Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,709 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? (5960 Views)

Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Hacking The Female Mind. / Strange Similarities Between Male And Female Instruments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by Sexplaystore2: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
1.Urethra (or urethral opening)- This is the opening where urine comes out from.

2.Vaginal opening- The vaginal opening is where babies are birthed from (asides Ceasarian Section). Menstrual blood flows out of the vagina. Penis, intimacy gadgets, fingers, tampons are also inserted here.

3. The Anus- This is where faeces exits the body. For people who are open to anal sexual play, penetration also happens here.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by sekem: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Sexplaystore2:
1.Urethra (or urethral opening)- This is the opening where urine comes out from.

2.Vaginal opening- The vaginal opening is where babies are birthed from (asides Ceasarian Section). Menstrual blood flows out of the vagina. Penis, intimacy gadgets, fingers, tampons are also inserted here.

3. The Anus- This is where faeces exits the body. For people who are open to anal sexual play, penetration also happens here.

I just learnt something now.

So vagina is not used for urinating?

Wow!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by Praxis758: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
So the females have different hole for penis and urine. I never knew or heard this before.

To openings on the same vulva. God is great.

3 Likes

Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
sekem:

I just learnt something now.

So vagina is not used for urinating?

Wow!
Lol u are just knowing that? shocked shocked so u thought urine do come out from the vagina?? Haaaaa lol u are indeed a baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
Praxis758:
So the females have different hole for penis and urine. I never knew or heard this before.

To openings on the same vulva. God is great.
shocked shocked shocked U didn't know too I dicovered that when I was 12 years of age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by Praxis758: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:
shocked shocked shocked U didn't know too I dicovered that when I was 12 years of age.

Sincerely speaking, that post educated me.

Just getting to know

1 Like

Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by Prettygirl200(f): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
Praxis758:

Sincerely speaking, that post educated me.

Just getting to know
Wowwww I taught u guys knew!!!! Interesting
Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by sekem: 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol u are just knowing that? shocked shocked so u thought urine do come out from the vagina?? Haaaaa lol u are indeed a baby.

I dey tell you.

Maybe, I was just comparing it to that of men.

2 Likes

Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by Bluezy13(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
Modified*
Fortunately, my disagreement has opened doors for more elaboration as can be seen below.
Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
sekem:

I dey tell you.

Maybe, I was just comparing it to that men.
Lol grin grin grin
Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by LimAnc(m): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
You are very wrong Chief. The vagina is not connected to the urethra. It is important to note that in the case where a communication between the vagina and urethra exist, it is a pathology (VUF)/health issue.
Bluezy13:
Literally not three different openings, but two.

Consider two Streams (A &B) that run into one River (C).
Steam A is for Urinating.
Stream B is for birth.
While the River (C) is the Vagina.
Therefore A + B = C.

So technically, there are two openings.
The Anus and the vagina. But the vagina is an opening to/from two routes.

My mathematical representation may be non substantial but I don't agree with the OP. Doctors will explain better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by Bluezy13(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
LimAnc:
You are very wrong Chief. The vagina is not connected to the urethra. It is important to note that in the case where a communication between the vagina and urethra exist, it is a pathology (VUF)/health issue.

Okay.
Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by Josbreed: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Bluezy13:

Stream B is for birth.
Therefore A + B = C.

My mathematical representation may be non substantial but I don't agree with the OP. Doctors will explain better.

Oga you are very very wrong. You do not know your biology.
The first hole, the urethra, is NOT connect to the second hole, the vagina.
The two kidneys in the body both have tubes called the ureters that run down and enter the bladder, the bladder now empties its contents, urine, through the tube which ends as the whole called the urethra. This is as tiny as the hole at the tip of a plastic syringe (not the needle).

The vagina is the canal/channel through which the penis enters during sex, through which babies and menses pass through. Well you know the size already and is very elastic. It leads to the cervix and to the womb where babies are accomodated.

And the anus, of course, is mainly for passing out shyte, but team Bobrisky haff been using it to collect cassava.

The vulva comprises of all the external features of the female reproductive system which include the mound, the clit, the major and minor labia (lips), the hymen (in virgins), the beginning part of the vagina. In summary, the whole picture attached to the post is what you call the vulva, while the vagina is actually the inside whole for sex.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by Bluezy13(m): 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
Josbreed:

Oga you are very very wrong. You do not know your biology.
The first hole, the urethra, is NOT connect to the second hole, the vagina.
The two kidneys in the body both have tubes called the ureters that run down and enter the bladder, the bladder now empties its contents, urine, through the tube which ends as the whole called the urethra. This is as tiny as the hole at the tip of a plastic syringe (not the needle).

The vagina is the canal/channel through which the penis enters during sex, through which babies and menses pass through. Well you know the size already and is very elastic. It leads to the cervix and to the womb where babies are accomodated.

And the anus, of course, is mainly for passing out shyte, but team Bobrisky haff been using it to collect cassava.

The vulva comprises of all the external features of the female reproductive system which include the mound, the clit, the major and minor labia (lips), the hymen (in virgins), the beginning part of the vagina. In summary, the whole picture attached to the post is what you call the vulva, while the vagina is actually the inside whole for sex.
Okay
Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by ukaface(f): 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
Bluezy13:

Stream B is for birth.
Therefore A + B = C.

Modified*
Fortunately, my disagreement has opened doors for more elaboration as can be seen below.
wetin this one dey talk?

Nairalanders sef

3 Likes

Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:18am On Jul 16, 2022

siofraud and co

Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by Oturatetuala(m): 7:23am On Jul 16, 2022
I knew that right from secondary school days. But anyways thanks for educating others.
Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by polite2(m): 7:33am On Jul 16, 2022
So, what do ladies wash exactly after peeing?? Is it the tiny hole or the vagina?
Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by BBBricks: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2022
See women bum bum on display free of charge

Chai women haff suffer
Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by Elliotwaveforec: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2022
Omo, I poor for biology sha, I thought it's two.

God separated all! Urine, faeces and birth; men don't give birth that's why we have two.

Don't play with anything 3, e.g alligator pepper, coconut, three-part kolanuts etc.
Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by EmiDior(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2022
Sexplaystore2:

cc:FERNANDEZISBACK and co
Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by EmiDior(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2022
So una wan tell me say there is vagina inside vagina?

Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by EmiDon11: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2022
Orgasmgiver123 come hear o., Before u go Bleep the one made for urine o

Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
Orgasmgiver123 come hear o.,
Before u go Bleep the one made for urine o
Hehehe
The igwe must hear this
Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by EmiDon11: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Hehehe The igwe must hear this

Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2022
polite2:
So, what do ladies wash exactly after peeing?? Is it the tiny hole or the vagina?

Lol we wash off pee that must have flowed to the vagina and other places to avoid bad smell and uncomfortability.

3 Likes

Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by polite2(m): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Lol we wash off pee that must have flowed to the vagina and other places to avoid bad smell and uncomfortability.
cool
Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by Asceleb16(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
Orgasmgiver123 come hear o.,
Before u go Bleep the one made for urine o
Na kollins11 you suppose call for this kind thing
Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by EmiDon11: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Asceleb16:
abi.,
He no dey Bleep naija girls nah
Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Asceleb16:
Hehehe
Kollins get small member? grin
Re: The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? by Asceleb16(m): 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
EmiDon11:
abi.,
He no dey Bleep naija girls nah
Who told you? Even if he no dey bleep naija girls,shey na only naija gals get three hole for their body?

Be it naija lady or not,that guy can bleep anything bleepable, him no dey pity them at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Has A Crush On Me, But I'm Not Interested / What Is Wrong With A Man Marrying A Young Lady 13-15 Years Younger Than Him? / Pic-why Do Ladies Posture Themselves Like This When Taking Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.