Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian? [funny Comments] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian? [funny Comments] (836 Views)

Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian / Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian? [funny Comments] by AntiFap: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2020
Here are a few comments of people who had encountered a few naughty gays.

Don't forget to share your experience too.

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian? [funny Comments] by AntiFap: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
More

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian? [funny Comments] by AntiFap: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin grin

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian? [funny Comments] by MrSensor(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
That demon has no respect
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian? [funny Comments] by Ekwutox: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
I don't understand how a guy will see another guy and be bold enough to start touching him intimately knowing fully well that we live in a highly homophobic country.

These gay guys should be careful.

As for the ladies, na normal thing for them.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian? [funny Comments] by senatepresido: 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
I have never been approached by a gay before, may be na because I nor dey smile and I hardly mingle with people...

how sane person go leave spicy fleshy pussy go dey find him fellow man yansh wey shit for dey drop...

chai!
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian? [funny Comments] by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
University. Baba will never forget me. He dey use prick nack me as I dey sleep. As I don't drink he feel say I Don pass out. He remove him boxers na so I wake ghen ghen. I crush him blokos

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian? [funny Comments] by FirstbornWds: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Lol. This shit as funny as hell.
Early last year, I uploaded some pictures to celebrate my birthday... Bla bla bla. Over time, I got over 5k friend requests ( I seriously am not exaggerating). Although some of them were females, most of the males I got were mostly homosexuals.

Some even went ahead to initiate message requests when it became obvious that I wasn't going to respond to the friend requests. In the long run, I acknowledged the messages and before you know it, these mofos started their hyping. Some of them even asked me to come over to their country, with an all-expense-paid trip by them.

I was like..... What's happening?? How would a fellow just decide to fancy another same-gender fellow? I decided to play along with some of them and it was through them I learned that one of them ( probably a friend on my list) posted my picture on their gay group on Facebook. So to most of them, I was the next big "hit."

Mhen, I nearly died from Facebook calls and messages. Funny enough, it got to a time when I started loving the attention and would even look up to their messages... Just like one person said in that snapshot the OP posted, I got to experience what it felt like to be a lady. It continued like that until about one month later when I came back to my senses and felt like I was under a spell or something like that. Immediately I realized that, I took out the time to block all of them.
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian? [funny Comments] by ifytrik(m): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian? [funny Comments] by AntiFap: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
More

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian? [funny Comments] by Nezzjnr: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
That Elmatador guy is a gay
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian? [funny Comments] by Flyingngel(m): 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Same happen to me in my university days telling me that im oga will hook me up with a good job immediately am out of university.
I call am one side tell am say I wicked wella if im no wan see my eye make im look straight.
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian? [funny Comments] by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2020
cowards everywhere wink

(1) (Reply)

How She Said He Wasted It, Wasted What?? Watch This / Are You Planning Intercourse Tonight? Get In Here / Can I Come Back From It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.