Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians (17600 Views)

Lawyer, 5 Others Attempt To Kidnap Businessman In Ogun, Get Arrested (Pics) / Children Kill Their Father In Nasarawa For "Bewitching Them". Get Arrested / Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
which crime will you charge us with?

4 Likes

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by TheKingIsHere: 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Beautyaddy:

liar.

You mean maybe you were sexually assaulted by a woman.

Did she forcefully penetrate into you

This is the evidence that I need that you are justifying female rapists.

You must be reported and dealt with by the law

10 Likes

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by GIdiata(m): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
johnkey:
I hope you know there is a huge difference between justifying rape and advising our young girls on tips to not make them victims? Cos most peeps here don't know, you're tag a rape apologist once you advice girls without looking at the fact that there will always be a rapist lurking in the dark somewhere no matter how much you preach against rape(so who's fault is that), so it's up to us to also protect our daughters and sisters against dangerous people not just shouting 'no to rape' everytime there is a rape incident.

my brother. I think she's aware. at least she also tasked PARENTS to do more.

but the problem with women is anything you say that's not castrate or kill rapists they will tag u Rape apologist oooo

instead of advising just dey look ooo

Las Las any SANE person man or woman go no where to thread

1 Like

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Beautyaddy: 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You are the one justifying female rapist you idiot.

I am letting you know that there are both male and female rapists.

Dumbass

See your post below as evidence..

I will ensure that i report you to the appropriate authorities

Keep deceiving your lying self.

#NoToRape#
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by daddytime(m): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
puhleeze:

And what do you know their core mandate is.... Go and ask about the VAPP act and enlighten your self

Call out their acronym in full NAPTIP and quit getting deceived by the silly "Acts".

Vaap my ass.
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by leTrizzle: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
Shit dosent make sense. Justify rape and get arrest while the rapist that was convicted got just 2 years, 2 years oh for raping a minor! Walahi something dey do us for this country.

1 Like

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by TheKingIsHere: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Rapist.

It is common amongst men.

Women who do such act sexually assault victims.

So female sexual assusalt on men is NOT rape according to you?

Keep giving me more evidence that i will use when i report you as the rapist that you are to the appropriate authorities..

Maybe you think because you are using an unknown moniker that you cant be caught.

Go and ask invictus obi how far

3 Likes

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Romanoff:

It is not what they say then but how they say it.

Imagine people saying a girl got raped cause of how she dressed or cause she went to a guy's house or cause she was walking alone at night.

There's no reason to rape any body.

if you go to a guy house and he rape you, how is it our business? are we supposed to help you choose your associates?

5 Likes

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Beautyaddy: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

So female sexual assusalt on men is NOT rape according to you?

Keep giving me more evidence that i will use when i report you as the rapist that you are to the appropriate authorities..

Maybe you think because you are using an unknown moniker that you cant be caught.

Go and ask invictus obi how far

Liar you continue to be.

Get off my mention.
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by TheKingIsHere: 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Keep deceiving your lying self.

#NoToRape#

You cannot escape.

You don't know who you are dealing with.

You think because this is a faceless forum you can talk anyhow.

You must be dealt with for justifying female rapists.

1 Like

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by TheKingIsHere: 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Liar you continue to be.

Get off my mention.

Don't worry

When you are finally arrested and called to explain this post, you will know that justifying female rapists is criminal

1 Like

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Any woman that turns the issue of a guy being raped to a joke can now be arrested too.

Because anybody that justify rape (whether man or woman) will be arrested.

So, once you see any woman justifying an issue where a man is raped, just get evidence or their social media details and report them instantly to Natip for immediate action..

Same for guys who justify women that where raped.
what will you do with the person after arresting him?
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Beautyaddy: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You cannot escape.

You don't know who you are dealing with.

You think because this is a faceless forum you can talk anyhow.

You must be dealt with for justifying female rapists.

I will no longer respond to you again.

You sound like you are so angry that your hidden self is being exposed by these rape cases.
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by TheKingIsHere: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lostz:
what will you do with the person after arresting him?

Seriously bro!

What do they do to rapist when arrested?

You will get your answer from there.

Just report the case and everything will be dealt with

Rape is a serious offense
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by thatkindthing: 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
daddytime:
These one's go leave their core mandate in the usual Nigerian style begin chook mouth and nose put for other agencies work.

CNN never carry Libyan travelers news recently now na this one be the latest now.

Dundee people

I stand against rape.
say it louder, I STAND AGAINST RAPE too but they should face their work, there's a lot to be done there.
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by TheKingIsHere: 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
Beautyaddy:

I will no longer respond to you again.

You sound like you are so angry that your hidden self is being exposed by these rape cases.

I am angry that rapist apologists like you are roaming free and need to be caught.

You WILL be caught and prosecuted for supporting rapists.

Tell us what you mean in this post if you were not justifying female rapists?

YOU ARE A RAPIST AND NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED

4 Likes

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
kilokeys:
the #menarescum pple. I lost good females friends cos of the aforementioned points. And I now know why you can never win an argument with any lady. Logical sense no dey. I will never argue with a woman. I now understand why experienced men just walk away in silence

Lol if you want to talk about T O specifically or any other women you've argued with, do so.

Generalizing women and saying "logical sense no dey" is not logical.

1 Like

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Seriously bro!

What do they do to rapist when arrested?

You will get your answer from there.

is there any law banning freedom of speech in Nigeria? you think the court make decisions based on emotion?

you expect me to cry that a girl who promised guys sex to get financial favors got raped?
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by oluxy(m): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rightly said. I stand with her.

1 Like

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by rockgee: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
daddytime:
These one's go leave their core mandate in the usual Nigerian style begin chook mouth and nose put for other agencies work.

CNN never carry Libyan travelers news recently now na this one be the latest now.

Dundee people

I stand against rape.

Its clear you are ignorant that cases of rape is within NAPTIP's mandate
#I stand against rape

1 Like

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
Radarada. You never arrest rapist na rape justifier you wan arrest.

I wonder what you're going to charge them with.

Stoopid!
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
I remember when one girl wanted to rape me, I told her that I go pay her for her service, she said she was not a prostitute.

na the argument we argue wey she finally left me alone in anger.

na me come dey beg am say make she come rape me that I no go pay her again, but she no gree cos she said I already accused her of being an olosho.

tales by moonlight grin

1 Like

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by xendra: 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
Beverlyjean:

U are not being logical... rape can never be eliminated completely...its impossible...preventive measures are the only way it can reduce to its barest minimum...let's not only focus on the rapist , but also those that have made themselves susceptible to rape... some men also have been accused falsely....now , no one was there when it happened, it's her word against his word , no real witness... guys should stop inviting girls as well if u hv not agreed to sex. Prevention is better than cure
haha madam logical cheesy what then have you said?
So you want to use logic to explain away rape cases? then logically explain the cases I mentioned (which are also real cases) why were they raped too

logically explain that away please. I'll like to read.

I didn't say it can be completely eliminated but seems to me you want likes and applauds from apologists so you will add anything...enjoy the likes grin

and you claim we can't focus "only" on the rapist, But in your post (and the the first poster I mentioned)you didn't even address the rapist. and that right there is the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by braine(m): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lostz:
which crime will you charge us with?

cheesy cheesy

Valid question right here.

Arresting someone for being a suspected rapist? Lol. These people are confusing law with emotions as if the police are their errand boys.

1 Like

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
2mercy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/justify-rape-get-arrested-naptip-tells-nigerians/

Which law allows you to arrest someone for justifying rape?

This lawlessness needs to be checked.

I don't support rape, but I also don't support lawlessness.

We can't fight rape by using lawless tactics.

How will you even make the arrest? "You are under arrest for justifying rape". Does that make any sense? Maybe it would in a military regime.
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Emmacolinho(m): 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
newdawn2017:
Incubus/succubus spotted. undecided

If you had asked politely, I'd have explained what I meant. Well, I blame Opera Mini for giving you the opportunity to post nonsense here for free.
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by OdefaGirl(f): 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
I love this woman..... she is smart...
I hope they've arrested the animal that was planning on how he will rape Simi's baby when she grows?
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

The moniker Beautyaddy is a female rapist apologist and a potential rapist that will need to be arrested.

I have gotten evidence from here post.

She will see whether this is a joking matter.

This is a big joke.

How can an organization arrest someone for justifying rape?

When people are bereft of ideas, they start going beyond the boundaries of the law.

Instead of reading extensively on how countries with low rape cases have been able to maintain such performance, they are making threats that show their incompetence and lack of ideas.
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by BadBradley: 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Romanoff:

It is not what they say then but how they say it.

Imagine people saying a girl got raped cause of how she dressed or cause she went to a guy's house or cause she was walking alone at night.

There's no reason to rape any body.
if you go to a man's house alone, walk at night alone...then you're exposing yourself to rape and robbery. That's just justification. That's telling you to have common sense.

You can as well leave your car in a dangerous neighborhood without locking it.
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by OdefaGirl(f): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Beverlyjean:
My advice to fellow women...do not visit a guy or invite a guy to ur place no matter what , unless u are ready to hv sex with him... not even with ur fellow gf cos I hv head of gfs planning with guys to lure their friends to guys houses ... visit guys only in open places ...dont leave ur drink or food unattended to when with a guy...dont even enter a guys car at night ... cause rape has been in existence since mankind just like robbery and it will never end...preventive measures are the only way to almost end rape

You people have kpatakpata endorsed rape.... you have even given them(rapists) wings to fly with.... this your advice na morale to rapists in case you don't know.
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
OdefaGirl:
I love this woman..... she is smart...
I hope they've arrested the animal that was planning on how he will rape Simi's baby when she grows?

There is nothing smart about her.

They might as well start arresting anyone who justifies corruption, justifies abortion, justifies homosexuality.

I have justified homosexuality here using biology. Since homosexuality is illegal in Nigeria, then it means I should be arrested, right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Troops Kill 81 Terrorists In Borno / Boys Who Stole Plantain Paraded By The Community Youths (Video) / Woman Killed As Police Enforce Okada Ban In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.