Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order (49576 Views)

Oborevwori Defies Court Order, Presents Staff Of Office To New Delta Monarch / Zahrah Audu: I Will Use Mothers Of Political Thugs To Secure Ballot Boxes / Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by OYEDIPE(m): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tenant refuse to pay. Landlord evict tenant forcefully. Tenant claimed he has so many valuables that he cannot convert to cash and pay landlord. The diamond ring is enough to pay for the rent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Irore: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
idonhammer:
As a confirmed landlord, I hate broke ass tenants with passion. You no get money, you go dey live for fine house.You even get the guts to drag the owner of the house to court as person wey go school. If na me,I go use Juju finish you

I will give you only 72 hours and after that na you go use your hands bring my house keys for me unless you want to die in that house. I will show you power that supersedes court order.

Nonsense, you even dey even drink bottle water.
Observation and experience overtime shows that the one who resorts to juju will have to sacrifice one of his or her own before the juju may work because it's efficacy is dependent on human blood. Live for God almighty.Wisdom is the principal thing.

2 Likes

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by obowunmi(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
No be Audu rape person ?
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by MCIU: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dripy:
Impunity of the ruling class and bourgeoisie as well as their disregard for court rulings and the judiciary is a recurring decimal.

If you do not have money in this Nigeria, Julius Dein’s Girlfriend you have no rights, such a pity. Homelessness is something I do not wish for anybody.

May God bless all legit hustlers to build their own houses.
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Angelfrost(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
ODJ124:
****I think my landlord is cleaning the house for me l found all my property outiside*���***

Yeah... Probably rehabilitating and repairing it too. Just chill with your properties under the rain and sun till December.

1 Like

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by here: 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Guys while I mightn’t support extra judicial processes if your a tenant and can’t pay move out and move into a smaller house within your budget. Your landlord deserve his pay as he has needs too and maybe your house is his only means of livelihood. You don’t have to live in a big house if you cannot afford it,yes you used to. Max you should ask is sometime to move out. A lot of tenants are becoming something else especially in Abuja where so many not so rich try to show off. I have said my own

3 Likes

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Validated: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
idonhammer:
As a confirmed landlord, I hate broke ass tenants with passion. You no get money, you go dey live for fine house.You even get the guts to drag the owner of the house to court as person wey go school. If na me,I go use Juju finish you

I will give you only 72 hours and after that na you go use your hands bring my house keys for me unless you want to die in that house. I will show you power that supersedes court order.

Many of them are in Lagos. Fashola gave them privilege they turn it to rights. Any tenant not willing to pay should be sent parking.
Did the court buy any bag of cement or pay interest on loan borrowed to build the house?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Angelfrost(m): 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tango123:
Op, when was the last time the tenants paid rent

People are always quick to blame landlords, forgetting that landlords are human beings who also need money

Unless u become a landlord, u will always jump in defence of tenants

As a landlord myself, while i don't support inappropriate behaviour, i will never condemn a landlord until i hear what the tenant did

I have had a tenant who lived in my dad's property for years without paying, but built his own house at the same time.

A tenant in my own house refused to pay rent, but was building a house for himself.

I don't even get why tenants will choose to owe rent for such lengthy periods.

Yes, economy is terrible with many losing jobs, but that doesn't mean a landlord should turn his long term investment into a homeless shelter.

I had to advise a friend to sell some things, and temporarily downgrade his living and housing standards from 2-bedroom apartment to 1, or get a housemate... I equally advise people to save at least a year or 6 months in advance for their house rents, cos accommodation should come first after feeding.

2 Likes

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by quadfire: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by EricSmallz(m): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
SavageResponse:

Be talking rubbish there!

I'm not sure you have built a house yet, that's why you're saying this
You are a stupid fool. So, building your own house now lifts you above the law abi. Very stupid fool

1 Like

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by GOFRONT(m): 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
The tenant is even a Vaseline crew...
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Enwhen:

That is the SOLUTION to insecurity , corruption and oppression in Nigeria...

I was excited when I saw shops owners in the US protecting their shops against protester looters with correct rifles ...if everybody is permitted in Nigeria ...many nonsense will stop...Boko Haram, herdsmen killing , banditary would stop.

That's why everyone must support IPOB to restore Biafra the land of freedom.

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Monaco2(m): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
U Dey owe rent u no wan pay n yet u Dey rely on one yeye court order to stay d house for free, na u built the house for her husband... now u Dey lie say land documents Dey miss n diamond ring, u get diamond ring nai u no get ur own house?!? Mtcheew

5 Likes

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
No free money again, eyes don red.
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Lydiahandmade(f): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
So you get power to kill person? Why you no use that same power make Nigeria better. Nonsense, I pity your tenants if truly you have one.
idonhammer:

1 Like

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by danugochukwu96(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Those disparaging that woman are either oblivious of the fact that the tenancy laws in Nigeria is overtly favourable to tenants or they simply just enjoy criticizing people. My dad endured three years of torture trying to evict two tenants who did not pay a dime for those three years, but the bastards had the guts to engage the services of a charge & bail lawyer to frustrate the case in court with frivolous injunctions. The justice system in Nigeria is too slow and frustrating and people are forced to resort to self-help. Owning properties is not a charity venture, it's a business and it is set up for profit making, some landlords people would use unprintable words against toiled for years to set up those investments as plans for their retirement , only to be plaqued with irresponsible tenants who will default in payment, still subject you to the troubles of maintaining the facility with your personal funds and some idiot will tell these property owners not to take drastic measures�

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by mikaelzX(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
EricSmallz:
She just bought some whooping litigation. It is a settled law that landlords shouldn't resort to selfhelp to chase out tenants. There is no exception to that rule of law. I don't see her surviving this. Even if na Aisha Buhari Mother she be
I thought about this, but in this case, the real landlord is her husband, I'm just wondering if the husband can be held accountable for the wife's act.

Are you a lawyer? Kindly explain.

1 Like

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by daniddan1999: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
Which day will it turn?[b][/b]political classes forgets they are elected by the ordinary Nigerians they are oppressing, the table will turn one day.[/quote]
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by alfonso36(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dripy:
Impunity of the ruling class and bourgeoisie as well as their disregard for court rulings and the judiciary is a recurring decimal.

If you do not have money in this Nigeria, you have no rights, such a pity. Homelessness is something I do not wish for anybody.

you must be a political scientist, please can I link up with you so i can learn from you, my academics is not balanced at the moment, I need help
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Hermis: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=Dripy post=90484779]Impunity of the ruling class and bourgeoisie as well as their disregard for court rulings and the judiciary is a recurring decimal.

If you do not have money in this Nigeria, you have no rights, such a pity. Homelessness is something I do not wish for anybody.

May God bless all legit hustlers to build their own houses.[Amen ]

1 Like

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Hermis: 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
[Dripy]Impunity of the ruling class and bourgeoisie as well as their disregard for court rulings and the judiciary is a recurring decimal.

Amen Sir

1 Like

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by SavageResponse(m): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
EricSmallz:

You are a stupid fool. So, building your own house now lifts you above the law abi. Very stupid fool

No matter how foolish I am I'm still wiser than you on your best day.

Why don't you go and build a small Boy's Quarters so you will understand that building and owning a house is not a charitable pastime!

1 Like

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by darthv: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
; grin
idonhammer:

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Sardauna24(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
Freestainworld:
political classes forgets they are elected by the ordinary Nigerians they are oppressing, the table will turn one day.
How?abeg big na big
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by TIGER1001: 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
Some of these tenants are utterly useless. if you know you can no longer afford the rent ,why don't you go and get where fits your income, rather they want to continue living their fake life and frustration another man of his sweat. i don't seem to understand what is wrong with some people.

6 Likes

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by SavageResponse(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
EricSmallz:
She just bought some whooping litigation. It is a settled law that landlords shouldn't resort to selfhelp to chase out tenants. There is no exception to that rule of law. I don't see her surviving this. Even if na Aisha Buhari Mother she be

Someone is occupying her property without paying rent and you're here talking rubbish.

She has done her worst, go and rally the tenant so you both can do your worst also.

It's very obvious from your comments that you're a habitual delinquent tenant!

3 Likes

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by utenwuson: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
So one useless tenant refuse to pay my house rent over 7 months, all the things I said to even embarrass him, the man and his family didn't yield, he told me to go to court and that they will give him more time that he won't move.......

I just go violent, I went with my friends and we jejeli pack the man's properties with camera recording everything...

Zahra is a lawyer, and she knows what she's doing.

3 Likes

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by slivertongue: 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
HoliMaree:
Tenant always have problem with paying rent on time, some will want to stay for free if one isn't careful

this thread is in bad faith. rather than focus on the issue at hand it went on to draw in other issues to further paint the landlord bad. some tenants are wicked, they won't pay their rent yet they will boast before anyone who cares to listen that they will hire a lawyer get a restraining order and live in house without paying rent

2 Likes

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
here:
Guys while I mightn’t support extra judicial processes if your a tenant and can’t pay move out and move into a smaller house within your budget. Your landlord deserve his pay as he has needs too and maybe your house is his only means of livelihood. You don’t have to live in a big house if you cannot afford it,yes you used to. Max you should ask is sometime to move out. A lot of tenants are becoming something else especially in Abuja where so many not so rich try to show off. I have said my own

You are right. Many tenants these days can frustrate and depressed their landlord. Nigerian tenants will always take advantage of the so called Tenancy law and behave irresponsibly. A tenant once arrested me as a landlord because I gave her notice to repair a decken as stated in the agreement

2 Likes

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by ForeThinker: 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Seniorwriter:

Been watching your posts....are u a writer.

Greetings....

I'm a walking, talking enigma.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons / Elisha Abbo In Face-Off With Oluremi Tinubu, Senate Adhoc Panel (Video) / Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.