Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

He Removed My Skirt And Cloth. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Removed My Skirt And Cloth. (982 Views)

My Husband Removed My Eye Because He Didn't Want Another Man To Have Me - Woman / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Removed My Skirt And Cloth. by Pearlla(f): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2020
Yesterday, i was just strolling around my house and suddenly i noticed something at our backyard--a stranger was there doing sometin strange. I ran to him and told him who he was and why he was wearing a mask and immediately he removed my clothes i didn't say a word then he removed my skirt i was screaming and shouting for what he was doing to me, this got me angry i told him why did he remove my clothes and skirt from the hanger we hanged cloth on--he removd the mask and it was my brother.......i know what you were thinking....lol.

1 Like

Re: He Removed My Skirt And Cloth. by Thugnificent(m): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2020
undecided

2 Likes

Re: He Removed My Skirt And Cloth. by nero2face: 9:41am On Jun 09, 2020
no wahala, rape don dey hungry u if not u for use am dey do play play...

1 Like

Re: He Removed My Skirt And Cloth. by jumpampass(m): 9:44am On Jun 09, 2020
Get lost....I no like hide and seek
Re: He Removed My Skirt And Cloth. by SirMichael1: 9:55am On Jun 09, 2020
You good. Really, for a guy posing as a lady, you're good. I hope you're story stays that way. I hope this is the closest you come as far it concerns rape.
Re: He Removed My Skirt And Cloth. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 09, 2020
You are a Jobless boy
Re: He Removed My Skirt And Cloth. by zexy2030(m): 9:58am On Jun 09, 2020
Pearlla:
Yesterday, i was just strolling around my house and suddenly i noticed something at our backyard--a stranger was there doing sometin strange. I ran to him and told him who he was and why he was wearing a mask and immediately he removed my clothes i didn't say a word then he removed my skirt i was screaming and shouting for what he was doing to me, this got me angry i told him why did he remove my clothes and skirt from the hanger we hanged cloth on--he removd the mask and it was my brother.......i know what you were thinking....lol.
how come u didn't notice your brother's frame, or his clothes nor his voice, I smell lies.
Re: He Removed My Skirt And Cloth. by donbachi(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2020
This is how some of u cooks up rape stories.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Sleep With Pastors For Cash – Woman Alleges / Life Without A Girlfriend / I Pity Women Who Marry Men With No Class, Because They Will Suffer- Actress Mimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.