Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno (7589 Views)

The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri / Northerners Are More Connected To Their Radios Than Social Media – Reno Omokri / Disclaimer: Re - North Dominates Nigerian Army Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by SLAP44: 7:34am On Jun 10, 2020
helinues:
Minister of Igbo Affairs

What I think, is that Reno knows that a lot of people are pained when he b talks about Igbos, so he loves to talk more about Igbos so that t house so people can remain in sadness.

Are you one of those people?

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Iamgrey5(m): 7:34am On Jun 10, 2020
History555:

Tell them. Osun igr is greater than the entire south east. Oya osun pay salary for where, pay pension i die.
And you call yourself a historian of some sort.

Bring any newspaper article that shows Osun igr is greater than South East or shut up.

The only record available that paints Osun in a good light is the high literacy and low poverty rate, And one shouldn't be surprised considering one usually encourages the other

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2020
History555:

History lesson from minister of wailing affairs nairaland chapter

Use your brain

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2020
The uselessness of Reno is now trying to surpass that of Kanu.

But meanwhile, the issue of who owns the media or who runs the media is long gone as no one can dare carry out propaganda of any such again

Lagos-Ibadan express news is dead and buried.

And Reno as a matter of fact should face his Itshekiri people for Christ sake.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Sammy07: 7:36am On Jun 10, 2020
By commercial sector.

Definition of commercial sector means buying and selling / doing retail business

How does Igbos dominate ?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 10, 2020
Iamgrey5:
And you call yourself an historian of some sort.

Bring any newspaper article that shows Osun igr is greater than South East or shot up.

The only record available that paints Osun in a good light is the high literacy and low poverty rate, And one shouldn't be surprised considering one usually encourages the other

Osun state dey two?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2020
SLAP44:

I guess their parents and elders also told them that the fulani herdsmen are shooting them in their farms for nothing?

The elders and those parents have been brainwashing them that Buharri has allowed innocent people to be dying like chicken everywhere in Nigeria.

Their parents trained them to hate the omo alaiye and the omo oniles who are right now standing at all bus stops waiting for free money.

Their parents caused them to hate the northern almajirins who looted their shops in 2018 before elections.

Their elders lied to them that 21 men from Adazi Ani were killed in broad daylight while holding a meeting on a single day in the north.

Their parents even confused them that Deji Adeyanju was attacked by northern boys and beaten to pulp on the streets of Abuja in 2019.

Keep blaming others.

You heard it from Kanu? He also said this

Below are the violence inciting statements Nnamdi Kanu allegedly made;

1. "...When we speak, the Zoo trembles, that is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and paedophile is your ruler."

2. "If you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keep searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra."

3. "Buhari is a shameless Paedophile and rapist."

4. "Buhari is a Terrorist he should be killed."

5. "Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that
Godforsaken zoo deserves to die."

6. "Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade."

7. "The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat."

8. "By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story."

9. "We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria."

10. "Niger Deltans are cowards; we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed."

11. "Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there."

12. "No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools."

13. "Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."

14. "Its either Biafra or death..."

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by AtikuNetwork: 7:40am On Jun 10, 2020
This is one of the reasons why Nigeria is not working. Everyone is trying to 'dominate' each other instead of working together to move to move the country forward.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Gabkosh: 7:42am On Jun 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

The cause of this hatred is not far from the Civil War. Many igbos believe they were wronged, Why? Because their parents and elders told them so. Many of the things they were told as a child are;

-Hausa are not your friend and they are illiterate
-Yoruba are cowards and they are not to be trusted
- Both Hausa and Yoruba attacked your people without doing anything to them
- it only Igbos that are hard working in Nigeria. Hausa are stupid and Yoruba are lazy
-South south are only good for house girl and boyboy
Good point.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by SLAP44: 7:42am On Jun 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

You heard it from Kanu?

Heard what? I am providing you with facts about killings in Nigeria and you are taking me to mere statements of Kanu? Are you okay?

We are talking facts about northern murdering spree and not statements, if we go to statements, you know how many of those can be credited to bubu, maybe that's what makes you permanently pained.

14 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by SLAP44: 7:43am On Jun 10, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
This is one of the reasons why Nigeria is not working. Everyone is trying to 'dominate' each other instead of working together to move to move the country forward.

The country will never work. We are all busy trying to tear it down with words and actions, people are killed by others and nothing happens.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Gabkosh: 7:44am On Jun 10, 2020
SLAP44:

I guess their parents and elders also told them that the fulani herdsmen are shooting them in their farms for nothing?

The elders and those parents have been brainwashing them that Buharri has allowed innocent people to be dying like chicken everywhere in Nigeria.

Their parents trained them to hate the omo alaiye and the omo oniles who are right now standing at all bus stops waiting for free money.

Their parents caused them to hate the northern almajirins who looted their shops in 2018 before elections.

Their elders lied to them that 21 men from Adazi Ani were killed in broad daylight while holding a meeting on a single day in the north.

Their parents even confused them that Deji Adeyanju was attacked by northern boys and beaten to pulp on the streets of Abuja in 2019.

Keep blaming others.
Shut up, he said the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Iamgrey5(m): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Osun state dey two?
Records released as at 2012 by international organizations have often placed Osun as one of the most educated stated in Nigeria from Jamb registration to university enrollment to low poverty rate.

The chat below was published by Oxford

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by AtikuNetwork: 7:46am On Jun 10, 2020
SLAP44:

The country will never work. We are all busy trying to tear it down with words and actions, people are killed by others and nothing happens.

So sad. Nigerians have collectively failed Nigeria. There is enough blame to go around.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 10, 2020
SLAP44:

Heard what? I am providing you with facts about killings in Nigeria and you are taking me to mere statements of Kanu? Are you okay?

We are talking facts about northern murdering spree and not statements, if we go to statements, you know how many of those can be credited to bubu, maybe that's what makes you permanently pained.

The north case tire me, I don't no wat to say, but Kanu hateful speech shld b condemned

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Gabkosh: 7:47am On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:
By commercial sector.

Definition of commercial sector means buying and selling / doing retail business

How does Igbos dominate ?
Me self want to know.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by SLAP44: 7:48am On Jun 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

The north case tire me, I don't no wat to say, but Kanu hateful speech shld b condemned

Baba, you are a big part of the problem because you are from the north. Help us change the mentality of your people.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Records released as at 2012 by international organizations have often placed Osun as one of the most educated stated in Nigeria from Jamb registration to university enrollment to low poverty rate.

The chat below was published by Oxford

Wonderful.

Records released....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Muna4real(f): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2020
SLAP44:

Keep blaming others.

Let me add my own

Their parents also lied to them hundreds of igbos were killed in a useless python dance .

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Sammy07: 7:51am On Jun 10, 2020
Gabkosh:
Me self want to know.

Abi now.
If he said they dominate importation.
I will agree.

But he said commercial sector, which means doing retail business.

I don't know how they dominate, if I use Ondo state as an example.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by SLAP44: 7:51am On Jun 10, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

So sad. Nigerians have collectively failed Nigeria. There is enough blame to go around.

It keeps getting worse everyday, enemies of Nigeria will wake up by 1 am and start typing provocative stuff to annoy another section of b the country just to feel good, I cannot imagine how we got here.

But I think its too late now, Nigeria may never recover from this hate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 10, 2020
SLAP44:

Baba, you are a big part of the problem because you are from the north. Help us change the mentality of your people.

I don't no wat ure talking about, I'm from south south
Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by LabDNA: 7:53am On Jun 10, 2020
Well we are not doing badly in the media anyway, especially the social media.

Long-held and seemingly iron-clad propaganda have been torn down brick by brick by today's Igbo youthful generation.

They thought we were all traders and apprentices in 2×2 shops until the Igbo population on social media shocked them. grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Iamgrey5(m): 7:53am On Jun 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Wonderful.

Records released....
If English is your problem, ask someone else to interpret it for you.
Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 10, 2020
Iamgrey5:
If English is your problem, ask someone else to interpret it for you.

Stop overworking yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Muna4real(f): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

1. "...When we speak, the Zoo trembles, that is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and paedophile is your ruler."

2. "If you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keep searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra."

6. "Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade."

7. "The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat."

8. "By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story."

9. "We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria."

10. "Niger Deltans are cowards; we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed."

11. "Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there."

12. "No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools."

13. "Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."

Kanu said this and kanu said that. Yet other tribes are still doing business in the south east. There have been no case of religious or ethnic crises for decades in igbo land. We are talking of atrocities committed against the igbos and you are talking about what kanu said without action. Sorry for you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Yedebem: 8:01am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

I don't no wat ure talking about, I'm from south south
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Yedebem: 8:02am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 10, 2020
Muna4real:

Kanu said this and kanu said that. Yet other tribes are still doing business in the south east. There have been no case of religious or ethnic crises for decades in igbo land. We are talking of atrocities committed against the igbos and you are talking about what kanu said without action. Sorry for you

More than half of today's crisis always start with hate speech, igbo are very hostile to themselves not to talk to visitors.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Yedebem: 8:05am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 10, 2020
Skyfornia:
He made a valid point...but I quarantee you that the Nigerian government would have sabotaged any effort by Ndigno in pioneering the media industry in nigeria....Nevertheless, Radio Biafra is doing just good and out of Nigerian's jurisdiction.

Same way the government sabotaged their Nollywood aspirations in which Yoruba pioneered.

When will you people stop blaming the government for everything, take accountability for your actions once in your lives!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Muna4real(f): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

More than half of today's crisis always start with hate speech, igbo are very hostile to themselves not to talk to visitors.

Again like I said, if igbos were hostile to their visitors, then the south east should be the headquarters of ethnic and religious crises. But it is very peaceful. So Mr man, give me evidence that proves that igbos are hostile or at least, a testimony from an authentic source .stop listening to too much propaganda .

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Offers To Purchase Nairaland For N5 Billion Naira or $11 Million / 2023: Concensus Plan Unsettles APC, Protesters Warn Against Imposition / Former Lagos Governor Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Buys 3 Planes For 40 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.