Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai (115378 Views)

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details / Nigerians React As Mompha Gets Arrested By Interpol / Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Biodun1929(m): 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
Depressed101:
I believe this report, I am not in Lagos but news reaching us here says efcc in conjunction with fbi are in full throttle in Lagos on this guy's. They say 70% of unemployment benefits between February to may somehow filtered into Nigeria. And I believe it, because during this period boys were buying cars like it's food despite the lockdown

70%? Wow! This explains a lot. I noticed same excessive spending in my zone too.

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Biodun1929(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
redcliff:

its difficult not to flaunt ill gotten money. because the wealth/money did not grow with them and become part of their lives, it just came to them like a dose of injection with heroine. any of them not flaunting must have the best of self discipline and or/fear. they always feel like they have something to prove.

True. This is a perfect explanation of why they flaunt.
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Johnny1013(m): 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
Depressed101:
I believe this report, I am not in Lagos but news reaching us here says efcc in conjunction with fbi are in full throttle in Lagos on this guy's. They say 70% of unemployment benefits between February to may somehow filtered into Nigeria. And I believe it, because during this period boys were buying cars like it's food despite the lockdown
it was that bad honestly

2 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Johnny1013(m): 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Its Unemployment benefits scam to the tune of over a 100 million
over $500m according to some sourced
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
legitnow:

The problem with the business is most people into it, dont know wen to leave or how to leave. It is like a curse.

It is addictive to the point of self destruction.

Even after they force themselves to leave, they come back.

It is a sure way to get the money they want, that they know. Maybe it is greed.

I think the exhilarating adrenaline that comes from accelerated heart rate, the feeling of living dangerously that could lead to jail or death if caught and high reward if successful, is to blame.

You see when we were small my dad used to tell us something. He would always say, "Sin is sweet" Check everything under the word "Sin" according to Bible standard. They are the sweetest on this earth.

And Satan would never allow people doing them to reason well.

By what I see on social media how this guy flaunts wealth, Hushpuppy must be a billionaire in Naira.

What stops him from stopping the shaddy deals and invest in genuine legit business? But the spirit behind fraud will keep telling them to go on. That they can't be caught.

And another thing is until guys like this know that God. I mean the true God is not the one behind their wealth. You will hear them saying things like "Na Baba God do am", " When I bin dey husstle for street, dey drink gaarii , no one see me o. When Baba God come bless me guys dey talk"

If you are a fraudster reading this, don't allow the devil to deceive you too. Your earnings or wealth is not from God. Anytime maga pays you, just say, "Devil I thank you o" not " God I thank you". God is not behind fraud the devil is.

That's the truth. And write something down today. One day you will be caught and you will bite your fingers for regret. So, drop the act now.

5 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Biodun1929(m): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
chapwiz:
So is News from this mad woman that you carry as if you verify it.
Kemi always carry fake news and this will also turn out fake too

The news is 100% correct. Details will soon be carried by other media houses.
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
Viicfuntop:

I play chess on lichess. In the comment section, someone asked what country I was from and I was very ashamed to say Nigeria. I told them Ghana. That’s how bad this guys have soiled our image. If you have not been outside the country, check the movies where they refer to the Nigeria scam. It’s really embarrassing. No one understands. At a new job last year during a seminar, I was the only black person. Then everyone was telling jokes and this guy from Finland in a bid to make his joke said, he got a mail from a prince in Nigeria. Immediately he said that I knew where he was going to. I changed it for him sha but it was too embarrassing. My identity on lichess is Ghanian. That’s how ashamed l am. It’s not because they are making visas harder for us. I have never been to America but our image. It’s too bad. The black race already faces a lot of prejudice. So this really hits hard. It makes things worse for everybody. This fraud thing has so many ripple effects. Not just visa. How about people that want to invest in the country? It’s really sad

I can totally relate with every word.. Really sad..

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jakumo:

It will be interesting to observe how many of this common criminal's swooning fans will rush to his aid with bail money, once he is slam-dunked into the pokey by INTERPOL. to serve a nice long stretch as an unwilling guest of Uncle Sam

Only criminals and their spoiled children who have never worked a day in their lives, go about flaunting cash, and posing in flashy clothes and cars.

Bill Gates of Microsoft, Larry Elison of Oracle, Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, and even Nigeria's Akilu Dangote, all rank among the wealthiest men alive today, BUT, one would need to scour years of archive photographs, in order to find a single picture showing ANY of the aforementioned giants of industry, boasting about their designer underwear and posting idiotic pictures online. Silent achievers hardly ever seek the adulation of strangers.

As for internet fraudster Hushpuppy and his boastful gang of thieving chimpanzees, a monkey cage will remain their final destiny until hell freezes over. Good deal. Next !

Bless you.. Let me add to the list.. "yang huiyan" daughter of a real estate mogul, became the richest female in China at the age of 26(till date).. Yet she's not even on any social media..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Jakumo(m): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
legitnow:

Heard they already moved him to US.

If that is the case, he is going to jail for a very long time, like those American Niggas.

We should just forget anybody like that existed for the foreseeable future.

Minimum na 20 years if he is connected and has good lawyers, by then he will definitely be forgotten.

A nice long jail sentence should be apportioned out so as to set an example that will alert Nigerians who worship criminals, that such outlaws rarely reach retirement age without facing jail or violent death.

Mr. HushCrappy will now be warehoused for a quarter-century in the company of a bunch of other street niggas who will certainly beat the crap out of him on a daily basis, simply because Africans are regarded as human scum in American jails, where such comprehensive beatings are awarded purely for the entertainment of jail inmates.

Hopefully in good time, all assets and cash traceable to Mr. HushCrappy the scam artist captured in Dubai, can be traced and seized by Johnny Law, for redeployment buying weapons and gear for the police and FBI.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
Viicfuntop:

I play chess on lichess. In the comment section, someone asked what country I was from and I was very ashamed to say Nigeria. I told them Ghana. That’s how bad this guys have soiled our image. If you have not been outside the country, check the movies where they refer to the Nigeria scam. It’s really embarrassing. No one understands. At a new job last year during a seminar, I was the only black person. Then everyone was telling jokes and this guy from Finland in a bid to make his joke said, he got a mail from a prince in Nigeria. Immediately he said that I knew where he was going to. I changed it for him sha but it was too embarrassing. My identity on lichess is Ghanian. That’s how ashamed l am. It’s not because they are making visas harder for us. I have never been to America but our image. It’s too bad. The black race already faces a lot of prejudice. So this really hits hard. It makes things worse for everybody. This fraud thing has so many ripple effects. Not just visa. How about people that want to invest in the country? It’s really sad
The joke is on you, little girl. Come back with your righteousness when your parents confirm that they were peasants in the village that toiled the soil to give you an education and opportunities. That they never converted a dishonest buck for their use. Typical woman that does not know that all life is chance. You are the one to be pitied for disowning your paternity to please foreigners.
They say you're brown, you believe.
They say you're black, you believe.
But only the angels if God is white now.

@opebiboy, ride on brother.

2 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by philip0906(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jakumo:

A nice long jail sentence should be apportioned out so as to set an example that will alert Nigerians who worship criminals, that such outlaws rarely reach retirement age without facing jail or violent death.

Mr. HushCrappy will now be warehoused for a quarter-century in the company of a bunch of other street niggas who will certainly beat the crap out of him on a daily basis, simply because Africans are regarded as human scum in American jails, where such comprehensive beatings are awarded purely for the entertainment of jail inmates.

Hopefully in good time, all assets and cash traceable to Mr. HushCrappy the scam artist captured in Dubai, can be traced and seized by Johnny Law, for redeployment buying weapons and gear for the police and FBI.
The end of a criminal...

We all saw this coming...It was a matter of when. Yet, the lunatic, kept on with the social media lavida loca lifestyle, attacked legit working people like M.I and Phyno, openly attacked the government.

Like how dumb can one be? You're a criminal and still have the effrontery to throw it in our faces?

Pablo Escobar, El-chapo Guzman were criminals but they had an army of body guards and militia to protect and help fight for them. You black lunatic, with ZERO cover, zero protection, your only cover would have been staying anonymous and on the low, kept making noise all around social media...

How dumb can one be?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by oodua1stson: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
legitnow:
[s][/s]

U are wrong.

All crimes are not the same.

If we go by your definition, then all humans are sinners. That is true, we are all sinners.

The problem here is that Huspuppi is yoruba and u are trying to defend a fellow yoruba as usual.

If it was Invictus Obi, u will sound very differently.

Many of us still remember wat Yoruba did on twitter and even here on nairaland, a year ago.

lol check my posts. I'm 100% Yoruba but totally in love with the Igbo lifestyle. My best padi na Igbo. Forget,I no get mouth to insult any Igbo in this life.

Back to the topic. Sin na sin. From committing fraud at work to stealing from government to supporting crooked politician. The last I checked it's not in the Bible that there is small sin. Any sin na hell fire straight cheesy what you're doing is simply what people to make themselves feel less guilty about the bad things they did. For me o it's all or nothing. It's either we criticize all sins or free everybody. No need to be a hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Apologize(m): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
timibare:
Fake news.....no interpol or mofo can arrest Hushpuppi, aunty Kemi sabi lie ehn...chai

MUMU
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
philip0906:

The end of a criminal...

We all saw this coming...It was a matter of when. Yet, the lunatic, kept on with the social media lavida loca lifestyle, attacked legit working people like M.I and Phyno, openly attacked the government.

Like how dumb can one be? You're a criminal and still have the effrontery to throw it in our faces?

Pablo Escobar, El-chapo Guzman were criminals but they had an army of body guards and militia to protect and help fight for them. You black lunatic, with ZERO cover, zero protection, your only cover would have been staying anonymous and on the low, kept making noise all around social media...

How dumb can one be?
Escobar, Guzman. What became their end? I am no crime lord, but I enjoyed Hushpuppi. When you are big, you are big. Then it just becomes a question of time. I know that I would also go down with the ship.

@oodua1stson, another real nigga.

2 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by philip0906(m): 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
ModelX:
Escobar, Guzman. What became their end? I am no crime lord, but I enjoyed Hushpuppi. When you are big, you are big. Then it just becomes a question of time. I know that I would also go down with the ship.
Ofcourse I have no problem if you have chosen the way of crime, as long as you know and understand the consequence which can range from imprisonment, karma, curses on you, your family & generation or outright death. That is your plate of hot watery beans...

Hushpuppi is down and out. His life will begin to play like a tape before him now. He would be humble, calm & will be thinking what he would have done differently. The reality of his crimes, will be staring him right in the face.

A few years back, Otunba cash was the in person in the lagos social G circle, now he's holed up in a cell in far away Turkey, completely forgotten by the people who hailed him previously. He's history now with nothing but regret for him. Na so e dey be.

Soon, hushpuppi will be history too with his name forgotten while he'll be alone in whatever cell he is. The senseless posit of "when you're big, you're big", will be nothing but fables to him now. His life is right before him, with regrets...The end of the journey

3 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
philip0906:

Ofcourse I have no problem if you have chosen the way of crime, as long as you know and understand the consequence which can range from imprisonment, karma, curses on you, your family & generation or outright death. That is your plate of hot watery beans...

Hushpuppi is down and out. His life will begin to play like a tape before him now. He would be humble, calm & will be thinking what he would have done differently. The reality of his crimes, will be staring him right in the face.

A few years back, Otunba cash was the in person in the lagos social G circle, now he's holed up in a cell in far away Turkey, completely forgotten by the people who hailed him previously. He's history now with nothing but regret for him. Na so e dey be.

Soon, hushpuppi will be history too with his name forgotten while he'll be alone in whatever cell he is. The senseless posit of "when you're big, you're big", will be nothing but fables to him now.
He might very well be a fulfilled man. wink He lived and enjoyed enough for three lifetimes. Happiness comes from memories.

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by philip0906(m): 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
ModelX:
He might very well be a fulfilled man. wink He lived and enjoyed enough for three lifetimes. Happiness comes from memories.
Ofcourse, your usual infatuation with materialism like the likes of your fellow criminals, makes you think so.

Enjoyed what? Where are the Bentleys? The Gucci? The Prada? The luxurious lavida loca lifestyle? They're all gone. It would matter no more as the thrills and frills are gone in a sec.

Hushpuppi is barely in his 30s but will most likely spend his life in jail but your sorry self, thinks he is fulfilled? cheesy cheesy

Like if Hushpuppi knew he would be arrested, you think he wouldn't have bailed out? Or you think he would have bought into your senseless posit that "He is fulfilled" ? grin grin grin

His life is before him right now and it's all clear to him now.

2 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
philip0906:

cheesy cheesy

Like if Hushpuppi knew he would be arrested, you think he wouldn't have bailed out? Or you think he would have bought into your senseless posit that "He is fulfilled" ? grin grin grin

His life is before him right now and it's all clear to him now.
You know nothing about life. You think that you do, but you do not. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by philip0906(m): 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
ModelX:
[s]You know nothing about life. You think that you do, but you do not[/s]. smiley
Ofcourse Hushpuppi who knew about life is the one who'll be pummelled by black American prisoners and not us. He's the lowest in the pack and the rustiest in the litter of criminals in jail. His lavida loca lifestyle will not help him through jail time, as he'll be made to pick soap, picked on by black american prisoners especially when they find out he is Nigerian...He'll most likely be gang raped due to his size and he'll find out he has zero street cred while in jail... grin grin grin grin

Ediot, talking about "knowing life"... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Viicfuntop(f): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
ModelX:
The joke is on you, little girl. Come back with your righteousness when your parents confirm that they were peasants in the village that toiled the soil to give you an education and opportunities. That they never converted a dishonest buck for their use. Typical woman that does not know that all life is chance. You are the one to be pitied for disowning your paternity to please foreigners.
They say you're brown, you believe.
They say you're black, you believe.
But only the angels if God is white now.

@opebiboy, ride on brother.

It’s like you are crazy. If you don’t understand something, can’t you move on
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by timibare(m): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
Apologize:

MUMU
is dat all u gatta say?
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Hoodgod(m): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
timibare:
I don't like Twitter....until I see it on Lindaikejisblog den I'm gonna believe
stop relying on bloggers to get gist,signup on twitter and be updated bro

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Slynation(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
timibare:
Fake news.....no interpol or mofo can arrest Hushpuppi, aunty Kemi sabi lie ehn...chai
Come and modify this post osiso.... Lol grin
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by fyneboi79(m): 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
LesbianBoy:
Hushpuppi's life is about to go from 100 - 0 before his very eyes. The worst thing that can happen to a man is to be so rich like hushpuppi and get arrested for fraud
Criminals are always wicked and greedy. Hush is just an idiot stealing peoples money to brag about. I'm happy he was caught,make we the true ballers drive our Camry in peace. Nonsense!!

3 Likes

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by timibare(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Slynation:

Come and modify this post osiso.... Lol grin
why
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by timibare(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hoodgod:
stop relying on bloggers to get gist,signup on twitter and be updated bro
I'm gonna think abt it....thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Slynation(m): 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
timibare:
why
because the news is legit...
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by LASUnarian: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by bitingcool: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
E remain E-money

1 Like

Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by timibare(m): 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Slynation:
because the news is legit...
it's not yet on any news network channel.....
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Berylpharm(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
There is a new company here in ibadan named SUNNY AGRICULTURE TECHNOLOGY LIMITED producing Shea butter, both refined and non refined with cold press method.
You can contact us for your patronage:
Tel: 08071036588, 07052738966
Re: Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai by Slynation(m): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
timibare:
it's not yet on any news network channel.....
Lol... Issorite keep waiting for them grin
But the hushpuppi we all knew would had attacked Aunty Kemi left and right by now if this is a fallacious news

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) / Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.