Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians (17590 Views)

Lawyer, 5 Others Attempt To Kidnap Businessman In Ogun, Get Arrested (Pics) / Children Kill Their Father In Nasarawa For "Bewitching Them". Get Arrested / Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Onebyonedead: 12:13am On Jun 11, 2020
johnkey:
I hope you know there is a huge difference between justifying rape and advising our young girls on tips to not make them victims? Cos most peeps here don't know, you're tag a rape apologist once you advice girls without looking at the fact that there will always be a rapist lurking in the dark somewhere no matter how much you preach against rape(so who's fault is that), so it's up to us to also protect our daughters and sisters against dangerous people not just shouting 'no to rape' everytime there is a rape incident.

Advise your children

Even if a girl is naked it's not excuse to rape

1 Like

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Pataricatering(f): 12:36am On Jun 11, 2020
johnkey:
I hope you know there is a huge difference between justifying rape and advising our young girls on tips to not make them victims? Cos most peeps here don't know, you're tag a rape apologist once you advice girls without looking at the fact that there will always be a rapist lurking in the dark somewhere no matter how much you preach against rape(so who's fault is that), so it's up to us to also protect our daughters and sisters against dangerous people not just shouting 'no to rape' everytime there is a rape incident.
stop advising our young girls on tips to not get raped - instead advise ur young boys on tips not to rape women - first advise Yemen on d evils if tapping current - a tapper of current is a potential rapist - because they don’t understand consent !
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Pataricatering(f): 12:40am On Jun 11, 2020
lonelydora:
And what happens to people like Busola Dakolo that falsely accused someone, a man of God for that matter?

Will they be jailed too?
ur a liar - she didn’t lie - everybody knows ur pastor Biodun as an adulterer with a la know control over his genitals . One man of God and a woman if God also confirmed Busola told them about it immediately it happened and Biodun fatoyinbo never denied it when they spoke to him about it .
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Pataricatering(f): 12:41am On Jun 11, 2020
Sysdatek:
My issue is that when a guy is raped, women turn it Into a joke

But when vice versa, they scream murder
Rape is rape and no one should downplay it when it happens to men

undecided undecided
this is a lie - it’s men that ridicule other men when they talk about their rape - .
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Pataricatering(f): 12:43am On Jun 11, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Useless NAPTIP. I was expecting them to come out with something against false rape allegation
y would they ? False rape accusations are just a distraction u men use to discredit d fight against rape - better go and learn about consent - so women can stop accusing u of rape .
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by daddytime(m): 1:34am On Jun 11, 2020
phemmyfour:
Rape apologist always end their rants with "I stand against rape". You don't need to write an epistle before we know where you stand. We can read in between lines

You naive and a gullible miscreant, the below bolded is from your NAPTIP website.

Anyone who can think out of the box unlike your educated illiterate self is a rape apologist.

Our Vision
Hands on commitment to suppress and eliminate the scourge of trafficking in persons and child labour in Nigeria and improve the quality of life the traffiked persons through aggresive rehabilitation and victim assisted programmed and rehabilitation and promotion of equality of persons

Core Values
Integrity
Commitment
Service
Gender Equality
Protection of Human

1 Like

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by One4me: 2:08am On Jun 11, 2020
johnkey:

This woman qualifies for an award in stupidity!
What does she mean by JUSTIFY rape?
Is she codedly saying that Rape accusations can no longer be investogated or querried as to authenticity and anyone who tries to investigate a Rape allegation would be arrested?

Anybody can make any allegation against anyone, including rape but until such allegation is investigated and found to be true, the person alleged is INNOCENT.
So, if tht is justification, l am waiting for the day she would arrest me o.

You cant just make an allegation, especially if you claim it happened 20year ago (as against someone caught forcefully having sex with another/raping somebody, that one no get excuse, sentence straight) and expect us to swallow hook, line and sinker.

I dont blame her sha, all these useless women tht Buhari pack full this ocntract government of his, most of them (not all, Abike stands out as one of the few intelligent ones) are just lootingand running around to belong.

You cant try to use force to silence other people's opinion, on any subject.
The accuser cannot be the Judge and Justice must be fair to all involved.
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by vioment: 2:15am On Jun 11, 2020
I kinda agree.

With proof, your account should be minus by 40% toward govt help on rape campaign.

Dat kyn thn.
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by johnkey: 4:01am On Jun 11, 2020
Pataricatering:
stop advising our young girls on tips to not get raped - instead advise ur young boys on tips not to rape women - first advise Yemen on d evils if tapping current - a tapper of current is a potential rapist - because they don’t understand consent !
read your comment again and see if it makes sense, you think boys are not advised everyday against raping women? well as for me I'll keep advising my sister's and females around, when you give birth you can tell her to walk around naked that's your own palava
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by johnkey: 4:03am On Jun 11, 2020
Onebyonedead:

Advise your children

Even if a girl is naked it's not excuse to rape
thanks I will keep advising, when you give birth too you can tell her to walk the street naked okay, myopic people everywhere mtchew where did you see any excuse to rape in my post.
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by tsspsolutions: 6:21am On Jun 11, 2020
kilokeys:
the #menarescum pple. I lost good females friends cos of the aforementioned points. And I now know why you can never win an argument with any lady. Logical sense no dey. I will never argue with a woman. I now understand why experienced men just walk away in silence

That's exactly what I keep saying. Most women lack the ability to be logical and when you try to enlighten them, they'll become emotional and tagged you as been uncaring. One of my very good female friends threatened to insult me real big because I said some misandrists are taking advantage of the No is No ish to further their demonic agenda. I told her straightaway the No is No noise isn't gonna be much effective but ensuring the perpetuators are always brought to justice would do and funny enough, most of them were not even saying that only shouting No is No up and down. Would that alone deter rapists? I suggest a more robust punishment for rapists, I don't think they're sane anyway.

On a final note, either women like to hear it or not, it's important young girls are warned to stop collecting gifts from men they know they don't like and won't date. Not every man can let go. I can remember it was an excuse for rape when I was growing up in the mid 90s. I'm not saying it's proper for a man to rape a woman because she scammed him but the fact remains, some men cannot just let go. Prevention is always better than cure.

2 Likes

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by levi2(m): 7:01am On Jun 11, 2020
Is like NAPTIP is willing to let gurls be wild and free harassing, begging , prostituting , without consequences....see not to support rape or robbery. I think .." if you send your child to school and you heard he was arrested where they smoke weed, will you blame the people that sell weed or your Child that did not listen to your advice ?
I can't be buying stolen items from thieves and when the police arrest me someday, i will start blaming the thief that sold it to me because i did not ask him where he got what he sells to me all the time, now that I have been caught I will now be blaming the thieves parents for not bringing him up right..what about my parents, will they not blame my parents and me for not bringing me up right and me for allowing myself to be carried away by how cheap the items sold to me which I clearly know is not the right price outside but still decided to go ahead to patronize the person who is selling these things to me without questioning how they were gotten.

This is how rape is, you can't be putting yourself in harms way ignoring all safety precautions and warning of your parents and the elderly ones to the wind..and now that you are a victim, you expect the world to blame the parents of your attacker for not training them well..you that deliberately put yourself in harms way, either by any means should be ignored, because u love dangerous adventures...my friend when you make stupid decisions be ready for the consequences behind it and don't blame anyone for your misfortunes.

I would advice women or girl's to be careful who u go visit...you can't see a wild marijuana smoker who is also a drunkard and u keep saying he is your friend and when it happens u start blaming his parents, or you keep collecting money from a man indiscriminately and u think he won't want something from you one day and u will say no.. please don't put yourself in such situations and expect not to get something bad happen to you.

You can't expect a lion not to eat you inside his territory because u saved one of his curbs that was caught in a trap. Give yourself sense.
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 11, 2020
lonelydora:
And what happens to people like Busola Dakolo that falsely accused someone, a man of God for that matter?

Will they be jailed too?
you are truly stuipeed mofo
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by lexy2014: 8:09am On Jun 11, 2020
Romanoff:

It is not what they say then but how they say it.

Imagine people saying a girl got raped cause of how she dressed or cause she went to a guy's house or cause she was walking alone at night.

There's no reason to rape any body.

How many accused rapist has naptip arrested?
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by lexy2014: 8:12am On Jun 11, 2020
Pataricatering:
y would they ? False rape accusations are just a distraction u men use to discredit d fight against rape - better go and learn about consent - so women can stop accusing u of rape .

Great. So how many people accused of rape has naptip arrested? What has naptip got to do with those who justify rape& those who don't?
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by DavidEsq(m): 8:31am On Jun 11, 2020
This woman's foolishness is a result of undermining proper legal advice. Even in criminology, there is a school of thought that blames the victim. Shey make dem arrest dem ni? The damages this commission would pay if they try such nonsense ehn. Na only wig dey her head. No sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Olutundee: 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Do you want to become a hacker, click the link below if you're interested �

https://waptimeloaded..com/2020/06/how-to-become-hacker-complete-tutorial.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests 2 Pakistani, Drug Kingpins Intercepts Cocaine, Skunk, Opoid Pills / Little Girl Abused By Guardian In Abuja (photos) / Ghanaian Loses N15m To Fake Nigerian Spiritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.