Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details (96791 Views)

Hushpuppi, Woodberry, Others Just Landed United States Of America (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Hannah Awolowo's Burial Photos / Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by daddytime(m): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
hammer3:

Farm that was built using my money that they stole.

I will not only invade that farm, i will shoot anybody there dead.

We have played the game when you must have been in nursery school, met with the same natural fate as this, brought back to life's queue and ground zero to start afresh, and now warning kids like you not to make these same mistakes.

You dey here dey tell me rubbish.

E go be you for eye like magic no worry.

Dem no dey tell pikin make e no grow big teeth, na for am to grow big lip alongside to fit take cover the big teeth.

Continue stealing and keep receiving yourself that you are balling, investing, and living lavida loca.

Your body go calm down.

Ole buruku
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by ACE1010: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
Double wahala for deady body and the owner of deady body.... Hushpupi your own don don ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by shawnfamous(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
stanliwise:
bro shut up jare. This people are tarnishing our image outside the country and reducing our credibility to be employed oversea
no vex. u nor just understand me.. maybe na the way wey I take arrange my sentences. .
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by shawnfamous(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
bigiyaro:
shut your mouth dia! if you are into online hustle, you go know how difficult it is for Nigerians to do honest business because of these kind of bastards.
lol.. no vex boss.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by daddytime(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
hammer3:

If Hushpuppi was a white american, US government will protect him and see him as an assert.

Heck, they have been wanting to get their hands on him for a long time.

Fact!

Criminals blacks that sold their people into slavery will be claiming to be holier than Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

The way they protected Rudolph Maddof and saw him as an asset. Monkey.

Keep hyping your one one kobo thieving.

You never see anything.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by shawnfamous(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
walcruise:

What's this one saying , do you know how many legit online companies have blocked Nigerian from using them because of people like hushpuppy
no vex. I don't. how many?
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by shawnfamous(m): 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
freeDR:

Someone must be enormously stupid not to know that these fraudsters are one of the reasons Nigerians are treated with disdain and disrespect overseas.
OK I'm not stupid.. maybe I didn't construct the sentences well for u to understand
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by hammer3: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
daddytime:

The way they protected Rudolph Maddof and saw him as an asset. Monkey.

Keep hyping your one one kobo thieving.

You never see anything.

They will use him to cripple China and other African Economy.

Even if he was Chinese, the Chinese will see him as an assert.

The Chinese wil luse him and many others to attack American economy.

Africa will never grow, until we silent dissenting voices like yours.

It is a task that must be done for us to succeed.

People like u are like slave dealers to the white.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by bisoye11(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
Woooo, wa wo woooo...This guy Don enjoy life oooo, o boy see cruise.mehn.mehn
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by daddytime(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
hammer3:

Aside from being physically lazy, I can see you are also intellectually lazy.

Your own kind of case, na premature death dey end am from years of abusing drinks and all with quick and fast stolen money.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by daddytime(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
hammer3:

You be original grade one mumu.

How many times have you ever asked a potential victim of your thieving if he/she was white or black.

Intellectually lazy asswipes.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by hammer3: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
daddytime:

Aside from being physically lazy, I can see you are also intellectually lazy.

Your own kind of case, na premature death dey end am from years of abusing drinks and all with quick and fast stolen money.

This is who u are.

Me I long decalred war against black people nyay.

Sell out are just too many.

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by TheAviator: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:

His cohort Otunba cash still serving time in a Turkish prison since 2018

Has he been convicted sir?
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by daddytime(m): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
hammer3:

This is who u are.

Me I long decalred war against black people nyay.

Sell out are just too many.

E no fit come up with anything again na to resort to cartoon.

Ekpa

Thief
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by hammer3: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
daddytime:

E no fit come up with anything again na to resort to cartoon.

Ekpa

Thief

Believe it those guys in the picture, think the white man is the good guy, and the blacks deserve punishment.

That depicts exactly how u reason, upside down.

Zero progress, wen others progress, u want to pull them down.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by redcliff: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
hammer3:

you watch too much blockbuster movies....Hush puppy na hacker?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by hammer3: 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
redcliff:

you watch too much blockbuster movies....Hush puppy na hacker?

U know nothing about International Financial banking sysytem.

THIS IS NEXT LEVEL STUFF.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by daddytime(m): 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
hammer3:

Believe it those guys in the picture, think the white man is the good guy, and the blacks deserve punishment.

That depicts exactly how u reason, upside down.

Zero progress, wen others progress, u want to pull them down.

If you steal from others to go up prematurely even as a politician, your fall will be epic and thunderous without anybody pulling you mofo

I say people like you, na premature death dem dey meet, DUI induced accidents et al

No be today na

Shebi na free money?

Continue to dey thief you hear.

Everytime, government this, politicians that, even when a good percentage of you lots are genetically lazy and thieves by DNA.

UAE wey Hushpuppi and him thieving mates dey, na Nigerian politicians dey rule there, abi legitimate work no still dey there?

Una no go die well I tell you except you begin to see something wrong in your evil ways and repent.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Muchmore024: 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
foleskay:
Huspuppy is still on top his game. Hevwill surely be released if atal the story is factual. D guy don tey for the game. Agba awo ni.
Im yet to believe ds news sef. Awaiting more update from anothrt reliable source
You are a teen probably, an afonja from lagos, scamming on gift card level. Ode ni e
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by redcliff: 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
hammer3:

U know nothing about International Financial banking sysytem.

THIS IS NEXT LEVEL STUFF.

hush puppy no dey hack bank oooo... he just dey collect payment after scamming big corporations/companies.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by hammer3: 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
daddytime:

If you steal from others to go up prematurely even as a politician, your fall will be epic and thunderous without anybody pulling you mofo

I say people like you, na premature death dem dey meet, DUI induced accidents et al

No be today na

Shebi na free money?

Continue to dey thief you hear.

Everytime, government this, politicians that, even when a good percentage of you lots are genetically lazy and thieves by DNA.

UAE wey Hushpuppi and him thieving mates dey, na Nigerian politicians dey rule there, abi legitimate work no still dey there?

Una no go die well I tell you except you begin to see something wrong in your evil ways and repent.

Bye.
[/s]

Make anybody no pass u abi?

If dem pass u na crime.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Yankee101: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Prepare your nyash for American prison

I hope the instagram fame was worth it

Nonsense
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Muchmore024: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
foleskay:

Another effing hater. Face your life, leave huspuppy alone. He would surely be freed
In your dreams abi?
We kuku know you are a yahoo boy too..
By june 18.you will be arrested too
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Urchman200: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
somehow:
May likely be frameup

until he's proven guilty, I remain observant!

I don't trust the world nor the souls living within
can u say this if he is igboman?
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Urchman200: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
I did not see this lunatic shout yuroba kwenu ooo
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Yankee101: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
They don't understand

walcruise:

What's this one saying , do you know how many legit online companies have blocked Nigerian from using them because of people like hushpuppy
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by daddytime(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
hammer3:
[s][/s]

Make anybody no pass u abi?

If dem pass u na crime.

Yours will be worse than this.

Here's is your rogue model hushpuppi in gucci and versace bracelets.

Idiotic thief.

1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by hammer3: 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
daddytime:

Idiotic thief.

y are u obsessed with me now? grin grin grin grin grin

Dat in me is greater than that in U.

U go wait tire.

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by Yankee101: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Thank you. Tell 'em.

Payment systems have ostracized Nigeria. And Nigerians can't easily go online to make money like others.

The country is losing billions of dollars in potential income because a few greedy people stole millions

SenecaTheYonger:
If you see how difficult it is for people in America to pay me money after I finish thier jobs ehh. And it's because of this. My clients often wonder why it's easier to pay a Kenyan freelancer than a Nigerian freelancer. Money that will take 5 days to reach my account will take less than 30 seconds to enter a Kenyan's account. Ordinary Kenya?

It's because of people like this oh. Some of my clients, they even blocked their account just for trying to pay me my money. They will have to call and confirm that it's a legit transaction.

Nigeria has a very very very bad name abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by hammer3: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
daddytime:

Idiotic thief.

U fool.

I sympathise with Hushpuppi becos i know he is gone for a minimum of 20 years.

Here u are, wishing me bad, like a black slave trader.

If i get u, i will make sure u reach there before me, one way or the other.

U go collect.
Re: Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details by daddytime(m): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
hammer3:

U fool.

I sympathise with Hushpuppi becos i know he is gone for a minimum of 20 years.

Here u are, wishing me bad, like a black slave trader.

If i get u, i will make sure u reach there before me, one way or the other.

U go collect.

Na where you wan land yourself for trouble you dey trek dey go so.

You'd think most people here are your mates and the forum is anonymous.

I go clear your doubt and your eye go clear trust me.

Continue yapping away, you hear?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Bodybuilder, Joanna Thomas Dies At 43 / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.