Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian (3427 Views)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by Lance008(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
A lot of people have been approached by same sex
If you have experience such what was your reaction
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by taylor89(m): 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
Blood go flow

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by Henry22(m): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
Yes I have been approached twice by gays while in pH, one even promised me university admission if I agree to his request telling me he has people there and the second one was a lawyer that looked like triple-H grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by Sonnobax15(m): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
lipsrsealed
Hell no...... But my roomie back then in poly was severally approached by gays maybe because of his effeminate nature...I remember how my roomie and I paid the mumu gay visit and he even bought two bottles of fanta for us grin. Wetin concern us? Kukuma we were just hungry students..But after then,I also remember how I shouted for the idiot via phone call to stop disturbing my roomie or else I'd report him to the school authorities undecided

Banny to banny lashing dey understandable via say dem get where to press and squeeze for their body..But guyman to guyman,with this my strong black nyash angry. Haba!!!!!

26 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
I never had the experience bcoz I don't look like one.
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by talented321: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Even if the only option to become a billionaire is gay i will still reject it. The most disgusting thing i have ever found in this world is men bleeping his other.
Even kpekus wey we dey Bleep sef dey disgusting sometimes, then talkless of one strong yansh.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by Wawelexy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Hell no...... But my roomie back then in poly was severally approached by gays maybe because of his effeminate nature...I remember how my roomie and I paid the mumu gay visit and he even bought two bottles of fanta for us grin. Wetin concern us? Kukuma we were just hungry students..But after then,I also remember how I shouted for the idiot via phone call to stop disturbing my roomie or else I'd report him to the school authorities undecided

Banny to banny lashing dey understandable via say dem get where to press and squeeze for their body..But guyman to guyman,with this my strong black nyash angry. Haba!!!!!

The thing just weak me.... I hate them to bone marrow

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by Zidoh(m): 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

You cracked me up grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by Anny69: 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
Here to read lies. grin

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by Anny69: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
Tunde835:
It's mostly women that support gays to the detriment of normal guys that in turn suffer harassment from them
Story. I'm here to read lies. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by spencekat(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
Two times and I released Holy ghost fire on them

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by spencekat(m): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
Henry22:
Yes I have been approached twice by gays while in pH, one even promised me university admission if I agree to his request telling me he has people there and the second one was a lawyer that looked like triple-H grin
They plenty for PH
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by Kobicove(m): 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
Lance008:

What do you mean a lot of people have been approached by gays?

I have never been approached by a gay and I guess it's because the can tell from my face they can tell that any animal who makes such a proposal to me may not live to tell the story! angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by b3llo(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
Guy man chatted me and said "he wants us to be friends?" I replied him "that me accepting his friend request have already made us friends." The guy man pressed further that "where can we meet?" I blocked him ASAP.

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by KingDash09(m): 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
I hate gay people

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by wisdomkid: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
b3llo:
Guy man chatted me and said "he wants us to be friends?" I replied him "that me accepting his friend request have already made us friends." The guy man pressed further that "where can we meet?" I blocked him ASAP.

The evil nature of that word

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by garriAndsugar: 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:
Blood go flow
dead body go surplus

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by myyansh68(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
Yes, but I kept him as a friend.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by GodWrites: 1:57am On Jul 02, 2023
taylor89:
Blood go flow

Even this one that looks like an ape is talking. If you don't look like a model, gays are not even seeing you. So don't worry, nobody will approach you.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:35am On Jul 02, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Your roomie is likely gay

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by chigoziri2403(m): 5:56am On Jul 02, 2023
It's a norm in PH,
ESPECIALLY LESBIANISM they don't hide anymore
Very bold and glaring

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by Westerhoffe(m): 7:40am On Jul 02, 2023
By gays, yes.
The idiot was even very friendly at first, asking why an handsome dude like me is not seen with ladies, this, that bla bla bla. I just always tell him I prefer my peace and not ready for any shocks; until the day his mouth drove rough and he opened up that he loves me and want us to start something interesting.

The goose bumps I felt that day was like I saw a ghost.
I asked him to come again and the idi'o't had to repeat himself. I was like, "Are you normal up there at all?" The most annoying part was he started defending himself. And worse, this guy is married with 2 kids!

That evil is being imposed on the world now…

The worst place I first got to know about them was on 2go Men Only.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by Fidecoo(m): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2023
Anny69:
Story. I'm here to read lies. undecided

Clap πŸ‘ for yourself.
Lies reader chairlady.
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by Puss360(f): 8:16am On Jul 02, 2023
Lol... A typical Nigerian is ready to kill another man because they are gay...
Lol...
Somebody approach you, instead of turning him down, na to begin blow am for eye, dey ready to kill am ....
Wahala 🀣🀣...
But are quick to condemn Northerners when they act thesame to "Unbelievers"...
Tomorrow now, Northwesterners go collect visa run go UK or USA ( a place where no believer)
While the Southerners go collect visa run go UK/USA/Australia (a place where same-sex marriage is allowed)...
Oya na... One Nigeria... Let's go...

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by westlius(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2023
My was when I was in ust den
Around back gate
Don't know the name of the street sha
But close to Kenneth Commercial school
I just noticed a man (gay) running towards me saying hello.
I stopped and responded hi
Watin come out of Oga mouth is can we be friends
I asked him what important for our friendship that makes u run like this
Oga said he likes me
Omo I just hissed
I tell oga say I love women more
I waka dey go

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by benqo01(m): 8:40am On Jul 02, 2023
Never been approached but when some approach me for that shit I will approach him with a blow
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by Abolodje: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2023
Lance008:
I bite the werey dickcap give iya shinedu for nkwobi
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

U sure say u no be gay...

Una get mind go gay House...

Wahaala

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by ikennamadu1(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2023
Lol I have been approached severally.. Oha I hear I like you.. I done Walker dey go.. No time for some shenanigans
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by JobAndVacancies: 10:03am On Jul 02, 2023
chigoziri2403:
It's a norm in PH,
ESPECIALLY LESBIANISM they don't hide anymore
Very bold and glaring
I heard in ph ladies are secretly marrying their fellow ladies
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian by Anny69: 10:13am On Jul 02, 2023
Fidecoo:

Clap πŸ‘ for yourself.
Lies reader chairlady.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More / Kissing Without Being Sexually Aroused! / What Do You Usually Do After You Get Drunk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.