Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai (114763 Views)

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details / Nigerians React As Mompha Gets Arrested By Interpol / Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by AGBAJE33: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2020
casted!!! las las he will still be a free man after all this undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by legitnow: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2020
AGBAJE33:
casted!!! las las he will still be a free man after all this undecided undecided undecided undecided

FBI is not EFCC.

4 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by legitnow: 11:12am On Jun 10, 2020
hammer3:

The news broke yesterday night all over social media but nairaland choose to patronise Kemi.

I said this site can do alot better with reasonable mods.

As for Huspuppi, my heart goes out to him. I dont agree with scam but I enjoyed seeing one person living good.

U can say living his dream.

U see the Igbo man is not a hater like our Afonja, that were falling over themselves, over Invictus Obi on twitter.

Turning one man cartel and associate to tarnish an entire tribe of 40million.

Huspuppi is yoruba, but u wont see Igbo falling over themselves on twitter or even nairaland to tarnish the entire Yoruba based on Huspuppi action.

Most times we are only being defensive from Yoruba attacks.

They turn media to tribal witch hunt.

Heard they already moved him to US.

If that is the case, he is going to jail for a very long time, like those American Niggas.

We should just forget anybody like that existed for the foreseeable future.

Minimum na 20 years if he is connected and has good lawyers, by then he will definitely be forgotten.

4 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2020
oodua1stson:
the problem with high horse people like you is that I can 99% bet you're doing 1 or 2 things illegal. And if you deny it may thunder from hell fire you.

Nobody. I repeat, nobody from Nigeria can speak against yahoo. Truth is, nearly everyone is involved in something illegal. From manipulating meter or bribing your way out of trouble or going interstate during lockdown while bribing police. Or is it coming late to office while getting full pay or is it the office frauds?

I know one old fool who talks crap about yahoo boy who ended up in cell for fraud at work.

I still insist no Nigerian has the moral to speak against yahoo boys. Almost everyone na thief. Problem is that the ones criticising yahoo boys are either broke or jealous

Please, stop this nonsense.

Scamming someone of their hard earned money or diverting retirement benefits is not the same as manipulating metres.

I have never done all those illegal deals you mentioned up there, but if someone manipulates metres because they are getting less value for money when they do the legal thing, how is that the same as someone who diverts retirement benefits or peddles drugs that destroys whole communities and countries?

That is why crimes/offenses have grades.

You can't justify any offense, but still there are some offenses that you get away with with a smack on the wrist. But grand theft is just simply inhumane, wicked, and should never be justified by any sane human being except he is into such crime himself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by legitnow: 11:24am On Jun 10, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Please, stop this nonsense.

Scamming someone of their hard earned money or diverting retirement benefits is not the same as manipulating metres.

I have never done all those illegal deals you mentioned up there, but if someone manipulates metres because they are getting less value for money when they do the legal thing, how is that the same as someone who diverts retirement benefits or peddles drugs that destroys whole communities and countries?

That is why crimes/offenses have grades.

You can't justify any offense, but still there are some offenses that you get away with with a smack on the wrist. But grand theft is just simply inhumane, wicked, and should never be justified by any sane human being except he is into such crime himself.

FBI seems to have learnt alot from Invictus Obi and the people that ratted him out to them.

I suspect those people are part of Nigeria establishment and Buhari Gov, from the west.

Morpha had a lucky one wen he was arrested in Nigeria, he learnt a lesson.

The entire network is now bugged.

Anybody left should simply exit the network now or get caught.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 10, 2020
Grupo:

How's a fraudster realistic and down to earth?

Don't mind these guys. Many of them are in same business

3 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by timibare(m): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2020
jrusky:

Alright then....good morning.
morning, hope u slept well
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by legitnow: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Don't mind these guys. Many of them are in same business

The problem with the business is most people into it, dont know wen to leave or how to leave. It is like a curse.

It is addictive to the point of self destruction.

Even after they force themselves to leave, they come back.

It is a sure way to get the money they want, that they know. Maybe it is greed.

I think the exhilarating adrenaline that comes from accelerated heart rate, the feeling of living dangerously that could lead to jail or death if caught and high reward if successful, is to blame.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:43am On Jun 10, 2020
oodua1stson:
the problem with high horse people like you is that I can 99% bet you're doing 1 or 2 things illegal. And if you deny it may thunder from hell fire you.

Nobody. I repeat, nobody from Nigeria can speak against yahoo. Truth is, nearly everyone is involved in something illegal. From manipulating meter or bribing your way out of trouble or going interstate during lockdown while bribing police. Or is it coming late to office while getting full pay or is it the office frauds?

I know one old fool who talks crap about yahoo boy who ended up in cell for fraud at work.

I still insist no Nigerian has the moral to speak against yahoo boys. Almost everyone na thief. Problem is that the ones criticising yahoo boys are either broke or jealous

Thanks jare... U dey mind them. Forming holier than thou.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by legitnow: 11:47am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
oodua1stson:

[/s]

U are wrong.

All crimes are not the same.

If we go by your definition, then all humans are sinners. That is true, we are all sinners.

The problem here is that Huspuppi is yoruba and u are trying to defend a fellow yoruba as usual.

If it was Invictus Obi, u will sound very differently.

Many of us still remember wat Yoruba did on twitter and even here on nairaland, a year ago.

4 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Gerrard59(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2020
oldtruth:

Can you see the thinking of an average Nigerian youth? That is why you can't employ them. They see everything as an opportunity to loot. Just take a look at this fool

You dey mind them? Bloody criminals. Tomorrow, they will blame Buhari for their unemployed condition.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. They should lock him up and throw the keys into the Atlantic ocean!

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2020
I hope he rots in jail bastard scammer undecided Interpol anoda bastards re bnaira ,investor bj aremogucci rahman jago abu Abel undecided undecided arrest these bastards too undecided undecided
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by legitnow: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2020
Nigerians be going to Americans to report other tribe as they did Invictus Obi and Air Peace.

We have been selling ourselves to white for a very long time, with no end in sight.

After that tip-off, FBI goes for the whole Nigeria because to them, we are all the same bloody Niggas.

Low and behold, we truly are all the same.

As Invictus so is Huspuppi. Even their code name resemble

As Arik Air, so is Air Peace.

Yoruba should learn to stop selling Nigeria abroad, wat goes around, comes back around.

To the world, it is Nigeria, they cannot seee tribe. Every country has tribes and that is a headche, it is easier to just see Nigeria.

It dont matter whether the terrorist is from Zamfara, they know him as Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Gerrard59(m): 11:59am On Jun 10, 2020
His fans are angry! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by opebiboy: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

Very funny. You have a very warped way of thinking, very negative. I can speak for myself, I am one of the legit ones.

Now run along and look for something to do with your life. Further mentions will be ignored. Bye
stupid idiots. You put your interest first before people and that makes you a thief. Money can not be made legitimately. Long as you hold money you are a thief! Your own worst cos be you armed robber
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by natsuDragneel: 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
"everyday for the thief, one day for the owner"
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by opebiboy: 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
philip0906:

Will you go and bail Hushpuppi? undecided Will you offer a show of support for your fellow criminal by heading to the FBI office? Instead of hiding behind the walls of nairaland to show support (although you're not even anonymous), you should go make bail for him, don't you think that is you putting your money where your mouth is?
FBI is a criminal outfit. America is fraud. I am just a yahoo boy but I will make enough whites commit suicide before I die
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Wiseoldman: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
oodua1stson:

Young man, there is no excuse for stealing.

3 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by philip0906(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
opebiboy:
FBI is a criminal outfit. America is fraud. I am just a yahoo boy but I will make enough whites commit suicide before I die
Brilliant! Atleast you're able to come out boldly and admit you're a criminal than cowering which makes you a man. In your quest to make white people commit suicide, you've also resigned to fate with the curses on you, your family and generation-karma.

Goodluck!

6 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Viicfuntop(f): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
Felixamos:
*modified*

If you try to enlighten some youths, they would call you broke(even when you're clearly more financially balanced than they are).

I don't really care about these "unknown source of wealth guys" and their expensive flauntings. What I do care about is how our youths have taken them as role models and adorned them the figure of an idol in their lives.. Just go on Instagram and see how our youths pollute his page with begging messages. No wonder buhari as clueless as he's clearly proven to be, can come out and say our youths are lazy.. Some of our youths have shunned integrity and knowledge and embraced the idea of a "fairytale rich gate" they hope to stumble upon while doing nothing or should I say(phishing)..

If this is true that hushpuppi has been arrested, he should be investigated and if he's found innocent, he should be freed and allowed to go home but if not, he should pay for his crimes.. It's as simple as that..

I play chess on lichess. In the comment section, someone asked what country I was from and I was very ashamed to say Nigeria. I told them Ghana. That’s how bad this guys have soiled our image. If you have not been outside the country, check the movies where they refer to the Nigeria scam. It’s really embarrassing. No one understands. At a new job last year during a seminar, I was the only black person. Then everyone was telling jokes and this guy from Finland in a bid to make his joke said, he got a mail from a prince in Nigeria. Immediately he said that I knew where he was going to. I changed it for him sha but it was too embarrassing. My identity on lichess is Ghanian. That’s how ashamed l am. It’s not because they are making visas harder for us. I have never been to America but our image. It’s too bad. The black race already faces a lot of prejudice. So this really hits hard. It makes things worse for everybody. This fraud thing has so many ripple effects. Not just visa. How about people that want to invest in the country? It’s really sad

10 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by opebiboy: 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
philip0906:

Brilliant! Atleast you're able to come out boldly and admit you're a criminal than cowering which makes you a man. In your quest to make white people commit suicide, you've also resigned to fate with the curses on you, your family and generation-karma.

Goodluck!
nothing like karma. The end of all man is death. You will die too. Everybody will die. But I must chop oyinbo money before i die.
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
cray91:
How Did You Know it's genuine? you dey dubai or the scene of arrested at the time?

It's trending all over Twitter!
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Karlifate: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
tonididdy:

many civil servants na big thieves... not only civil servants but bankers and accountants in any office
Right.
Like those Accountants that were accused of fraud, in Winners Chapel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Okex007: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Complete that dressing with the Latest BAG DESIGNER at Market Hubx, we got you covered with design, classic, quality and affordable bags with different colors.
Place your order today and experience "Quality Product, Quality Style".

Follow us on

https://www.instagram.com/markethubx/

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by philip0906(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
opebiboy:
nothing like karma. The end of all man is death. You will die too. Everybody will die. But I must chop oyinbo money before i die.
No be talk am...Na you swear for yourself and your family.

OYO lo wa...Enjoy the elusive oyinbo money...clown!
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Biodun1929(m): 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
oodua1stson:

There is a difference between doing bribing and being a thief. A Yahoo boy is a thief. Plain and simple.
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Karlifate: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
legitnow:

Heard they already moved him to US.

If that is the case, he is going to jail for a very long time, like those American Niggas.

We should just forget anybody like that existed for the foreseeable future.

Minimum na 20 years if he is connected and has good lawyers, by then he will definitely be forgotten.
Yeah!
Life goes on with or without him.
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Biodun1929(m): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
The story is 100% true. I just confirmed it.
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Karlifate: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
I hope he rots in jail bastard scammer undecided Interpol anoda bastards re bnaira ,investor bj aremogucci rahman jago abu Abel undecided undecided arrest these bastards too undecided undecided
They are silently gathering concrete evidence against them.
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Biodun1929(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
oldtruth:

Can you see the thinking of an average Nigerian youth? That is why you can't employ them. They see everything as an opportunity to loot. Just take a look at this fool

And the funny thing is that his comment got 30 likes.
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Biodun1929(m): 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
RAGGA40:
I doubt this is fake news.

It is 100% correct. I just confirmed from my reliable source over there. FBI agents actually came to UAE because of Hush Puppy...the scam must have really been a big one. He is currently in America though...they flew him over there from UAE. 100%.
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by cray91(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
okay bro!
Ijeleigbo:

It's trending all over Twitter!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists / Emmanuella Samuel's New Height / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.