Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai (114697 Views)

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details / Nigerians React As Mompha Gets Arrested By Interpol / Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by timibare(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ulomoney:

Do you feel you sound stupid now? Haha hahaha hahaha!
jes like ur forefathers hahaha
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by obentenyson(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
VIPERVENOM:
Well...........it was a long time coming.
one day na one day. now the day don come. that's all I can say
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by obentenyson(m): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Badb0y4lyf:
Ray Hush, I tried to hate him but his realistic and down to earth God will see you through Ma foh !!
which God? abi sand dey your Head..?
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by obentenyson(m): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
ruggedtimi:
So no legit big boy for nigeria
baba let's not decieve OURSELVES. no billionaire money is clean money. na just cover-up jobs we dey see... God go help us.. this is why I don't envy this type of people...
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by obentenyson(m): 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
wman:
When we ask for their source of income, they will say we shouldn't question them.
now their yansh don open for public. where Their fans at? shameless mofos don go into hiding. people no like Truth.. when you tell people the truth they will call you a hater, talk to them honestly n they'll call you a traitor...
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by IyaTola: 6:47am On Jun 13, 2020
atilla:
Hhhhhm hush let's wait to see the details and how Mompha reacts
Hi there! I am unable to access my ml mail so do well to drop your mail address. Thanks
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by opebiboy: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sadteen:

Developed country? Do you even know what a developed country means?
hush is coming home so start crying
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by RuggedSniper: 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
Chimookigwe:

Policemen in India stop Nigerians and if they find out any is Igbo, they release the others and hold the Igbos. Indian policemen usually tell Igbos to their face that they are problems to the Indian society.
Ask people you know in India if you think I'm lying.

As for Pakistan, Igbos are forbidden there. They don't allow Igbos.
^^Deep stuff.
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by rationalhuman(m): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2020
Absolutely fake and hate driven comment of yours. Outside Nigeria, all are seen as Nigerians.
Igbos are the real victims in Nigeria.

Chimookigwe:

Policemen in India stop Nigerians and if they find out any is Igbo, they release the others and hold the Igbos. Indian policemen usually tell Igbos to their face that they are problems to the Indian society.
Ask people you know in India if you think I'm lying.

As for Pakistan, Igbos are forbidden there. They don't allow Igbos.
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2020
obentenyson:
which God? abi sand dey your Head..?

If sand dey my head na breeze dey your own.. watin cos insult even doctor dey pray to god make people sick, mechanic make your car spoil casket seller make people die, So my honest prayer for him is God will see him through.
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by PharmaGirl(f): 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jakumo:

Just because you happen to have chosen armed robbery as a career path, doesn't imply that all Nigerians share your avocation, despite your delusion to the contrary.

Speak for yourself, and then graciously accept those police bullets ALONE, when they are served up hot and fresh for your enjoyment.
cheesy grin
Upper cut

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists / Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido / Emmanuella Samuel's New Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.