Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno (7620 Views)

The True Life Story Of Many Obidients On Social Media - Reno Omokri / Northerners Are More Connected To Their Radios Than Social Media – Reno Omokri / Disclaimer: Re - North Dominates Nigerian Army Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Yedebem: 10:39am On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:

How many Hausa or Yoruba are even living in iboland to begin with? I visited South East around 2018, asking question na p, talking to them na wahala, they pick offense from asking for direction, they fight each other over land, kill themselves on mundane things
[/s]
Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2020
Deebwebb:
This Yoruba can boy lie oo grin

Igbo 'Ostrich' continue to live in denial. You never admit having problems so cannot therefore seek solutions. Everything is Yoruba boy or Afonja.

Na so una do in hatred, tribalism and pettiness till Kanu made you Igbos, from your most esteemed Professors down to the motor park tout, the laughing stock of the world.

It is the reason the more pragmatic Yorubas continue to be ahead of you in political, cultural, social, religious and societal development.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Mazikic(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Igbos have no Jewish blood, there is no spiritual connection between Jews and Biafrans. Ibos ancestors were idols worshipper, then Christians
This #MinorityReport moniker claims to be from South South, but I've not seen him talk about issues bedevilling the South South, eg. Fulani incursions and killings of farmers in Edo and Delta, Hausa being the official language of South South refineries, the plight of Christians in Nigeria, etc. All he does is to be jumping from Igbo thread to the other, with a " We the South South" banner.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by oyatz(m): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2020
Honestly I don't know how people make such a conclusion.

Sammy07:
By commercial sector.

Definition of commercial sector means buying and selling / doing retail business

How does Igbos dominate ?
Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

In addition to what I wrote above, to answer this question.

Paragraph 3 Yoruba

Paragraph 4 Yoruba

Paragraph 5 Yoruba / Hausa

Paragraph 6 Yoruba

My answer is based on reality in south west
all the major markets in Lagos are dominated by igbos most containers ofloading billion naira goods shipment majorly from Asia are owned by igbos go to guangzhou China and clear your eyes lol Afonjas can’t play these commercial game you can only sit back and learn ...ladipo balogun alaba computer village name it....electronics spare parts mobile phones.. come to onitsha marina market or Ariaria market Aba and see what small boys are doing....your jobs are mainly owo mida lol Weytin Afonja sabi sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Sammy07: 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
all the major markets in Lagos are dominated by igbos most containers ofloading billion naira goods shipment majorly from Asia are owned by igbos go to guangzhou China and clear your eyes lol Afonjas can’t play these commercial game you can only sit back and learn ...ladipo balogun alaba computer village name it....electronics spare parts mobile phones.. come to onitsha marina market or Ariaria market Aba and see what small boys are doing....your jobs are mainly owo mida lol Weytin Afonja sabi sef

I've not been to Lagos.
Okay?

Oya let's use my state to judge.
I'm from Ondo state cool
Which commercial activities do you dominate grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Deebwebb: 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Oshigun:

Igbo 'Ostrich' continue to live in denial. You never admit having problems so cannot therefore seek solutions. Everything is Yoruba boy or Afonja.

Na so una do in hatred, tribalism and pettiness till Kanu made you Igbos, from your most esteemed Professors down to the motor park tout, the laughing stock of the world.

It is the reason the more pragmatic Yorubas continue to be ahead of you in political, cultural, social, religious and societal development.
oboy shut up,republic of skull miners,keep listening to your useless media,Yoruba's are the most backward tribe,your hopeless awolowo died to keep us in Nigeria cos he knows your tribe are parasites that dread staying alone..even till Now no Yoruba man wants afonja republic.lurdgard was right about you r ritualist tribe grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Deebwebb:
oboy shut up,republic of skull miners,keep listening to your useless media,Yoruba's are the most backward tribe,your hopeless awolowo died to keep us in Nigeria cos he knows your tribe are parasites that dread staying alone..even till Now no Yoruba man wants afonja republic.lurdgard was right about you r ritualist tribe grin

Lol. Should it be Igbos, the vagrant and homeless hobos of Nigeria, insulting Yorubas? Bruv, we ain't on your level.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Misterdhee1(m): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Proceeds of fraud grin

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Cti28(m): 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
History555:

Tell them. Osun igr is greater than the entire south east. Oya osun pay salary for where, pay pension i die.
Lol. I had to login just to like your comment. What you said is nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

Lol audio domination grin

Dangote we know, Adenuga we know, Otedola we know, the Osus got kicked out into the streets of guangzhou china, by their chinese daddies.

The igbos have too many daddies abeg. But we Yorubas are the grand daddy of them all, we’re their landlords in Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

I've not been to Lagos.
Okay?

Oya let's use my state to judge.
I'm from Ondo state cool
Which commercial activities do you dominate grin
lol them Dey talk commercial activity this one Dey mention ondo state wetin be ondo state ??what’s in ondo state??.... we talking Lagos Kano onitsha aba portharcourt Abuja (commercial capitals) you calling ondo state ... are you alright?? You think if ondo state have commercial capabilities igbos boys won’t flock there?
Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Sammy07: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
lol them Dey talk commercial activity this one Dey mention ondo state wetin be ondo state ??what’s in ondo state??.... we talking Lagos Kano onitsha aba portharcourt Abuja (commercial capitals) you calling ondo state ... are you alright?? You think if ondo state have commercial capabilities igbos boys won’t flock there?

Guy your reasoning is flat, just as your flat head

Oloripelebe people grin

Topics says, Igbos dominate commercial activities in Nigeria.

Is ondo state not in Nigeria grin
Eba boy grin

What commercial activities is going on in Abuja? grin
Alainironu people

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by updatechange(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
SLAP44:
Reno, the world knows who the Igbos are. The stories of Igbos has been immortalised by people like Chinua Achebe and many more.

We in this generation are doing pretty good at excellence. We cannot start fighting media wars with jobless people who are alive just because of propaganda.

Hard work speaks more than propaganda.

See your life, you cant even express yourself without throwing insult angry

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Guy your reasoning is flat, just as your flat head

Oloripelebe people grin

Topics says, Igbos dominate commercial activities in Nigeria.

Is ondo state not in Nigeria grin
Eba boy grin

What commercial activities is going on in Abuja? grin
Alainironu people
answer me olodo ewedu gobbler what commercial activity goes on in your dead state mumu....Leave your brown roof hamlet and travel to Abuja olodo see stupid question for you not to know Abuja is a major market shows how stupid Afonja reasoning is and why they can’t compete in this commerce game....only Hausa atleast are giving us a run for our money

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Sammy07: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
answer me olodo ewedu gobbler what commercial activity goes on in your dead state mumu....Leave your brown roof hamlet and travel to Abuja olodo see stupid question for you not to know Abuja is a major market shows how stupid Afonja reasoning is and why they can’t compete in this commerce game....only Hausa atleast are giving us a run for our money

You just made me laugh.
I thought you guys are travellers

Audio travellers grin

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by 900winer(m): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Cosbyrich: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Igbos do not know anything about business except petty,petty trading.
Learn from the smartly industrious Yorubas.

Stop posting junks when we are talking about biz home and abroad,Yorubas hold the ace.

Have you asked yourselves why the 5 SE IGRs are the smallest with your biggest market and largest Igbo traders in that region.
The simple answer is that the kind of trading Igbos do cannot grow an economy like industries which Yorubas have manifold than Igbo,home and abroad.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Cosbyrich: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Deebwebb:

The difference is that Yorubas are more smartly industrious and business resilient than the Igbos.

Where are the tabloids started by the Igbos?
Tribune is more than 70 years and still counting strong.
Punch,Iroyin Yoruba,alabukun,wemabod,etc.

Igbos dominates petty trading in some states and only in Lagos state in the SW.
They are lucky because Nigeria has a large population. Without Nigeria,Igbos might fall unless they diversify but can they?

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Efe234: 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

The cause of this hatred is not far from the Civil War. Many igbos believe they were wronged, Why? Because their parents and elders told them so. Many of the things they were told as a child are;

-Hausa are not your friend and they are illiterate
-Yoruba are cowards and they are not to be trusted
- Both Hausa and Yoruba attacked your people without doing anything to them
- it only Igbos that are hard working in Nigeria. Hausa are stupid and Yoruba are lazy
-South south are only good for house girl and boyboy
God bless you, Igbos believe they are superior than every other tribe

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Kinematics: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
Muna4real:

Mr minority, there are many hausa and yoruba living in igbo land from petty traders to students. You haven't visited the south east so stop lying. Since I was born, I have never seen anyone who says that he has been treated badly in igbo land. By the way, I have never seen any ethnic group in Nigeria that do not fight themselves over some arguments. Some kill. Eg, the popular skull miners ,Boko Haram, e.t.c

Clap for yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Kinematics: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
oceania100:

[s]Oga you are not from the SS. However, if truly you are from SS, I"m miffed that no body from SS have cautioned you for using the name of SS to foment troubles. You're always seen in Igbo related threads invited and unprovoked, cursing and disparaging.When the Igbo engage you now, the so-called "We SS" would suddenly appear to rant as usual. No one will caution you now for using the name of the GPZ to invite negative talks for the region. Be warned[/s]....

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Kinematics: 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Apart from my gentle comments (you will never see a foul comment by me)

1. I've nvr abuse any ibos apart from Kanu
2. I've not called any ibo names even when one of them called me a bastard twice
3. What I post here are the truth, there are not insult
4. I don't hate ibos, sometimes I do taunt (I'm coming clean here) but most time I get angry at their obvious lies
5. I hate that ibos are supporting Kanu insult of other tribes

Fact!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by ijedeikorodu(m): 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
The attack on Reno Omokri will soon start
Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Kinematics: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
updatechange:

See your life, you cant even express yourself without throwing insult angry

Hallmark of an ipoo. That's their mentality, always feeling they have a superior opinion.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Cosbyrich:
Igbos do not know anything about business except petty,petty trading.
Learn from the smartly industrious Yorubas.

Stop posting junks when we are talking about biz home and abroad,Yorubas hold the ace.

Have you asked yourselves why the 5 SE IGRs are the smallest with your biggest market and largest Igbo traders in that region.
The simple answer is that the kind of trading Igbos do cannot grow an economy like industries which Yorubas have manifold than Igbo,home and abroad.
igr igr yet after 5 days lockdown una Dey raid agege bread van 1 millions boys....skull mining Rose to a record level....you guys were eating house rats... grin osun state the highest igr cannot pay simple salary or pension the civil servants have all relocated to Idp camp....

Lol name 1 major international market dominated by yorubas..
Igbos dominate the banking sector
We dominate the entertainment sector industry sports
We dominate the manufacturing sector
We dominate your major cities
You guys can’t do anything outside south west igbos hold sway in port harcourt Kano jos Abuja Lagos

We are buying up the entire Lagos while you guys cry everyday....if you like carry your fake nbs oluwole statistics for head we will buy up your entire lands then we would know who really has the highest igr

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Muna4real(f): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
Kinematics:

Clap for yourself grin

Pa pa pa pa pa ohh my self cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by nzeobikonki(m): 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
I have been saying this for a very long time now.........and Reno is helping to make this easier.
Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by nku5: 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
Igbos hardly invest in media because money no too dey am. They arent really profitable in cash terms but they bring a lot of influence. Igbo men like Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu (Champion Newspapers), Senator Mike Ajegbo (Minaj Television) and Orji Uzor Kalu (Sun Newspapers) were just rich men who had the extra money to play with.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by Corporate2020: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
SLAP44:
Reno, the world knows who the Igbos are. The stories of Igbos has been immortalised by people like Chinua Achebe and many more.

We in this generation are doing pretty good at excellence. We cannot start fighting media wars with jobless people who are alive just because of propaganda.

Hard work speaks more than propaganda.

It's really painful to lose over three million people to the other tribe. It's a nightmare that will never go away? Was it propaganda that sacrified over three million of your brothers to the Yoruba gods of Ogun, Sango, and Esu Odara? Was it propaganda that produced the first and only Nobel laurel in the country? Did propaganda make Lagos the largest Economy in West and Eastt Africa? Is it because of propaganda that your people cannot stay in your region and develop it? As Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, your people pray to go to Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Dominates Nigeria's Commercial Sector But Forgot The Media - Reno by cjrane: 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
OreMI22:

One of the most dangerous things threatening Igbos today is the dependence on Hausa/Fulani for any type of food or meat.

Hausa/Fulani plotted this scenario to force us into mere consumers of their agricultural products without farming our own lands and raising our own livestock as we did in the past. .....and we bought it!

GBAM!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogun PDP's Lawyer Says He Is Handicapped As Tribunal Dismisses His Application / 2024: Tinubu Signs N28.7tn Budget Into Law / Explosion In Lagos As Vandals Rupture NNPC Pipeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.