Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians (17556 Views)

Lawyer, 5 Others Attempt To Kidnap Businessman In Ogun, Get Arrested (Pics) / Children Kill Their Father In Nasarawa For "Bewitching Them". Get Arrested / Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by denvers: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
Beverlyjean:
My advice to fellow women...do not visit a guy or invite a guy to ur place no matter what , unless u are ready to hv sex with him... not even with ur fellow gf cos I hv head of gfs planning with guys to lure their friends to guys houses ... visit guys only in open places ...dont leave ur drink or food unattended to when with a guy...dont even enter a guys car at night ... cause rape has been in existence since mankind just like robbery and it will never end...preventive measures are the only way to almost end rape
Most sensible post in NAIRALAND for the year 2020

2 Likes

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
Have they arrested perruzi. sad
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by OdefaGirl(f): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

There is nothing smart about her.

They might as well start arresting anyone who justifies corruption, justifies abortion, justifies homosexuality.

I have justified homosexuality here using biology. Since homosexuality is illegal in Nigeria, then it means I should be arrested, right?

Why on Earth would a mentally fit man justify all those evil you mentioned there? I just want to know?
I have been following her up..... watching their documentaries and all.... she is smart!!
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
OdefaGirl:

You people have kpatakpata endorsed rape.... you have even given them(rapists) wings to fly with.... this your advice na morale to rapists in case you don't know.

There is nothing bad in what that person wrote.

When someone advises you to lock your car doors at night, are they endorsing robbery? Of course, not. Even in developed countries, there are list of preventive measures for all sorts of criminal activities such "Lock your doors, report suspicious movements, etc".

2 Likes

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by levi2(m): 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2020
What law backs this statement....is like we have a loose canon here o! Is she a dictator...what happens to freedom of speech...so u mean u will arrest someone for jokingly saying something, when u don't have evidence that he or she raped anyone....this is utter rubbish...plus what have NAPTIP done about the exploding rise of online prostitution by girls ...girls are so much into runs in this country and no one is saying anything about...even all these yeye people shouting about for rape issues...do u know how many gurls are f**king for money as I am typing this...girls have gone out of control...
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by levi2(m): 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Why on Earth would a mentally fit man justify all those evil you mentioned there? I just want to know?
I have been following her up..... watching their documentaries and all.... she is smart!!

Do u know u can be educated and still be dumb....if she is smart , she will know what she said is dumb and she is not a dictator...she is just a loose feminist that will make a very bad leader..shame
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by OdefaGirl(f): 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

There is nothing bad in what that person wrote.

When someone advises you to lock your car doors at night, are they endorsing robbery? Of course, not. Even in developed countries, there are list of preventive measures for all sorts of criminal activities such "Lock your doors, report suspicious movements, etc".

Look, let me tell you... before I say anything, I ponder over it, she just analysed that Nigerian men are monsters...... I can't train my son to be a monster, to be having erection whenever he sees laps and bust....a man should have self control, if not, you don't know your priorities.....
You can't tell me that you've got a female friend as visitor and the ONLY thing that came into your mind is sex.... for fucki*g what?
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Because there are motives for everything, so there will always be justifications for even the worst of crimes.

Ever heard about criminal law? A criminal lawyer does not want to care what a criminal has done. As long as the criminal is his client, he will find a rigorous defense for his crime.

2 Likes

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by OdefaGirl(f): 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
levi2:

Do u know u can be educated and still be dumb....if she is smart , she will know what she said is dumb and she is not a dictator...she is just a loose feminist that will make a very bad leader..shame

I'm not even too interested on the topic here..... she is a smart woman... not just intelligent.
I follow up on their activities.
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by levi2(m): 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lostz:

if you go to a guy house and he rape you, how is it our business? are we supposed to help you choose your associates?

Ask am o!
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Dandsome: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
Nice one NAPTIP. Also include that accuse someone of rape falsely, go to jail.
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by levi2(m): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Because there are motives for everything, so there will always be justifications for even the worst of crimes.

Ever heard about criminal law? A criminal lawyer does not want to care what a criminal has done. As long as the criminal is his client, he will find a rigorous defense for his crime.

Help me tell that crazy feminist
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by OdefaGirl(f): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

If you justify a crime, it should be a crime because you are giving the criminal a go ahead and congratulating them as well......it makes us worse than we ever want to be and achieve.
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by OdefaGirl(f): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
levi2:

Help me tell that crazy feminist

I hope you don't cross the line with me?
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by levi2(m): 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
Beautyaddy:

See another rapist.

Nigeria has been governed by male leaders over multiple decades now and what can Nigeria show for it? angry

They can show that someone like u is just like the Nigerian leaders..without sense..how can you call someone who expressed himself a rapist..what evidence do u have ..is like all these loose girls here have never been sued for false allegation b4...just open ur stupid mouth to accuse someone wrongly

3 Likes

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by levi2(m): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I hope you don't cross the line with me?

You dey rule line...i don cross am come beat me...ding bat
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
OdefaGirl:

If you justify a crime, it should be a crime because you are giving the criminal a go ahead and congratulating them as well......it makes us worse than we ever want to be and achieve.

That is emotion, but law hardly deals with emotions, that is why criminals sometimes walk free and innocent people end up in jail. It depends on your defense, and not emotions.

Justifying something is not a crime. It is morally bad to justify rape, but that is just morally. Legally, you have not committed any crime.

1 Like

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by OdefaGirl(f): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

That is emotion, but law hardly deals with emotions, that is why criminals sometimes walk free and innocent people end up in jail. It depends on your defense, and not emotions.

Justifying something is not a crime. It is morally bad to justify rape, but that is just morally. Legally, you have not committed any crime.

We are not talking about justifying someone,...... it's justifying a crime.... be it against a female or male...
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Look, let me tell you... before I say anything, I ponder over it, she just analysed that Nigerian men are monsters...... I can't train my son to be a monster, to be having erection whenever he sees laps and bust....a man should have self control, if not, you don't know your priorities.....
You can't tell me that you've got a female friend as visitor and the ONLY thing that came into your mind is sex.... for fucki*g what?

No, you misunderstood her.

What she is saying is never to let your guard down because no one can really be trusted. So, follow certain regulations to keep safe.

There are some certain crimes (if not all) that can never be eradicated.

I don't even think there is any crime since the beginning of the world that has been eradicated. There are still murders, theft, arson, etc.

So, while the law is there to protect lives and properties, we must also do our own part to keep ourselves safe.

2 Likes

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by safarigirl(f): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sysdatek:
My issue is that when a guy is raped, women turn it Into a joke

But when vice versa, they scream murder
Rape is rape and no one should downplay it when it happens to men

undecided undecided
Stop lying.

When A guy is raped, it is guys that turn it into a joke. Women do not make jokes about rape.

It Is men that say "Swear say you no like am, guy"
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by OdefaGirl(f): 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
levi2:

You dey rule line...i don cross am come beat me...ding bat

I'm not used to calling people names..... I wasn't trained to be a mad dog. But make your points without calling me names.....dey your dey.... simple
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
lonelydora:
And what happens to people like Busola Dakolo that falsely accused someone, a man of God for that matter?

Will they be jailed too?

Bukola’s case is being handle the man of god or god of man will definitely meet justice.
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by pquaver(m): 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
Romanoff:

It is not what they say then but how they say it.

Imagine people saying a girl got raped cause of how she dressed or cause she went to a guy's house or cause she was walking alone at night.

There's no reason to rape any body.

I hope justify rape here is not I think? Whereby someone says she has been raped and I ask for evidence? Rape is a criminal offence and has a punishment for it. you don't expect me to support rape accusation just by mere word of mouth what if it's false as we have seen some daughters of jezebel do? The lying ones are actually the ones to be arrested because they are the ones making people think twice.. And ask "you sure say no be another Gold digger be this as in the case of Neymar and c. Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by OdefaGirl(f): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

No, you misunderstood her.

What she is saying is never to let your guard down because no one can really be trusted. So, follow certain regulations to keep safe.

There are some certain crimes (if not all) that can never be eradicated.

I don't even think there is any crime since the beginning of the world that has been eradicated. There are still murders, theft, arson, etc.

So, while the law is there to protect lives and properties, we must also do our own part to keep ourselves safe.

She shouldn't have said you shouldn't visit a guy if you aren't ready for sex, it means if you do, you get raped and tortured..... which in turn makes you guys monsters.
If a woman can not be safe around you, than what have you become?
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
OdefaGirl:

We are not talking about justifying someone,...... it's justifying a crime.... be it against a female or male...

Where did I mention justifying someone?

I wrote about justifying a crime. A criminal lawyer will justify the crime of his client even if he has file for an insanity defense.

It is morally bad to justify a crime, but is it a crime to justify a crime?

In developed countries, you can't even hold a person for more than 24 hours until you have sufficient evidence to take them in. And even then, you have to put them before a judge, otherwise you will be infringing on their rights of movement.

1 Like

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by OdefaGirl(f): 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Where did I mention justifying someone.

I wrote about justifying a crime. A criminal lawyer will justify the crime of his client even if he has file an insanity defense.

It is morally bad to justify a crime, but is it a crime to justify a crime?

In developed countries, you can't even hold a person for more than 24 hours until you have sufficient evidence to take them in. And even then, you have to put them before a judge, otherwise you will be infringing on their rights of movement.

Always check up your write up.... cool
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by levi2(m): 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I'm not used to calling people names..... I wasn't trained to be a mad dog. But make your points without calling me names.....dey your dey.... simple

Stop trying to play smart, i can see through your statements. You can't be threatening in a smart way and not get a response...
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
OdefaGirl:

She shouldn't have said you shouldn't visit a guy if you aren't ready for sex, it means if you do, you get raped and tortured..... which in turn makes you guys monsters.
If a woman can not be safe around you, than what have you become?

Alright, I understand your point now.
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by pquaver(m): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
safarigirl:
Stop lying.

When A guy is raped, it is guys that turn it into a joke. Women do not make jokes about rape.

It Is men that say "Swear say you no like am, guy"

That mean you don't read all this anonymous post? You never hear woman wey never cum since that was raped by armed robbers and said she wishes the armed robber can comeback and if she find e go like have relationship with am.. Because she say na her best kpanging be that.. She still say she love her husband ooo but omo wetin dey guy do am she no fit forget... This kind of mad woman na how we wan take settle her matter? Because it is rape whether she liked it or not the initial entry was not consentual? Ngwa..
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by safarigirl(f): 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
Beverlyjean:
My advice to fellow women...do not visit a guy or invite a guy to ur place no matter what , unless u are ready to hv sex with him... not even with ur fellow gf cos I hv head of gfs planning with guys to lure their friends to guys houses ... visit guys only in open places ...dont leave ur drink or food unattended to when with a guy...dont even enter a guys car at night ... cause rape has been in existence since mankind just like robbery and it will never end...preventive measures are the only way to almost end rape

This is how I live my life.

I cannot answer "Wetin carry you go there?", I know how insensitive Nigerians generally are, when it comes to issues of rape. If you are not killed, while getting raped, Nigerians can never be empathetic to your plight.

I don't even have a social life, because, na small waka you go waka, another animal will decide he has your time.

I don't care if it is some men that are rapists, I will treat every strange man I meet with the same level of suspicion, because we don't know which of them is possessed.

1 Like

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Always check up your write up.... cool

This is the post:

I don't see where I justified someone. How do you even justify someone? You justify their acts, not them.
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by safarigirl(f): 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
pquaver:

That mean you don't read all this anonymous post? You never hear woman wey never cum since that was raped by armed robbers and said she wishes the armed robber can comeback and if she find e go like have relationship with am.. Because she say na her best kpanging be that.. She still say she love her husband ooo but omo wetin dey guy do am she no fit forget... This kind of mad woman na how we wan take settle her matter? Because it is rape whether she liked it or not the initial entry was not consentual? Ngwa..

I can barely understand this write-up

This is a thread with men, making fun of male victims of molestation https://www.nairaland.com/2534228/neglect-male-child-rape-molestation#37074437

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Arrested With 1 Kg Of Heroin In India (Photo) / Four Suspected Boko Haram Members Arrested In Edo / Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.