Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Spirit Husbands...Stop The Discrimination... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spirit Husbands...Stop The Discrimination... (366 Views)

Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / Do You Believe In Spirit Husbands: How Do I Divorce Him? / The Discrimination The Society Have Against The Single Ladies MUST STOP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spirit Husbands...Stop The Discrimination... by gbami(m): 6:08am On Jun 10, 2020
Have You Ever Noticed That It Is Only African Women That Always Have " Spirit Husbands" ..I Feel Those Spirit Husbands Discriminates Against Whites, African-American, Asian Women...
Fvck Those Spirit Husbands...They Seem To Like African Pussy Too Much...

Please, Someone Should Explain The Reason Why?
Re: Spirit Husbands...Stop The Discrimination... by ettaetta(m): 6:19am On Jun 10, 2020
lol, I think it has to do with our culture/believe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7PLL1bMTb8

1 Like

Re: Spirit Husbands...Stop The Discrimination... by gbami(m): 6:22am On Jun 10, 2020
ettaetta:
lol, I think it has to do with our culture/believe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7PLL1bMTb8
Exactly...If You Are Desperately Looking For Answers To Your Problem...If You Are Told The Solution Is To Eat Shit. You Might Consider It..
Re: Spirit Husbands...Stop The Discrimination... by Ladylite: 6:50am On Jun 10, 2020
gbami:
Have You Ever Noticed That It Is Only African Women That Always Have " Spirit Husbands" ..I Feel Those Spirit Husbands Discriminates Against Whites, African-American, Asian Women...
Fvck Those Spirit Husbands...They Seem To Like African Pussy Too Much...

Please, Someone Should Explain The Reason Why?

It is only Africans that see sex in the dream as a problem.

It is a spiritual problem to everyone in the world but some move on, others choose to become Mike Tyson and fight.

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Husbands...Stop The Discrimination... by jeffizy(m): 6:56am On Jun 10, 2020
It is a cultural thing.

And when you believe so much in a myth, it engulfs you and begins to manifest.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Husbands...Stop The Discrimination... by gbami(m): 7:03am On Jun 10, 2020
Ladylite:

It is only Africans that see sex in the dream as a problem.

It is a spiritual problem to everyone in the world but some move on, others choose to become Mike Tyson and fight.
I remembered having wet dreams as a teenager back in the days...I thought it was spiritual,I banded and casted the spirit many times, until i was told it happens to every young chap by a Dr..
Since then...I don't reject p.ssies in the dreams..

1 Like

Re: Spirit Husbands...Stop The Discrimination... by gbami(m): 7:04am On Jun 10, 2020
jeffizy:
It is a cultural thing.

And when you believe so much in a myth, it engulfs you and begins to manifest.
Whatever A Man Thinket So He Is.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Husbands...Stop The Discrimination... by Ladylite: 7:06am On Jun 10, 2020
gbami:

I remembered having wet dreams as a teenager back in the days...I thought it was spiritual,I banded and casted the spirit many times, until i was told it happens to every young chap by a Dr..
Since then...I don't reject p.ssies in the dreams..

LOL your experience of wet dreams is the common one. Many women in their 40s still bedwet, so don't downplay what you have not experienced. Life is bigger than u

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Husbands...Stop The Discrimination... by gbami(m): 7:35am On Jun 10, 2020
Ladylite:

LOL your experience of wet dreams is the common one. Many women in their 40s still bedwet, so don't downplay what you have not experienced. Life is bigger than u
Really...This is the first time I am hearing this stuff....I can't stop laughing...very funny...

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Fight For A Marriage When There Is No Desire? / What Does This Mean? / 8 Diseases You Can Get From Kissing Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.