i open up to him later and he started begging me that his serious that he love me,i just told him never to call me or send msg to me again in his life

Thank God o

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Ugaboy: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2020
Kemimarch16:
But him love u nah, i know it hurt... U should have cut him off, u would stil maintain friendship and let him know that no intimacy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Kemimarch16(f): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2020
Ugaboy:
But him love u nah, i know it hurt... U should have cut him off, u would stil maintain friendship and let him know that no intimacy
I should maintain someone that lied to me and also denied his family?I'm sorry I can't

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Kemimarch16(f): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2020
illicit:

Thank God o
yes o

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Ugaboy: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2020
Kemimarch16:
I should maintain someone that lied to me and also denied his family?I'm sorry I can't
hmmm, that's arkward...i mean to maintain a mutual friendship...we all had lied to pave way for our own interesting,"u are not a thieve until u get caught"...where u wanting serious relationship with him?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2020

OP, yes o. Married woman go well no be small, no forming, no stress just open make we do, I wish all these small small okpo fil be like dem

Kemimarch16:

. You sure so, all this Igbo galz wey like to dey follow married men, I no trust you o

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by illicit(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2020
Kemimarch16:
yes o
Imagine how he could have just wasted your precious time for fun.

Some men are really heartless, what do they want self, they are sadists I swear, rejoicing at other people's inconvenience.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Kemimarch16(f): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

OP, yes o. Married woman go well no be small, no forming, no stress just open make we do, I wish all these small small okpo fil be like dem

. You sure so, all this Igbo galz wey like to dey follow married men, I no trust you o

did I tell u that am Igbo?is Igbo not human,stop this tribalism
Re: Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Kemimarch16(f): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ugaboy:
hmmm, that's arkward...i mean to maintain a mutual friendship...we all had lied to pave way for our own interesting,"u are not a thieve until u get caught"...where u wanting serious relationship with him?
meaning u are dating for fun?
Re: Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kemimarch16:
did I tell u that am Igbo?is Igbo not human,stop this tribalism

No vex sis, I no view your profile before? Igbo galz no dey 'Fyn' cheesy cheesy like you
Re: Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by Ugaboy: 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kemimarch16:
meaning u are dating for fun?
pls dont go there, i actually have a married woman that is crazy pumping her love for me, she cares and provide any request i want from her, the craziest she cooks 4 me,...she has for several want sex from me, i hav decline all...yet im stil always there to make her smile and happy cus i know the hell her hobby is giving, the man cheat on with no remorse, denied her marital openly to her... i dont want to take advantage of her situation, i value every human heart...dating is just more than sex,fun, advantages and self satisfaction...cuddling and advising her is all i can give to her, and i neva stop doing that.
...im nt good at giving women love, but i challenges u, u cant be with me and dont be happy and dont feel care for.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever,almost Dated A Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? by PerfectMatchNG: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2020
very heartless
illicit:

Imagine how he could have just wasted your precious time for fun.

Some men are really heartless, what do they want self, they are sadists I swear, rejoicing at other people's inconvenience.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Gimme Scope Ooo / Why do women love playing The Victim Card?? / Which Hurts More: Your Friend Sleeping With Your Wife Or Sleeping With Your Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.