Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno (7600 Views)

The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri / Northerners Are More Connected To Their Radios Than Social Media – Reno Omokri / Disclaimer: Re - North Dominates Nigerian Army Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2020
Ibadanpikin:
The most successful Nigerian boxer is Richard Ihetu(Dick Tiger)

Oya talk na.. Shebi u r talking abt the most successful, now he has replied u and u ran

DuwaRepublic:

Ok, so don’t brag about basketball then because the most successful basketball player who is one of the greatest basketball players to ever play the game is Hakeem (The Dream) Olajuwon a Yoruba man

Bros thank u... Abeg give them fact.... Talking about sport, he quickly changed it to most successful grin

Thank God u gave him back his own dose of pills

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by reality1010: 8:26am On Jun 11, 2020
Gracchus:
Coming from people who can't do without mentioning Tinubu everyday of their lives as if he has ever governed any of your states or he even owns a single plot of land your region,i can bring you 20 screenshots of ibos both here on nairalandand a Twitter where they all shout Tinubu like he seized their balls. As for dropping tribalism to progress BS up there, how does our non-progress or otherwise affect una? Did we ever come to your region to beg you for anything? Please, leave us be, let us not progress, we love it like that. Face your shit, we gon face ours too.
No one mentions Tinubu ordinarily. Anytime you see others mentioning Tinubu,they r doing it for caricature. Funny enough yorubas r quick to tell gbos to leave lagos and south west region but they forgot that lagos doesnt belong to them. The igbos presence is the subject of why the yorubas hate igbos, but you travel to london, south africa etc to live happily whilst you hate people living in your place. is that not hypocrisy. wake up and move on with life. Igbo people care less of all you do to them.
Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Gracchus: 8:47am On Jun 11, 2020
snitchbitch:
They always box Tinubu to death on Nairaland but on election day,

We will not see them!!
i swear bro. Even if Tinubu sees the noise they make online he would be scared, but the reality is always different, they will still lose like losers that they are, they made noise in 2015 and 2019 elections and bragged that they had 75% of voting population in Lagos state, at the end of the day, dem still lose, lmao grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Gracchus: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2020
reality1010:

No one mentions Tinubu ordinarily. Anytime you see others mentioning Tinubu,they r doing it for caricature. Funny enough yorubas r quick to tell gbos to leave lagos and south west region but they forgot that lagos doesnt belong to them. The igbos presence is the subject of why the yorubas hate igbos, but you travel to london, south africa etc to live happily whilst you hate people living in your place. is that not hypocrisy. wake up and move on with life. Igbo people care less of all you do to them.
How exactly does mentioning Tinubu prove anything? Does he govern your states? Has he ever stolen a dime from your state? Does he own any property in your states? So why are you lots so much bothered about someone who doesn't owe you shit if not obsession? Yes, Yorubas travel to those countries but how many times have we debased indigines and citizens of those countries unlike you lots who go about calling others lazy, is there any tribe you haven't called lazy in Nigeria? Once you have problem with a particular tribe, your next go to is to start ranting that they are lazy bla bla bla, heck, you lots even called South Africans and Ghanaians lazy. Get the straight we also do not care about you lot, hell, you don't even exist in our world here. Always ranting betrayal, they cannot be trusted bla bla bla as if we ever begged you to trust us before, shove your trust into your asses.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2020
Gracchus:
How exactly does mentioning Tinubu prove anything? Does he govern your states? Has he ever stolen a dime from your state? Does he own any property in your states? So why are you lots so much bothered about someone who doesn't owe you shit if not obsession? Yes, Yorubas travel to those countries but how many times have we debased indigines and citizens of those countries unlike you lots who go about calling others lazy, is there any tribe you haven't called lazy in Nigeria? Once you have problem with a particular tribe, your next go to is to start ranting that they are lazy bla bla bla, heck, you lots even called South Africans and Ghanaians lazy. Get the straight we also do not care about you lot, hell, you don't even exist in our world here. Always ranting betrayal, they cannot be trusted bla bla bla as if we ever begged you to trust us before, shove your trust into your asses.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Deebwebb: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2020
Cosbyrich:

The war even helped you.Necessity is the mother of invention.What did you have before the war? Huts as houses and poor as church rats.You are still poor with leaking mouths.
Rwanda recovered within 25 years but after 50 years,Igbos are still poverty stricken.

Before,during and after the colonialists, you have never been able to lace the shoes of the Yorubas.
Yorubas are blessed with their region,human capital,wealth,intelligence, business acumen etc.

Igbos are petty traders.Yorubas are some of the most successful business people in the world.Ask Trump.

At home or abroad,Yorubas remain the most successful Nigerians with decades of successes.

If you want us to go into technology, you are far below Yorubas and you know it.

Yorubas have the greatest black scientists and CT people in the world.

Pls,open a thread on this and tag me and see that Igbos are far below the Yorubas in technology.Empty barrel like an Igboman,makes the noisiest din.

look at this fool,is Rwanda under Nigeria,but the Igbo's are still under nigeria.let's have Biafra And see..you cowards are known parasites.always claiming Lagos while it doesn't belong to you chest beaters,lord lurdgard called you clowns lowest of them all.Yoruba fools are 1million squad.1millionaire in the midst of jobless boys..if Yoruba are so better than us why not put your money where mouth is..support Biafra, let's see what will happen after 20years,no more govt attacking us,no Yoruba media spoiling our image..if you parasites are all this why are you not clamouring for afonja republic...the truth is that you clowns need us badly plus Nigeria also favors you people that's why you don't want afonja republic...you guys never lost the war but are still slave to the Fulani's...you feel you are so good yet you clowns hate to stay alone..with all your media propaganda you parasites still beg the most in Lagos,forming useless association with a thuefnubu that is loyal to the Fulani caliphate...empty skull miners

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Deebwebb: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2020
Ayekotoo:

Can you compare your Innoson man with Oba Otudeko? In all ramifications, Otudeko beats Innoson man flawlessly.
I am talking about manufacturers and you are bringing this clowns.few elites among you rats are only good at parking meaningless awards that adds nothing to a poor Yoruba boy like you in your hut in Ogun state..let's separate the country and see who will survive and become the best..Nigeria is not an equal playing ground...if all region was independent your otudeskull will be meaningless..chest beaters that dread staying alone grin
Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Ayekotoo(m): 10:27am On Jun 11, 2020
Deebwebb:
I am talking about manufacturers and you are bringing this clowns.few elites among you rats are only good at parking meaningless awards that adds nothing to a poor Yoruba boy like you in your hut in Ogun state..let's separate the country and see who will survive and become the best..Nigeria is not an equal playing ground...if all region was independent your otudeskull will be meaningless..chest beaters that dread staying alone grin

Oba Otudeko, owner of Honeywell Group, with many subsidiaries such as Honeywell Flour Mill, Honeywell Pasta, Radison Blu hotels et all.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Ibadanpikin: 10:27am On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:

Jim ovia is from Delta... Why are u claiming ss pikin as South East again.. Attache by force
Okay oo i dash you jim ovia,what about all other things i mention.
Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 11, 2020
Ibadanpikin:
Okay oo i dash you jim ovia,what about all other things i mention.

Diamond, I agree with u... Meanwhile igbo owned diamond no longer exist.. Igbo are bad in banking and finance... gringringrin

Did u read how diamone pack up? Bad management by Igbos gringrin

Why claim Jim ovia when u no he is from Delta not SE

Tony elemelu is from Delta.. Fine aniocha coz u Igbos claim aniocha but officially he is from Delta

Only diamond bank is igbo and Dont forget dt diamond bank Don pack up..

Owned by accces bank now.... Access bank is Herbert wigwe... Not an igbo... Ikwerre man dt was born and brought up in ibadan... Incase u doubt, search

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Deebwebb: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2020
Ayekotoo:

Oba Otudeko, owner of Honeywell Group, with many subsidiaries such as Honeywell Flour Mill, Honeywell Pasta, Radison Blu hotels et all.
Honeywell pasta chai cheesy we are talking technology and you are bringing spaghetti man..I am tired of ewedu nigerians angry go to nnewi and aba and see boys building things,one of them produced a small flying plane some time back,we all cheered him when he posted it on social media that same man now is working in Russia,we couldn't retain him because no place for him here..we refined oil during the war but 50years later in nigeria we still refine oil outside the country...if you believe all your media sells to you,then why do you guys hate staying alone...Singapore never achieved anything till they left malaysia..give us Biafra and watch us fly..igbos are very competitive but Nigeria keep drawing us back.no wonder our father's fought for freedom...
Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Deebwebb: 10:45am On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:

Jim ovia is from Delta... Why are u claiming ss pikin as South East again.. Attache by force
look at this imp,Jim ovia is an igboman...come and turn us to Yoruba people because we are in ss...hopeless parasites
Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2020
Deebwebb:
look at this imp,Jim ovia is an igboman...come and turn us to Yoruba people because we are in ss...hopeless parasites

Pls provide me an evidence that Jim ovia is an igbo man..

Pls noise, just evidence.

Jim ovua
Herbert wigwe
Tony elumelu

1 Like

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Deebwebb: 10:56am On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:

Pls provide me an evidence that Jim ovia is an igbo man..

Pls noise, just evidence.

Jim ovua
Herbert wigwe
Tony elumelu
na wa oo,you Yoruba's can twist history...Jim ovia is from agbor,or is agbor a Yoruba town... angry every one from aniona knows him as a proud igboman,his Fathers name is obi,or is obi a Yoruba name.stop disgracing yourself here..

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Cosbyrich: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
Deebwebb:
look at this fool,is Rwanda under Nigeria,but the Igbo's are still under nigeria.let's have Biafra And see..you cowards are known parasites.always claiming Lagos while it doesn't belong to you chest beaters,lord lurdgard called you clowns lowest of them all.Yoruba fools are 1million squad.1millionaire in the midst of jobless boys..if Yoruba are so better than us why not put your money where mouth is..support Biafra, let's see what will happen after 20years,no more govt attacking us,no Yoruba media spoiling our image..if you parasites are all this why are you not clamouring for afonja republic...the truth is that you clowns need us badly plus Nigeria also favors you people that's why you don't want afonja republic...you guys never lost the war but are still slave to the Fulani's...you feel you are so good yet you clowns hate to stay alone..with all your media propaganda you parasites still beg the most in Lagos,forming useless association with a thuefnubu that is loyal to the Fulani caliphate...empty skull miners

lol

Why are you crying.
Yoruba had Empire.
Igbos were colonised by I gala and taken as slaves by Ijaw

1 Like

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Deebwebb: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
Cosbyrich:

lol

Why are you crying.
Yoruba had Empire.
Igbos were colonised by I gala and taken as slaves by Ijaw
Yoruba empire or Benin empire chai chest beaters cheesy,every one knows Yoruba were Benin slaves before the British came but now Fulani slave after they left...yorubas are born slaves,the same ijaw that you claim we will dominate in Biafra..you clowns are brain dead...every region knows your trick,the same thing you told other region when they wanted to form the then mid-west that Benin will dominate them...you see why people call your tribe hopeless slaves grin no wonder you clowns hate staying alone grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by igboarenice: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
iceboy4752:
But they dominate the social media. They even helped Atiku/Obi win the 2019 e-Twitter election.
You are a very wicked person
You want them to commit suicide?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Gracchus: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
igboarenice:

You are a very wicked person
You want them to commit suicide?
He is saying the truth. If you followed trend online during that period, you would think Atiku would have won that election, the kind of noise they made during that period ehn... But alas, like losers that they are, they eventually lost. They did the same thing with Agbaje in Lagos too, Baba tunde Gbadamosi will end up like Agbaje very soon after because he is relying on them.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
Deebwebb:
[s]look at this fool,is Rwanda under Nigeria,but the Igbo's are still under nigeria.let's have Biafra And see..you cowards are known parasites.always claiming Lagos while it doesn't belong to you chest beaters,lord lurdgard called you clowns lowest of them all.Yoruba fools are 1million squad.1millionaire in the midst of jobless boys..if Yoruba are so better than us why not put your money where mouth is..support Biafra, let's see what will happen after 20years,no more govt attacking us,no Yoruba media spoiling our image..if you parasites are all this why are you not clamouring for afonja republic...the truth is that you clowns need us badly plus Nigeria also favors you people that's why you don't want afonja republic...you guys never lost the war but are still slave to the Fulani's...you feel you are so good yet you clowns hate to stay alone..with all your media propaganda you parasites still beg the most in Lagos,forming useless association with a thuefnubu that is loyal to the Fulani caliphate...empty skull miners[/s]

First of all, what kind of bastard loser quotes Lord Luggard in this day and age?

I’m not even surprised you would quote that hoax you read on facebook. I don’t believe Luggard actually said that, so you’re going to have to cite a credible source to back up your claims.

Everything else you typed was gibberish, my rebuttal would make you cry and have me banned so I’ll refrain.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Ayekotoo(m): 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
Deebwebb:
Honeywell pasta chai cheesy we are talking technology and you are bringing spaghetti man..I am tired of ewedu nigerians angry .

Honeywell Group Subsidiaries:

The Group is divided into five main sectors; namely, Foods & Agro Allied, Infrastructure, Energy, Real Estate and Services.

The Foods & Agro Allied subsidiary is Honeywell Flour Mills Plc (flour-based consumer products) which is listed under the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

Under Infrastructure, there are Pivot Engineering Company Limited (an electrical and mechanical engineering contracting firm) and Broadview Engineering Ltd (an EPC contracting company in oil and gas).

In the Energy sector, the Group’s interests include HOGL Energy Limited (an operator in the downstream sector of the oil industry);

Hudson Petroleum Limited (representing the upstream oil activities of the Group); Hudson Power Limited (a power generation and distribution company) and

Honeywell Energy Resources International Ltd (energy provider). The Honeywell Group with its energy aspect of business partnered with General Electric (GE) in 2013 to boost power generation in Nigeria.

Uraga Real Estates Limited (a property development company) and
Anchorage Leisures Limited (a tourism and hospitality promotion outfit) make up the Real Estate sector of the Group. Pavilion Technology Limited is the Group's operating company in the Service sector.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honeywell_Group

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Deebwebb: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

First of all, what kind of bastard loser quotes Lord Luggard in this day and age?

I’m not even surprised you would quote that hoax you read on facebook. I don’t believe Luggard actually said that, so you’re going to have to cite a credible source to back up your claims.

Everything else you typed was gibberish, my rebuttal would make you cry and have me banned so I’ll refrain.
e pain am,lurd lurdgard wicked oo grin the man finish you people
Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
reality1010:

Dem swear for you? Why do we not hate on Edo, Tiv, Fulani, Itsekiri, Urhobo etal living in Lagos?

Is the truth not that you Igbos are ungrateful, uncouth, hateful and odious people who always offend others around them?

Are you not the ones who are responsible for our bad reputation in Ghana, South Africa, Kenya etal because of how you always insist on fighting and dominating others rather than trying to respect and get along with them ?

Look in the mirror to see a hateful soul and stop pointing at the Yorubas who are tolerance personified.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Osaze007: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Gracchus:

Or how that tribe is jealous of them lol

1 Like

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Deebwebb: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ayekotoo:

Honeywell Group Subsidiaries:

The Group is divided into five main sectors; namely, Foods & Agro Allied, Infrastructure, Energy, Real Estate and Services.

The Foods & Agro Allied subsidiary is Honeywell Flour Mills Plc (flour-based consumer products) which is listed under the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

Under Infrastructure, there are Pivot Engineering Company Limited (an electrical and mechanical engineering contracting firm) and Broadview Engineering Ltd (an EPC contracting company in oil and gas).

In the Energy sector, the Group’s interests include HOGL Energy Limited (an operator in the downstream sector of the oil industry);

Hudson Petroleum Limited (representing the upstream oil activities of the Group); Hudson Power Limited (a power generation and distribution company) and

Honeywell Energy Resources International Ltd (energy provider). The Honeywell Group with its energy aspect of business partnered with General Electric (GE) in 2013 to boost power generation in Nigeria.

Uraga Real Estates Limited (a property development company) and
Anchorage Leisures Limited (a tourism and hospitality promotion outfit) make up the Real Estate sector of the Group. Pavilion Technology Limited is the Group's operating company in the Service sector.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honeywell_Group
That's an investment group,he doesn't produce anything technology..with all you wrote there we still refine oil outside,we still have epileptic power supply even in Ibadan where he is from,so stop hyping this few elites they are just one man squad, they don't add value to an average nigerian...with over 200million people we still can't boast of 5000megawatts ..till any of this groups start producing cars, planes, guns, phones,medicine etc we can't boast of them internationally...
Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

Are you kidding me? You are asking an Igbo for credible source? Don't you know they are pathological liars and habitual scammers?

Look, always assume everything an Igbo say is a lie. They are responsible for 99.9%of many famous lies on the net.

They will claim IBB said this, Soyinka said that, Putin stated this, Netanyahu announced that, Obasanjo claim this blah, blah, blah. They are shameless liars.

Can you not see how their fraudster messiah Kanu is using lies and propaganda to scam his own Igbo people over Biafra?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Cosbyrich: 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Deebwebb:

lol

Why are you crying?

Yorubas are too much far ahead of the Igbos,sir.

Look at these timelines and be guided and humble.
YORUBA TIMELINE:

Yorubas had Empire around 1300.

Yorubas were collecting tributaries from their vassal nations which extended from Dahomey to Ewe in Ghana.

Yorubas fought war home and abroad for 100 years.

Yorubas won the civil war for Nigeria by defeating battalions of biafrans with only less than 200 soldiers.

During regionalism,Yorubas lent money to Nigeria and the Igbos twice so that they can survive from their laziness.

Yorubas were the first to build a skyscraper in the entire sub Saharan Africa.

Yorubas were the first to have a television in Africa even before some European countries.

Yorubas played opposition in politics until 2015 but still became the richest and most developed region in Nigeria.

Yorubas remain the most educated by producing 8 Youngest phd holders in the world.7 geniuses with perfect scores of 5.0 cgp,highest number of documented young scientists,highest number of higher institutions,best public and private universities,highest number of professors,the best doctors,best lawyers etc.

Yorubas are the largest and best real business Nigerians at home and abroad.

Yorubas are the richest in Nigeria according to World bank,UNDP and NBS

IGBO TIMELINE:

Igbos were practising can.....lism.

Igbos were learning how to wear clothes in 1921.

Igbos were colonised by Igala,a very small tribe and Igbos were brainwashed by Igalas to believe that NRI is their root.They still do till this day. grin

Igbos were taken as slaves by Ijaws,another very small ethnic group.

During Regionalisn,Igbos were running in droves to Ibadan in Yorubaland for greener pastures.

Igbos joyfully received the money Yorubas lent them so they can survive during regionalism.

Igbos killed Yoruba,Hausa and Midwest leaders and left their own leaders untouched.

Igbos are running in droves to Lagos in Yorubaland for greener pastures.

Igbos are the largest and best petty traders in Nigeria.

Igbos are the poorest people in the South of Nigeria according to World bank, UNDP and NBS.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by comrChris(m): 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Poverty is bad
While some people make money and gain influence others use them to score cheap points for themselves and tribes.
God forbid, I refuse to be this useless. How many of these influential people have time to come online and be bragging who is better? They are busy trying to add billions to their wealth.
You people should continue fighting, las las na hunger go shut that una mouth and cripple that hands you all are using to type nonsense
Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by comrChris(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Poverty is bad
While some people make money and gain influence others use them to score cheap points for themselves and tribes.
God forbid, I refuse to be this useless. How many of these influential people have time to come online and be bragging who is better? They are busy trying to add billions to their wealth.
You people should continue fighting, las las na hunger go shut that una mouth and cripple that hands you all are using to type nonsense.
Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Okiibe(m): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
channelads:
Ok

Reno is right on this matter, at least to an extent
Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Ayekotoo(m): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
At a time, he was the country’s largest independent producer of scripted programming – including (or especially) TV drama: Saints and Sinners, Candellight, Treasures, Everyday People etc. And he was the first mover for telenovelas in Nigeria (responsible ultimately for all the Mexican soaps you see everywhere).

Then he launched Soundcity – and we can assure that that his onslaught more than MTV Base, made Channel O irrelevant in the Nigerian market ultimately – also spawning 1Music Africa, Nigezie and Hip TV.

Well today, he is the biggest owner not just of TV content but actual TV channels – AND radio channels.

All of this from ONE single office in Lekki. The same office he has had for at least a full decade before now.

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Ayekotoo(m): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
nku5:

[s]There is hardly in any profit in media. Tajudeen Adepetu is a producer and content creator. He isn't the owner of any of those outlets. He is just a guru at his job and so he is in high demand. Print media make the lowest money and only make good income from adverts especially during the election season. They are the ones who owe staff salaries the most. TV is just a bit better but they hardly break even. Radio stations make the most but the profit margins are nothing to write home about. Thisday newspapers and AIT are always begging for help not to close down[/s]

We hope you know Tajudeen Adepetu is the biggest media owner in West Africa today.

Tajudeen Adepetun, 52, owns two companies – Consolidated Media Associates and Alphavision Productions.

https://ynaija.com/hope-know-tajudeen-adepetu-biggest-media-owner-west-africa-today/

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Ayekotoo(m): 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Deebwebb:
That's an investment group,he doesn't produce anything technology..with all you wrote there we still refine oil outside,we still have epileptic power supply even in Ibadan where he is from,so stop hyping this few elites they are just one man squad, they don't add value to an average nigerian...with over 200million people we still can't boast of 5000megawatts ..till any of this groups start producing cars, planes, guns, phones,medicine etc we can't boast of them internationally...

No Nigerian company produces any of those things you listed. The max they do is to assemble them in nigeria with the help of the Chinese.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria 2011 - Election - All results In 1 Place - / 10 Soldiers Burnt To Death In An Accident In Ondo / 7 Killed As Building Collapses In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.