Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

I Sleep With Pastors For Cash – Woman Alleges - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sleep With Pastors For Cash – Woman Alleges (982 Views)

What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife / Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sleep With Pastors For Cash – Woman Alleges by Temmyguru: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
A woman who didn’t want her name to be known has revealed that she gets offers from pastors to sleep with them for cash.

She disclosed that she fell on hard times and some of her friends lured her into the profession and it’s been over two years in the business.

According to her “I was doing room service; thus I have clients who will call me for my service. Even though business was very slow, I survived because I had done some little savings prior to the pandemic so luckily I depended on that’’.

SEE FULL DETAILS HERE: https://tgtrends.com.ng/news/gist/i-sleep-with-pastors-for-cash-woman-alleges.html

Re: I Sleep With Pastors For Cash – Woman Alleges by Enoch07: 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
she try
Re: I Sleep With Pastors For Cash – Woman Alleges by Chicent(m): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2020
Why is she telling us when she will not say the name of the pastors?? Thinking**
Re: I Sleep With Pastors For Cash – Woman Alleges by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
Who cares just make this Fúcking maney angry
Re: I Sleep With Pastors For Cash – Woman Alleges by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
na wao...using tithe money to purchase pussy
Re: I Sleep With Pastors For Cash – Woman Alleges by paulolee(m): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
she's nt d first n wont b d last...some are Even doing it for frse Because pastor tell de tell dem say his cum is anointed

(1) (Reply)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Girlfriend/wife / We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? / Why Are Edo Men So Nice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.