Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

190 Relationship Therapy - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 190 Relationship Therapy (20784 Views)

190❤️ Sexy 190❤️ / 190's Message To Nigerian Women And Women In General / NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by kaymoney2(m): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2011
Wetin dey still happen here tongue
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 5:47am On Jan 29, 2011
Woke4all:

you smoke thyme?
Mygoldie:

hold on!! did you inhale candle?

ROTFLMFAO!!
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by yusuf2(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2011
190:

ROTFLMFAO!!
Oga me too i dey ROTFLMAO, I don come back from leave, eh be like sey things no easy 4 u as i go, So them don release Woke4all, na wa oh, how u take do as them no catch u? by the way sha, month don end oh, i neva c my alert from bank,
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2011
yusuf_@:

Oga me too i dey ROTFLMAO, I don come back from leave, eh be like sey things no easy 4 u as i go, So them don release Woke4all, na wa oh, how u take do as them no catch u? by the way sha, month don end oh, i neva c my alert from bank,
grin grin grin grin
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by yusuf2(m): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2011
190:

grin grin grin grin
Oga which one na? u dey laff because i no get money abi wetin, u no go pay me ney? i go plant bomb inside the clinic oh. angry
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by vertexroya(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2011
Siren Blowing:

MOPOL, INTERPOL, FBI teams arrive at the same time.

190 the fugitive has been spotted at the demolished clinic, it appears the a reconstruction work is ongoing around the site.

Vertex: I thought I had him pinned down around the Nigerian border,( turns around to look at his armed recruits)
Vertex: How did you allow him escape?

The MOPOL officers still waiting for vertex orders to badge into the uncompleted structure, their faces looking angry and poised to
correct their mistakes.

MOPOL: we are sorry sir

Vertex: all units take position, ( he picks up his walkie talkie and calls other units far away from the seen)
Vertex: Tango, Alpha, Omega, zebra, zero, one
FBI unit commander: Tango, Zebra, five, Zero ,two, sir,
Vertex: take your men down to the north, close the entrance to the site, this time, we are going for a kill over.
FBI Commander: consider it done sir.

Intense action sound starts at the background, as Vertex ensures every unit is n place, then the units, close to the clinic( MOPOL and INTERPOL ) begins to walk quietly towards the clinic.

Vertex: 190's defied the law of nature, now let's see if he'll defy destruction!!!

Scene ends
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2011
@ vertexroya

Welcome to lecture 101 on Drug Abuse.

The leaf you see in this picture is called Cannabis Sativa: . It is also called weed, E'gbo, skunk, wee-wee, Mary-jane, blau or blaze. e.t.c.

Smoking this leaf dulls your senses: [notice your red eyes]  . And we all know it is a bad idea to make decisions when you are high(    ), especially decisions as regarding 190.

When decisions are made in this state of mind, it leaves you unhappy and sad   .

In your case you are MAD because you took in over a 6 kilo's  of cannabis before coming here to terrorize 190. You should count yourself lucky, the last guy who did this same thing is now dead.

WARNING: This is a paid advert for the Anti Dumb 190 hater's Association of Nairaland. The federal ministry of health  warns that Smoking weed is dangerous to health. For free counselling call our toll free number 0803 CANNABIS.
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by iyatrustee(f): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2011
Chei vertex no go kill person. All this matt damon action for this small clinic that cannot even pay its staff salary! Yusuf, ur own better, iya never see alert in 5mths angry angry
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by annawhite(f): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2011
190:

@ vertexroya

Welcome to lecture 101 on Drug Abuse.

The leaf you see in this picture is called Cannabis Sativa: . It is also called weed, E'gbo, skunk, wee-wee, Mary-jane, blau or blaze. e.t.c.

Smoking this leaf dulls your senses: [notice your red eyes]  . And we all know it is a bad idea to make decisions when you are high(    ), especially decisions as regarding 190.

When decisions are made in this state of mind, it leaves you unhappy and sad   .

In your case you are MAD because you took in over a 6 kilo's  of cannabis before coming here to terrorize 190. You should count yourself lucky, the last guy who did this same thing is now dead.

WARNING: This is a paid advert for the Anti Dumb 190 hater's Association of Nairaland. The federal ministry of health  warns that Smoking weed is dangerous to health. For free counselling call our toll free number 0803 CANNABIS.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
*moves closer to 190,whispering into his ears*he looks like he just had a roll. grin grin grin grin

doc pick up ur phone i gat some issues in my love and i want solutions!

ma man dsense wont leave married women alone
iyatrustee:

Chei vertex no go kill person. All this matt damon action for this small clinic that cannot even pay its staff salary! Yusuf, your own better, iya never see alert in 5mths angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin iya u no kill me
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2011
iyatrustee:

Chei vertex no go kill person. All this matt damon action for this small clinic that cannot even pay its staff salary! Yusuf, your own better, iya never see alert in 5mths angry angry
what do you mean that i dont have the money to pay my staff's
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2011
annawhite:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
*moves closer to 190,whispering into his ears*he looks like he just had a roll. grin grin grin grin

doc pick up your phone i gat some issues in my love and i want solutions!

ma man dsense wont leave married women alone

D-sense issue is completely beyond me
You have to talk to your man or threaten to leave him
if he doesn't stop following the bad gang of friends he has here on nairaland
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by vertexroya(m): 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2011
Vertex: signals his men to halt
Vertex:I'm getting signals of deranged 190 patients angry angry

Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2011
Iyatrustee
Annawhite, He just called you both deranged angry angry
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by annawhite(f): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2011
190:

D-sense issue is completely beyond me
You have to talk to your man or threaten to leave him
if he doesn't stop following the bad gang of friends he has here on nairaland

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
then u r a quack doctor na
u r fishing for mild cases
190:

Iyatrustee
Annawhite, He just called you both deranged angry angry

is he a new member to the house?
vertexroya:

Vertex: signals his men to halt
Vertex:I'm getting signals of deranged 190 patients angry angry
u better call ur pets off or else u will be signing letters to console thier various families
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by vertexroya(m): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2011
[size=14t]****Scene starts*****

***Vertex raises one of his fists up***

Vertex:Hold it, there visual of a female suffering from epilepsy within this vicinity. [/size]
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by annawhite(f): 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2011
vertexroya:

[size=14t]****Scene starts*****

***Vertex raises one of his fists up***

Vertex:Hold it, there visual of a female suffering from epilepsy within this vicinity. [/size]
*pick out the blue pills, flashed it before vertex, beckoning on him to come get it*

yeehaw! my trick worked cos he has just lied to his men abt sighting an epileptic female

with a club in my hand ,waiting for the rite time to him to knock him out.
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by tpia6: 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2011
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2011
grin grin grin Ghanian deranged animal who has lost hope in life,lonely and eats RAW MEAT grin grin

shes here again, to seek my attention
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by annawhite(f): 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2011
[q

190:

grin grin grin Ghanian deranged animal who has lost hope in life,lonely and eats RAW MEAT grin grin

shes here again, to seek my attention

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
dnt get me started ,
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by vertexroya(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2011
[size=14pt]Vertex:I think I'll make use of an air raid [/size]
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2011
annawhite:

[q

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
dnt get me started ,

Are you from Ghana!! angry angry
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by vertexroya(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2011
[size=14pt]vertex: prepare the chopper  angry  angry[/size]

Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by annawhite(f): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2011
vertexroya:

[size=14pt]Vertex:I think I'll make use of an air raid [/size]
hit him hard on the head .

190:

Are you from Ghana!! angry angry
no na
but dnt disrespect any lady,be a gentleman 190
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2011
annawhite:

no na
but dnt disrespect any lady,be a gentleman 190

Okay so disrespecting a man is rite abi?
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by annawhite(f): 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2011
190:

Okay so disrespecting a man is rite abi?
hehehehehehehehe okay my bad

knock urself out
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by vertexroya(m): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2011
[size=15pt]Rest in peace [/size]

Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2011
annawhite:

hehehehehehehehe okay my bad

knock urself out

Thanks anna! kiss kiss kiss
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by iyatrustee(f): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2011
E be like say vertex don forget say actor no dey die! Iya, 190, Annawhite, woke4all etc all came out with no single scratch on their body all thanks to d one and only IYATRUSTEE 1 of nairaland cool cool

Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by annawhite(f): 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2011
vertexroya:

[size=15pt]Rest in peace [/size]
u shud say that to urself
iyatrustee:

E be like say vertex don forget say actor no dey die! Iya, 190, Annawhite, woke4all etc all came out with no single scratch on their body all thanks to d one and only IYATRUSTEE 1 of nairaland cool cool
haba iyatrustee na me dey front for d battle na with this alien grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
aw u take be actor
i be actor 1 and u be actor 2 grin grin grin
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by vertexroya(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2011
[size=14pt]Vertex:The medication 190 has been injecting on his patients has caused them to mutate

Anna, Iyatrustee, no one withstands the fire for long [/size]
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by annawhite(f): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2011
vertexroya:

[size=14pt]Vertex:The medication 190 has been injecting on his patients has caused them to mutate

Anna, Iyatrustee, no one withstands the fire for long [/size]
heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
i got anoda egbo roll for u,cos i kno u do it on per second billing
Re: 190 Relationship Therapy by 190: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2011
annawhite:

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
i got anoda egbo roll for u,cos i kno u do it on per second billing
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / 10 Signs It’s Time To Let Go / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.