Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

"Somebody Help!, Somebody Help!! I Don't Know Them!!!" My Robbery Experience! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Somebody Help!, Somebody Help!! I Don't Know Them!!!" My Robbery Experience! (886 Views)

Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide / The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? / Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Somebody Help!, Somebody Help!! I Don't Know Them!!!" My Robbery Experience! by callmeRichie(m): 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
"Somebody heeeelp!, somebody heeeelp!! I don't know them!!!" gringrin

THIS IS A LONG RIDE GUYS, JUST CHILL AND ENJOY, DROP YOUR EXPERIENCES TOO, EITHER FUNNY OR SOUR. BLESS UP GUYS!!!

It still cracks me up whenever I remember that linegringrin as that was the first time I was robbed with a gun and axe to my face!

Myself being an innocent fresher, had a roommate (my best friend), none of us never had the experience until then sha.

That cool evening, we were just chilling outside our room's veranda with hot suya and Mirinda as usualgrin grin few minutes past 8pm for that matter.

Then 2 guys came in through the gate; my hostel being a luxurious looking structure and fully occupied with big ballers (Gees) and few crazy big runz girls, so it's always rosy, people trolling in every now and then. How many people do you wanna query?

Back to the gist ojare, the 2 guys came in with a very bright torch light and were coming towards us, one of the flashed the torch to my face constantly, I was like "who be this?", for like 30secs the torch was still in my face, so we thought it was one of our guys.

So I mentioned the name, Abdullah??(not his real name), dude didn't respond, my roommate had a torch besides him too, so he just switched it on too to one of the guys' face to really see who it was.

I blocked my face with my left hand, (meanwhile, my right hand was still holding a hot suya streak and my mouth still dancinggrin) and I saw a fresh looking short gun!!!

Yeeepa! what is this I didn't know when I dropped the suya and started shivering, lol. Different thoughts came to my mind, were they here to assassinate us?? this must be a misconception o, should I run My roommate never saw the gun and fierce looking axe yet oo.

The guy he flashed the torch light to reached out to him to slap his face, my guy managed to dodge it, that was when he saw the gun and axe!! Menh, this is not a joke!!!

When I saw he knew what's up too, omo Iyami mo japaa ni oooo grin(i took to my heels), my guy on seeing this, he followed me too instantly! so I was in the front, took the backyard cuz our hostel was like a flat, 2 flats built in L shape which intercrossed.

Those guys never believed we would run, maybe they lose guard I don't know, buh when my guy was trying to run too, the guy holding the axe tried to butchered his arm, but thank God he wasn't fast enough, though my guy sustained a scratch at his back.

As I was running through the compound finding the gate, I was just shouting "Somebody heeeelp!, somebody heeeelp!! I don't know them, I don't know them!!!"gringrin

It still baffled me, none of them reacted! Some said "they thought we were playing", imagine! Other said, they didn't hear!?

well I never knew, it was my guy following me all the while, I thought it was one of the thieves, I even shutted the gate against himgrin grin(i didn't know he was the one following me yet) until I fell down outside the gate, and already gave upgrin he then called my name, "guy, guy, guy, èmini(I'm the one). Then I cooled down and we ran away together.

Those guys became unrest, took our phones we left while playing Mega99 grin, quickly ransacked the rest of the rooms collected their phones and laptops. They thought we went to call the police or SUG or neighbors, not long at all, they started firing!!!

like seriously, so those guns were loaded!, shouting up and down; "if you be mopol, police, army, come out now make we fight! come out, your papa!" we hid at a neighboring house(indegenes) then, so we heard all they were saying.

Within 5 minutes, of staying there, the man just said "make we come dey go, they have gone, there's no problem again", what's this man saying? his children bluntly refused him though.

We didn't stay long there sha, we just decided to go pass the night in one of our friend's place.

Mind you, I was just wearing a trouser alone, no singlet sefgrin, my guy own better, he was wearing one basketball armless jacket, and a short nicker, naso we trekked go our friend's hostel ooogrin grin

comedian and see as people dey look at me, a half naked guy walking on the streetgringrin. we didn't even have money to pay for bike, so we kuku resolved to trekking make we no go fall into another trap againgrin

The next day we went back to the hostel, saw gun cartridges like 5 or so on the floor! Menhh no be joke oo!

Glory to God, both of us are really doing good, most of the time when will remember this event, nah laugh galoregrin grin

Funny enough, those guys came back 2 weeks after again, buh my roommate wasn't around this time, he traveled home. So I was the only one and one hostel brother that came to pass the night with me were robbed.

That one is another funny talegrin anticipate.

So guys feel free to drop your experience too, either funny or sour.... keep it rolling guys!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Somebody Help!, Somebody Help!! I Don't Know Them!!!" My Robbery Experience! by SirMichael1: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin I never met no armed robber before, so i'll wait for comments.
Re: "Somebody Help!, Somebody Help!! I Don't Know Them!!!" My Robbery Experience! by Dobson43: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
tongue
Re: "Somebody Help!, Somebody Help!! I Don't Know Them!!!" My Robbery Experience! by MJBOLT: 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
callmeRichie:

As I was running through the compound finding the gate, I was just shouting "Somebody heeeelp!, somebody heeeelp!! I don't know them, I don't know them!!!"gringrin

It still baffled me, none of them reacted! Some said "they thought we were playing", imagine! Other said, they didn't hear!?

Re: "Somebody Help!, Somebody Help!! I Don't Know Them!!!" My Robbery Experience! by Colb461: 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
callmeRichie:
"Somebody heeeelp!, somebody heeeelp!! I don't know them!!!" gringrin

THIS IS A LONG RIDE GUYS, JUST CHILL AND ENJOY, DROP YOUR EXPERIENCES TOO, EITHER FUNNY OR SOUR. BLESS UP GUYS!!!

It still cracks me up whenever I remember that linegringrin as that was the first time I was robbed with a gun and axe to my face!

Myself being an innocent fresher, had a roommate (my best friend), none of us never had the experience until then sha.

That cool evening, we were just chilling outside our room's veranda with hot suya and Mirinda as usualgrin grin few minutes past 8pm for that matter.

Then 2 guys came in through the gate; my hostel being a luxurious looking structure and fully occupied with big ballers (Gees) and few crazy big runz girls, so it's always rosy, people trolling in every now and then. How many people do you wanna query?

Back to the gist ojare, the 2 guys came in with a very bright torch light and were coming towards us, one of the flashed the torch to my face constantly, I was like "who be this?", for like 30secs the torch was still in my face, so we thought it was one of our guys.

So I mentioned the name, Abdullah??(not his real name), dude didn't respond, my roommate had a torch besides him too, so he just switched it on too to one of the guys' face to really see who it was.

I blocked my face with my left hand, (meanwhile, my right hand was still holding a hot suya streak and my mouth still dancinggrin) and I saw a fresh looking short gun!!!

Yeeepa! what is this I didn't know when I dropped the suya and started shivering, lol. Different thoughts came to my mind, were they here to assassinate us?? this must be a misconception o, should I run My roommate never saw the gun and fierce looking axe yet oo.

The guy he flashed the torch light to reached out to him to slap his face, my guy managed to dodge it, that was when he saw the gun and axe!! Menh, this is not a joke!!!

When I saw he knew what's up too, omo Iyami mo japaa ni oooo grin(i took to my heels), my guy on seeing this, he followed me too instantly! so I was in the front, took the backyard cuz our hostel was like a flat, 2 flats built in L shape which intercrossed.

Those guys never believed we would run, maybe they lose guard I don't know, buh when my guy was trying to run too, the guy holding the axe tried to butchered his arm, but thank God he wasn't fast enough, though my guy sustained a scratch at his back.

well I never knew, it was my guy following me all the while, I thought it was one of the thieves, I even shutted the gate against himgrin grin(i didn't know he was the one following me yet) until I fell down outside the gate, and already gave upgrin he then called my name, "guy, guy, guy, èmini(I'm the one). Then I cooled down and we ran away together.

Those guys became unrest, took our phones we left while playing Mega99 grin, quickly ransacked the rest of the rooms collected their phones and laptops. They thought we went to call the police or SUG or neighbors, not long at all, they started firing!!!

like seriously, so those guns were loaded!, shouting up and down; "if you be mopol, police, army, come out now make we fight! come out, your papa!" we hid at a neighboring house(indegenes) then, so we heard all they were saying.

Within 5 minutes, of staying there, the man just said "make we come dey go, they have gone, there's no problem again", what's this man saying? his children bluntly refused him though.

We didn't stay long there sha, we just decided to go pass the night in one of our friend's place.

Mind you, I was just wearing a trouser alone, no singlet sefgrin, my guy own better, he was wearing one basketball armless jacket, and a short nicker, naso we trekked go our friend's hostel ooogrin grin

comedian and see as people dey look at me, a half naked guy walking on the streetgringrin. we didn't even have money to pay for bike, so we kuku resolved to trekking make we no go fall into another trap againgrin

The next day we went back to the hostel, saw gun cartridges like 5 or so on the floor! Menhh no be joke oo!

Glory to God, both of us are really doing good, most of the time when will remember this event, nah laugh galoregrin grin

Funny enough, those guys came back 2 weeks after again, buh my roommate wasn't around this time, he traveled home. So I was the only one and one hostel brother that came to pass the night with me were robbed.

That one is another funny talegrin anticipate.

So guys feel free to drop your experience too, either funny or sour.... keep it rolling guys!!
bro u just broke my ribs.lolx
Re: "Somebody Help!, Somebody Help!! I Don't Know Them!!!" My Robbery Experience! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
I have a story to tell.

So back when I was in junior school, my mum and I were the only ones at home. My Dad worked in another state and my elder brothers were all in school(boarding and uni).

Our house is a one storey building. The top was uncompleted and we lived below the deck. Our generator was on top(the uncompleted part) and wired down where we live. I went to put off the Gen at 8 pm, suddenly some dudes accousted me on my way. We live in a remote part of town and not many houses and people are around, so I was surprised by their sudden appearance. My mum was at the kitchen so she heard me shout and was concerned, but as soon as she stepped out they grabbed her as they did me and pushed both of us in.

They were about 4 or 5. Unmasked. They asked first for the phones, then they took my mum in and asked for her jewelries. We newly acquired a sienna, and they were asking for the papers. But they also took our provisions(Bournvita, milk, maltina and stuffs like that) and also some twenty twenty naira I have been saving, so it's kinda hard to tell what class of thieves they were.

There was a particular one of them they called OC (officer in command), I recognized him. He came around earlier that week, trying to buy eggs from us (we owned a poultry). Our compound was unfenced so any one could just stroll in. We attended to him through the window and we told him we sell in bulk and not a single crate as he wanted. He soon said he wanted 8 crates. Strange right? We told him we had customers who had booked already, before he threw in the towel. My mum and I thought it wise not to go out that day anymore. Until later that week the idiot visited us with the same shirt on.

So there I was, lying flat in the sitting room, OC balanced in front of the TV (as the boss he is) watching WWE, while his boys ransacked the whole house and took whatever they thought valuable, soon, me sef join OC follow dey watch WWE for where I dey. After about an hour, they came to tie me up, they had tied my mum up in side too. And then took their leave and fled with the car.

We managed to untie ourselves and raised alarm in the neighborhood. See mummy waking me up to go to school the next morning, for where! But till this day, my mum and I have a strong feeling one of our neighbors was involved.

If you're amongst those who came over that night, how's your life going now? Has it been miserable? If so, please gist me
If not, your misery still awaits you.

But if you're all dead, then too bad tongue
Re: "Somebody Help!, Somebody Help!! I Don't Know Them!!!" My Robbery Experience! by callmeRichie(m): 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=Tadeknkeepcalm post=90491127]I have a story to tell.

Oyaa nah, we dey hear babagrin
Re: "Somebody Help!, Somebody Help!! I Don't Know Them!!!" My Robbery Experience! by callmeRichie(m): 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=Colb461 post=90490986]bro u just broke my ribs.lolx

grin gringrin grin
Re: "Somebody Help!, Somebody Help!! I Don't Know Them!!!" My Robbery Experience! by callmeRichie(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=SirMichael1 post=90489943]grin I never met no armed robber before, so i'll wait for comments.

my brother isnor a good experience ooogrin
Re: "Somebody Help!, Somebody Help!! I Don't Know Them!!!" My Robbery Experience! by Ibechris2: 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
I was laughing and my children were laughing along not knowing why I was laughing hard.

This race was worth it and survival is key and thank God u are alive to tell this story.

1 Like

Re: "Somebody Help!, Somebody Help!! I Don't Know Them!!!" My Robbery Experience! by Foodqueen(f): 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
I experience something like this in Uniben.

I can't type now jare.
Re: "Somebody Help!, Somebody Help!! I Don't Know Them!!!" My Robbery Experience! by Onuhgabriel(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
though mine isn't that funny sha.

so back then in the village in kogi state, Note Abi igala by tribe oh. My dad (R.I.P), is the kind of man that i can call "sleeping awake" he can be sleeping oh, but when a single razor blade fall he's aware, u can't even dare to snick out of the room talk more of talking "to him he'll reply in no time and the same applicable to my mum that even if the local vigilanties are passing on the street, there'll hail his name and he's reply. But fast forward to early 2017 a thief enter my mum's room, went under the pillow that she was laying her head and took her 5k without her not knwing what was going on and check inside her locker and take N30 frm her bible and my bro that was braging that theif can't steal her thing, there went and took her phone from his pocket that till today nobody knw how the thief play the schene oh.
Re: "Somebody Help!, Somebody Help!! I Don't Know Them!!!" My Robbery Experience! by callmeRichie(m): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=Onuhgabriel post=90495140]

lol bro nobody is smart enough oo when it comes to thief matter grin nobody smart pass thief o

buh some cases aren't ordinary sha. Some dey carry juju rob.

I know of a case of my neighbors, I no know how d thief take entered, they all slept sotey the thief even changed their sleeping positionsgrin grin

dem no know anything until day breakgrin
Re: "Somebody Help!, Somebody Help!! I Don't Know Them!!!" My Robbery Experience! by callmeRichie(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=Foodqueen post=90492514]I experience something like this in Uniben.
I can't type now jare.

lol don't keep us hanging nah, oya gist usgrin
Re: "Somebody Help!, Somebody Help!! I Don't Know Them!!!" My Robbery Experience! by callmeRichie(m): 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
[quote author=Ibechris2 post=90491657]I was laughing and my children were laughing along not knowing why I was laughing hard.
This race was worth it and survival is key and thank God u are alive to tell this story.

I couldn't stop laughing each time I remember toogrin
The race was damn bumpy, buh thank God we survived!

Thanks sir, how's fam?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Wife Exposes Unbelievable Chat Between Her Husband And His Gay Lover / Video: Bbnaija’s Praise, Katrina Caught Having Sex, Nigerians React / ChaT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.