Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order (49592 Views)

Oborevwori Defies Court Order, Presents Staff Of Office To New Delta Monarch / Zahrah Audu: I Will Use Mothers Of Political Thugs To Secure Ballot Boxes / Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by EricSmallz(m): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
mikaelzX:
wow
I wish to ask you more questions, like which court has jurisdiction over the case, how is the judge assigned, to what level of court can appeals be taken(federal high court, court of appeals, or supreme court), and finally what's the possible maximum duration the case can run for.
The Registrar will determine the Judge. Jusrisdiction depends on the Amount you are claiming and the location of the property. If the sum is huge, the State High court where the property is located, else, any area or magistrate courts can handle it. Appeals can go as far as the Supreme court. Duration cannot easily be predicted though. Matters are extremely slow at Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court

1 Like

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by petitejolie(f): 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
But tenants sef use to overdo. If u can’t afford to stay in a fine house leave and cut to coat according to ur size na

2 Likes

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by mikaelzX(m): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
EricSmallz:

The Registrar will determine the Judge. Jusrisdiction depends on the Amount you are claiming and the location of the property. If the sum is huge, the State High court where the property is located, else, any area or magistrate courts can handle it. Appeals can go as far as the Supreme court. Duration cannot easily be predicted though. Matters are extremely slow at Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court
Nicely answered. The very best in your career
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by GorkoDimo: 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
Pay your rent and live in Peace. Most tenants use the Law to stay for years without paying rent.

My tenant refuse to Pay since 2019 and even go Court to get some injunctions, I send am message the day I finish my Tour and come back he will know the difference between Military Rule and Democracy. I will not be suffering under the sun and Rain for one idiot to think he can use lawyer to cheat me I go fire the Bastard and see what will happen.

1 Like

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by EricSmallz(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
mikaelzX:
Nicely answered. The very best in your career
Thanks. I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by SavageResponse(m): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
EricSmallz:

You are daft. That is the eyeview of the law. Landlords and Tenancy laws are usually construed to favor the tenants, knowing fully well that it is the landlord that has the bargaining power and the landlord usually the weaker party.
If injecting tenants with selfhelp is lawful, who do you think there is need to make issue quit notices and owners intention to recover premises to tenants? You are just fooling yourself because maybe you built a house and couldn't feed yourself thereafter. Try it and eject your tenants with selfhelp and God help you its a tenant that can grab reciepts of things he never had and see if you will not sell that your house to pay damages. Orsuor

You're a dunce and it's obvious your pea sized brain is in your anus!

The law is an ass and as we all know the legal system in Nigeria is subject to manipulation by unscrupulous lawyers

I trust a charge and bail lawyer like you is all too aware of this...

Any of my tenants who constitutes a nuisance will be be served a proper quit notice within the ambit the law but if such a tenant decides to commit an act of war by procuring a bogus court injunction I will eject the offending tenant and I assure that there is nothing a charge and bail lawyer like you can do about!

2 Likes

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by paul3429: 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
What is IG ok Instagram. She go see wahala.
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by melaninpop: 12:05am On Jun 10, 2020
idonhammer:
As a confirmed landlord, I hate broke ass tenants with passion. You no get money, you go dey live for fine house.You even get the guts to drag the owner of the house to court as person wey go school. If na me,I go use Juju finish you

I will give you only 72 hours and after that na you go use your hands bring my house keys for me unless you want to die in that house. I will show you power that supersedes court order.

Nonsense, you even dey even drink bottle water.

My dear, if you don't experience it ehn, you will never know how painful it is.
We are currently going to court over here. Tenant no pay rent.. ..park now, he don carry us go court. It's a mess abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by gare(f): 3:32am On Jun 10, 2020
AnonPoet:
Impropriety on display again, as Princess Zahrah Audu the wife of Prince Mustapha Audu Abubakar, harasses her husband’s tenants.

Sources gathered that Princess Zahrah Mustapha Audu is in the habit of resorting to self help, harassment and other unlawful means to effect wrongful eviction on her husband’s (Prince Mustapha Audu Abubakar) tenants. The self acclaimed activist for political change has severally barred entry of tenants into their premises, harassed and verbally assaulted her tenants.

Recently, our sources gathered that she unlawfully locked out a tenant from her premises. All efforts to mediate by neighbour and law enforcement officers proved abortive as she adamantly insisted on proving the extent of her political power and influence.

The tenant in question approached the Court and a Court Order was granted restraining Princess Zahrah Mustapha Audu from disturbing the tenant’s peaceable and quiet enjoyment of the property, but Princess Zahrah who considers herself to be above the law had the Court Order torn off the gate. She flagrantly and contemptuously disregarded the Court Order and even went ahead to break into the tenants’ house. She had the tenants’ properties damaged and thrown out of the house.

Several valuables including appointment and promotion letters, land documents,diamond engagement ring and gold Jewelleries belonging to the tenant are currently nowhere to be found.
In all these, she is said to have consistently bragged about her relationship with the Inspector General of police which leaves Nigerians wondering if the IGP would condone such lawlessness.

It is astoundingly hypocritical that Princess Zahrah Mustapha Audu who has recently berated business mogul Aliko Dangote for unethical behavior and threatened to sue him will resort to this kind of behavior

Princess Zahrah has been in the limelight in the past as we recall that she was charged for committing crimes as she was accused of allegedly defrauding one Nike Kolawole of the sum of 18 million Naira.
Our office is currently unable to confirm if the said criminal case is pending, if she has been acquitted or found guilty

See below all evidence in pictures and a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtp1M4j87cU

https://leaders.ng/wife-of-ex-kogi-gov-s-son-defies-court-order-brags-about-political-influence/

Those of you taking sides with the tenants will one day be Landlords and see how frustrating these tenants can be, as I write this there's one owing my mother Inlaw almost two years rent and this is retired woman if she decides to throw him out many of you will come here and say she is wicked, but these are people that spent their money to invest on properties hoping it will be their bills When they retire.

But this self centered tenants will not pay rent so how do you want the landlord to feed or pay his bills, it's not a must you stay in the city if you can't afford it go back to your village and start over again, but don't be a hindrance to someone progress.

1 Like

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by gare(f): 3:37am On Jun 10, 2020
gare:

Those of you taking sides with the tenants will one day be Landlords and see how frustrating these tenants can be, as I write this there's one owing my mother Inlaw almost two years rent and this is retired woman if she decides to throw him out many of you will come here and say she is wicked, but these are people that spent their money to invest on properties hoping it will be their bills When they retire.

But this self centered tenants will not pay rent so how do you want the landlord to feed or pay his bills, it's not a must you stay in the city if you can't afford it go back to your village and start over again, but don't be a hindrance to someone progress.

Now you are claiming to have lost diamond, gold and landed property, why didn't you sell them to pay your rent. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:17am On Jun 10, 2020
Do u expect her to obey court order when sai Barbar can't obey the simplest of the order ... We are living in lawless era ... Kai baba
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by idonhammer: 4:51am On Jun 10, 2020
That is too bad.

melaninpop:

My dear, if you don't experience it ehn, you will never know how painful it is.
We are currently going to court over here. Tenant no pay rent.. ..park now, he don carry us go court. It's a mess abeg.
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Lydiahandmade(f): 8:55am On Jun 10, 2020
idonhammer:
Lydia you too fine,but why you come dey use cheap air freshener as you fine reach? Abeg inbox me I want tell you something.

Because it is my choice. Adovacate for cheap and expensive air fresheners I hail thee!!!
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Dripy(m): 9:09am On Jun 10, 2020
alfonso36:

you must be a political scientist, please can I link up with you so i can learn from you, my academics is not balanced at the moment, I need help

Dear Alfonso, I am a political scientist. What ails you?
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Burna440(m): 9:15am On Jun 10, 2020
My people from Kogi are always in the news for the wrong reason

But o, Gold jewelries and Diamond engagement ring and yet the Tenant cannot pay house rent?�

1 Like

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by KunleOyedele: 9:17am On Jun 10, 2020
I have knowledge of this matter. The person is not a tenant. The real tenant lives in London and pays rent in London everyday no complain because there they will throw you out after one day of none payment. But she has refused to pay rent here in Abuja and has been occupying the property for a long time rent free. It was not Mrs Audu that removed her. The lady’s sister whose name is Stephanie Andrews moved her things out but when she could not find a place to move to she decided she will come and live there. Stephanie Andrews is not a tenant therefore was refused access. This Stephanie Andrews claims to be a lawyer and claims has judges that she controls including many AIGs. She got this fake injunction so she can move back into the house but was refused entry which is Mrs Audu’s right. They claim they have diamond rings and land documents so why didn’t they pay rent. Is it by force to live in someone’s house? They should get a different one.. Buy your own house with your many diamond rings. This is just a story from a loser. Why did she use tipex to hide her name. Tell us the true story. Show us your tenancy agreement if you are a tenant? There are many people living in the property, so why you? It is clear this woman is a criminal and thinks she can live in a place without being a tenant. She claims she is a lawyer and she can hold the property for 10years without paying rent or having a tenancy agreement. The people empowered to protect the law are the ones trying to abuse it. Please pay them what you owe and go and look for something in your budget. Stop feeling like a big Abuja girl and go and pay rent like every normal human being and enjoy your stay. Stop coming to media to tell one sided stories. Please can you show your tenancy agreement? He name is Stephanie Andrews. A loser and a lawyer. Please go and pay rent and stop being a crook. Meanwhile the Stephanie Andrews that claims to be a married woman is struggling to stay there instead of her matrimonial home. What kind of married woman is this Stephanie Andrews ? Shocking

1 Like

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by KunleOyedele: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2020
Dripy:
Impunity of the ruling class and bourgeoisie as well as their disregard for court rulings and the judiciary is a recurring decimal.

If you do not have money in this Nigeria, you have no rights, such a pity. Homelessness is something I do not wish for anybody.

May God bless all legit hustlers to build their own houses.

How do you know this is not a one sided fabrication which it is. The woman that is running this case is not a tenant. Her older sister that lives in the UK is the tenant. The sister pays the rent fully in the UK because you miss one day and you will be evicted. She has held the property for many months no payment. The girls sister, Stephanie Andrews, a lawyer l, moved the property out by herself. There is video evidence. But when she could not find a new place, she decided to come back and claim that as a tenant she still has rights to stay there even if her tenancy has expired. She was barred from entry. The sister can leave the UK and come to the property if she likes but this Stephanie Andrews who claims to be a lawyer and claims to have many judges and AIGs at her disposal was not allowed to enter. She is not a tenant. She is a squatter and trespasser and was stopped from entering. They should show their tenancy agreement if they are legal tenants. There are several people living there including my friend and I know that woman is a troublesome drug user. She tried to move her whole family in there and they refused. Before people comment, they should know the full story

1 Like

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by idonhammer: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2020
Lydiahandmade:
Because it is my choice. Adovacate for cheap and expensive air fresheners I hail thee!!!

1 Like

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Dripy(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2020
KunleOyedele:

How do you know this is not a one sided fabrication which it is. The woman that is running this case is not a tenant. Her older sister that lives in the UK is the tenant. The sister pays the rent fully in the UK because you miss one day and you will be evicted. She has held the property for many months no payment. The girls sister, Stephanie Andrews, a lawyer l, moved the property out by herself. There is video evidence. But when she could not find a new place, she decided to come back and claim that as a tenant she still has rights to stay there even if her tenancy has expired. She was barred from entry. The sister can leave the UK and come to the property if she likes but this Stephanie Andrews who claims to be a lawyer and claims to have many judges and AIGs at her disposal was not allowed to enter. She is not a tenant. She is a squatter and trespasser and was stopped from entering. They should show their tenancy agreement if they are legal tenants. There are several people living there including my friend and I know that woman is a troublesome drug user. She tried to move her whole family in there and they refused. Before people comment, they should know the full story

I responded to what was put out by the press but you know that the high and mighty have a strong disregard for court processes and pronouncements so when stories like this come out to the public domain, many people would believe the commoner was wrongly ejected.

2 Likes

Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by alfonso36(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dripy:

Dear Alfonso, I am a political scientist. What ails you?
can I pm you?
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Dripy(m): 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
alfonso36:
can I pm you?

Yes
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Beolly(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
adadike:
You know whether she be IGP 's woman friend ? Waiting for IG's response though
Check your email please
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by adauwajuonye: 12:57am On Jun 11, 2020
KunleOyedele:
I have knowledge of this matter. The person is not a tenant. The real tenant lives in London and pays rent in London everyday no complain because there they will throw you out after one day of none payment. But she has refused to pay rent here in Abuja and has been occupying the property for a long time rent free. It was not Mrs Audu that removed her. The lady’s sister whose name is Stephanie Andrews moved her things out but when she could not find a place to move to she decided she will come and live there. Stephanie Andrews is not a tenant therefore was refused access. This Stephanie Andrews claims to be a lawyer and claims has judges that she controls including many AIGs. She got this fake injunction so she can move back into the house but was refused entry which is Mrs Audu’s right. They claim they have diamond rings and land documents so why didn’t they pay rent. Is it by force to live in someone’s house? They should get a different one.. Buy your own house with your many diamond rings. This is just a story from a loser. Why did she use tipex to hide her name. Tell us the true story. Show us your tenancy agreement if you are a tenant? There are many people living in the property, so why you? It is clear this woman is a criminal and thinks she can live in a place without being a tenant. She claims she is a lawyer and she can hold the property for 10years without paying rent or having a tenancy agreement. The people empowered to protect the law are the ones trying to abuse it. Please pay them what you owe and go and look for something in your budget. Stop feeling like a big Abuja girl and go and pay rent like every normal human being and enjoy your stay. Stop coming to media to tell one sided stories. Please can you show your tenancy agreement? He name is Stephanie Andrews. A loser and a lawyer. Please go and pay rent and stop being a crook. Meanwhile the Stephanie Andrews that claims to be a married woman is struggling to stay there instead of her matrimonial home. What kind of married woman is this Stephanie Andrews ? Shocking

yes! you have knowledge of the case but choose to spew LIES. for your information, the person in question is my cousin and she's nothing close to what you described.
I will be posting some receipts for liars like you to see. someone has been in your property for 4 years, NEVER owed you rent and just this one time she got trapped in the UK as a result of the pandemic situation(guys please note that the rent Expired 31st of March 2020), you asked her to move out and threatened you want your flat for renovation.
she pleaded and sent you 70% of the rent through the said "SQUATTER" and you accepted but because you have collected rent from two different prospective tenants, you decided to be forceful. first you took the one million claiming you had to renovate and needed all personal effects out of the premises. please where in Nigeria do you ask a tenant to take out beds and furnitures including Air-conditioners just so you renovate.
the girl questioned your intention and you denied her access.
Because she knows her right, took it to the right authority and you decided to be stupid. you asked your security to break in and throw out the things and when the police asked, you denied it.
Mr Kunle Oyedele, JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED. I dare you to post the video and I will post mine, rent receipts, EMAILS, messages and police reports.
if you must go to Equity, Go with clean hands!
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by adauwajuonye: 1:26am On Jun 11, 2020
I am aware some tenants are mischievous but this is different. this particular woman (Zahrah) is in the habit of intimidating and harassing her tenants but this is the END. you don't pay your workers for months, you sack them at will (without pay) and you think there is no GOD?

some miscreant said the owner of the house pays her rent in LONDON, news flash uncle: Uk government waived off 3months tax and furlough payments were approved. so no one can be thrown out because of the global situation.
the tenant in question was to return feb but because of the global situation, she pleaded to be considered and had her sister pay one million Naira to pay off the balance nine hundred and fifty thousand in few days. how wrong was she?

this isn't a case of a tenant not wanting to pay rent or owing for MONTHS or trying to cheat the landlord.
this is a case of a fraudulent landlord whose plan backfired. a case of being served what you deserved .

JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED!
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by adauwajuonye: 1:32am On Jun 11, 2020
funmike83:
What nonsense, how can she be so heartless, with all what is going on in the country. Nigeria sha, once they know somebody in power, pple around them are in trouble. You see pple that knows ordinary police inspector bragging to detain anybody even when they are wrong . no respect for law at all. I just wonder why they are teaching the law in Nigeria sef . everything don scatter
you see ehn, NIGERIA MIGHT BE SLOW TO CHANGE but we will definitely be better someday.
the lady denied throwing those things out, even asked her boys to deny as well but GOD pass them.
no peace for the wicked.
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by adauwajuonye: 1:33am On Jun 11, 2020
petitejolie:
But tenants sef use to overdo. If u can’t afford to stay in a fine house leave and cut to coat according to ur size na
I agree 100% but this isn't the case
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by adauwajuonye: 1:39am On Jun 11, 2020
KunleOyedele:
does your narrative add up? she's not your tenant but saved your ass when your property had issues for months with the AEDC?
she's not your tenant but you received rents from her?
I DARE YOU TO POST THE VIDEO OR ANY EVIDENCE.
drug kill you there.
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by romenna: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2020
The best gift any man can give himself is a roof over his head.
I weep when I see young boys buying cars with their very first million.
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by petitejolie(f): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
adauwajuonye:

I agree 100% but this isn't the case
ohhh u know dem? Writing come happen to d extent of throwing their things out of d house
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2020
quadfire:
good morning sir. how's the week been. it's been a long time.

just checking on you. stay blessed
Re: Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order by rontolo(m): 8:20am On Sep 26, 2020
Tell the complete story. Some tenants are horrible. Did you pay your rent? Are you forming landlord in someone else’s property because the ‘oga’ done pass away?

There must be more to this abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive Infrastructural Development Ongoing In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Seven Shot As Another Police Station Is Razed In Lagos / Governor Aliyu Worships At RCCG, Living Stone Parish, Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.