Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? (49792 Views)

Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by colyx1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
The lady should have called before visiting. I personally don't like someone visiting me without first calling to let me know. I sha get bad habit, you go knock tire I nor go answer as long as I nor invite u.
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Risentouch(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
I hate someone invading my space
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
The only thing I see there is if you don't meet the person at home aside from that my girl friend or fiance do not have to call me before coming
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Geesaintagape: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
If I agreed with a girl to marry and I can't pay her a surprising visit then the marriage cannot hold n relationship terminated.
Divorce is on the increase cos of stupid civilization n modern idiot.
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by phemmyfour: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
chiddyok:
It’s not normal ooo. Even if they give you a copy of their key, please call them before you go.
My people say e better make them greet you 2 days than you done come again. grin
If you find yourself in his neighborhood, courtesy demands that you branch and say hi

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Geesaintagape: 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
blackboy:
When you are dating someone and you cannot or dont visit unannounced you are a maga or in for a long thing
Don't mind those that use 21st century excuses to deceive themselves
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by myles16(m): 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Kachi11061998:
No mata hw serious ur relationshp is, pls dont visit d one u ar dating uninvited. I was introduced as a panter last week.
We neva setle d mata til nw

Na which kind cloth you wear go Paint stain everything??
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by snadguy007(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
Nickymezor:
Done commenting o smiley.Snaddie how far now?
I'm okay. Guess u are fine as well.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
phemmyfour:
If you find yourself in his neighborhood, courtesy demands that you branch and say hi
Courtesy demands I call him first.
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by frozen70(f): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sermwell:
We had to settle a serious quarrel in my compound today between a lady and the guy she's dating! It's actually a serious relationship because if not for the covid-19 pandemic, they would have been married!

The guy claimed that his woman came to visit him without pre-informing him and the lady was screaming at the top of her voice that she doesn't have to call him before coming.

Some of my neighbors were in support of the guy and I feel it's not right because I'm also dating someone, and we visit each other anytime we like without prior notice!!

Some of my neighbors think otherwise!!
please I need your opinion. Do you think it's wrong to visit someone you are dating without prior notice??

We have different categories of dates

Dating with intension to marry

Dating for the fun of it

Dating for companion ship

Dating for part time

Dating because of availability

If they really want to wed if not for corona, then she doesn't need to inform him, besides if the guy doesn't have a side chick, it shouldn't be an issue

Men always wants to eat their cake and have it

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by mrksquare: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
I once took my girlfriend unawares by paying her a visit. And i met a guy in her house. And when I inquired who the guy was she told me he is just a friend. A friend she has never mentioned to me before. And to compound my woes, what she was wearing on that said day was a short top and a pant. The top was displaying all her thighs. Since that incident I have been very suspicious of her. In short, there and then, I resolve not to take our friendship to the next level.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by rayval(m): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
No.. It is wrong. I do not know why people think it is all about cheating.. c'mon It is proper you let me know you are coming to my house. Even If I am always going to say yes. I personally decline sometimes when I have exams, excess work or something that requires the whole of me. And because she has sense too, she somtimes tell me, Ishe is not coming because she wants me to focus.
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by phemmyfour: 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
chiddyok:

Courtesy demands I call him first.
even if you are out of call credit

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
phemmyfour:
even if you are out of call credit
I’m a woman, women don’t go out without call credit. If I don’t have credit for emergency I sit in my house.
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Nickymezor(f): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
snadguy007:

I'm okay. Guess u are fine as well.
Yes I am

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Proudlytips: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dont
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by evwodere(m): 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
There's a friend of mine..him and his gf was discussing on the phone one afternoon. After a well flowed discussion, he ended the call. It wasn't up to 2 minutes Just for him to hear a bang on the door. He open the door. He opened the door, my dear it was his gf. Right at the door he asked her why she didn't call him before coming. She smiled n said it was a surprise. My friend's brother was inside the house sleeping oo. Bt my friend came of the house, took a padlock and lock the door. Told her to go back home.. That's her punishment.. Cus d rules was "call me before coming to my house" I saw her going home then asked her why she was crying. She said I broke my boyfriend's rule, I thought he would appreciate my coming surprise.. Lwkmd day. She fit say she go catch am with another babe.
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
chiddyok:

Adult if you haven’t had a violently jealous fiancé before please come and sit at the kiddies table with me. I don’t even want anyone coming too close to me, talk more of showing up uninvited in someone’s place. If we do get married we have forever for that.

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
I think it’s really just a matter of courtesy.

Even the house that I have a spare key to, I still call to give a heads up that I’m coming. And even when I have to go there when the house owner isn’t home, I still call to inform.

It’s how I like people to deal with me, too.

But @the OP’s case, if your fiancée visits without a heads up, it’s not enough to degenerate into a fight. Stating simply that you’d have preferred a heads up is enough.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by CurvyDestiny7: 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Austherm(m): 11:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
My own opinion is dat it is nt normal cos u were nt invited nd u did nt also give de person a notice then i dnt think its normal cos u might come when de person is angry or if de is in a bad mood nd u yourself wont like it
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by PremierGuy(m): 12:04am On Jun 11, 2020
With the present pandemic lockdown, courtesy demands a phone before embarking on any visit.
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by franugo(m): 12:09am On Jun 11, 2020
kenzysmith:
as an alhfa male i dey even rub her laps on the ist date carry condom for wallet incase she open the legs for me visiting alone na child play sef i won't say more

Are u sure u read d op??
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by romenna: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2020
until we are married, my house is not ur house, dont come uninvited. is dat clear?
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Liliantalks: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
fallingsky:

By their fruits u will know them. oga u are a cheat.
yes o , any body who has a problem with their spouse visiting is a cheat, girl or boy
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Liliantalks: 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
One4me:

Maybe not a Cheat, but just a selfish and self-centered person.
Those Character Traits cannot sustain a marriage for too long.
and that’s why marriages do not last nowadays , they create a lifestyle that can’t accommodate another person. Marriages nowadays are two selfish people coming together with no genuine commitment to each other . Never works . Divorce keeps rising and threads like this tells us the reason why .
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by KingsJohnson(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2020
moonraker:
. angry angry

Good morning

We need to talk
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by moonraker(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2020
KingsJohnson:

Good morning

We need to talk

ermmm I beg your pardon?
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by KingsJohnson(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2020
moonraker:

ermmm I beg your pardon?

Can we make it private
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 13, 2020
Bizibi:
hmmm....I must inform the person before I visit.i have learnt my lesson from past mistakes.

Hmm... To each his own though.
Re: Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? by abdabass: 9:18am On Jun 13, 2020
Sincerity is what matter here.
If the two are sincere and trust each others, then case is simple. It could be either ways.

The only thing are the risk its involved.
1. You can visit each other unannounced, if the lady has the key to her fiancee house and as well having money on her, so as to avoid being stranded.
2. Transit risk nowadays requires one being monitored while on the way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking / If You Are Hooking Up This December, Endeavor To See Her Face Early Morning -pic / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.