Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians (17585 Views)

Lawyer, 5 Others Attempt To Kidnap Businessman In Ogun, Get Arrested (Pics) / Children Kill Their Father In Nasarawa For "Bewitching Them". Get Arrested / Ondo Corpers Post Girlfriends’ Nude Photos Online, Get Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by bayotwice(f): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
shocked
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Enitopup(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
Absolutely.

Kindly visit us at http://enitopup.com.ng for your quick topup for data, airtime, cable TV, car insurance, HMO and lots more
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by TheRedpillguy: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
Trust women to talk everything based off of Emtions. This is why they make bad leaders.
You can't change the constitution bcouse you feel some type of way.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Olalan(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
What have they done to curb the trend of using undeaged girls as housemaid in the country

3 Likes

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by ERockson: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
So the fact that some of us see some of the alleged rape case as lies does not mean we justify rape. This woman shout not act ultra vire

2 Likes

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
grin
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by SmartyPants(m): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
People just love to do and overdo in this country. Get arrested under what law?

9 Likes

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by 12345baba(m): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
TOOTHLESS BULLDOG NAPTIP. always barking

4 Likes

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Ekwutox: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Freestainworld:
A sane person won't justify rape, but opinion will always be divided on the root cause of it, some will blame the lady's while some the men, either way, there will always be something to learn in other to curb the menace of rape in our society.

Going by your analogy, when someone is murdered, some people will be divided by the root cause of it. Some will blame the killer while others will blame the victim, either way, there will always be something to learn in other to curb the menace of murder in our society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Goalnaldo(m): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
Rape is rape no Matter which gender is the victim. I look forward to seeing female rapists get prosecuted too.

1 Like

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by TheKingIsHere: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
Good.

I hope all those females on this forum that have been justifying female rapists are seeing this.

All rapists (male or female) should be arrested

1 Like

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by jericco1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
What were you doing before? Mofo
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by willyjacs(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
daddytime:
These one's go leave their core mandate in the usual Nigerian style begin chook mouth and nose put for other agencies work.

CNN never carry Libyan travelers news recently now na this one be the latest now.

Dundee people

I stand against rape.
they are also standing against rape too,so what's their crime?
Army nor dey assist police?
Na to sit down carry phone dey criticize everything nd find blames Una sabi
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by TheKingIsHere: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
12345baba:
TOOTHLESS BULLDOG NAPTIP. always barking

Are you justifying rape?

Talk now make we report you to natip...Then you will know whether they are toothless cheesy
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Blackdisciple(m): 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
90 per cent of rape cases were committed by uncles, fathers and relations.

Madam this is were u lie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by TheKingIsHere: 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
bayotwice:
shocked

You dey fear.

Don't worry. Justify rape pkim, and you will be dealt with instantly
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by xendra: 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
johnkey:
I hope you know there is a huge difference between justifying rape and advising our young girls on tips to not make them victims? Cos most peeps here don't know, you're tag a rape apologist once you advice girls without looking at the fact that there will always be a rapist lurking in the dark somewhere no matter how much you preach against rape(so who's fault is that), so it's up to us to also protect our daughters and sisters against dangerous people not just shouting 'no to rape' everytime there is a rape incident.
is it daughters you will advice here or sons? this is how you guys have endorsed rape till now, ok tell us, what could Uwa have done to prevent those monsters from raping her in church did she wear mini skirt? what about the child? was her Pampers too exposed? or should we ask the grandma why she was tying that big rapper when she knows there will always be rapists "lurking in the dark

you guys are the reason there are new rape cases everyday, it's on your head and all who will blame the female child instead of cautioning the male child.

2 Likes

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by TheKingIsHere: 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
othermen:
Good.No lady is at fault for being raped!

So the men that are raped by women are at fault?
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by wfjimmytobby(m): 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
mad ooo...this woman self
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by IgboGirlsFucker: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mumu PEOPLE. They are even part of the fools promoting it.

Okay I justify it. Come and arrest me.
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Enyimbamercedes: 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Please shut up!

Prosecute the Commissioner for Kogi state first who actually raped someone before you make noise about prosecuting people who "justify" rape.

All these useless government agencies!! Please remind me again what happened to the policemen who use pure water satchets to rape women

1 Like

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by TheKingIsHere: 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sysdatek:
My issue is that when a guy is raped, women turn it Into a joke

But when vice versa, they scream murder
Rape is rape and no one should downplay it when it happens to men

undecided undecided

Any woman that turns the issue of a guy being raped to a joke can now be arrested too.

Because anybody that justify rape (whether man or woman) will be arrested.

So, once you see any woman justifying an issue where a man is raped, just get evidence or their social media details and report them instantly to Natip for immediate action..

Same for guys who justify women that where raped.

1 Like

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by AsawanaDgreat: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
Naptip is not in existence in Nigeria
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by 12345baba(m): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Are you justifying rape?

Talk now make we report you to natip...Then you will know whether they are toothless cheesy
lol, make I send u transport money to go?
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Crochet: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
Nice
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by puhleeze(m): 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
daddytime:
These one's go leave their core mandate in the usual Nigerian style begin chook mouth and nose put for other agencies work.

CNN never carry Libyan travelers news recently now na this one be the latest now.

Dundee people

I stand against rape.

And what do you know their core mandate is.... Go and ask about the VAPP act and enlighten your self

1 Like

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by TheKingIsHere: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
12345baba:
lol, make I send u transport money to go?

No need..

Just talk am for here say you dey justify rape, I will do the needful by reporting you asap..

And if you think because you are using a fake name on nairaland that you cannot be tracked, go and ask invictus obi how far
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by Gadaluck(m): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
Maybe this is a step in the right direction. Mbok, the madness has become 3 much angry
Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by xendra: 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sysdatek:
My issue is that when a guy is raped, women turn it Into a joke

But when vice versa, they scream murder
Rape is rape and no one should downplay it when it happens to men

undecided undecided
It is still men that downplay it when it happens to men, even comedians make jokes about it and you all laugh as if its trivial. women fight for their own, it is not our fault that men choose to make jokes with their own cases, you make it seem like you like it, it's fun for you. is it women that will still come and fight for you Nawa o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians by meobizy(f): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
It’s Wednesday and we’re still reporting about rape? This horse still has life, I see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Elizabeth Sister Of Edith Okowa Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta State / Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa / LASG To Auction 88 Impounded Vehicles For Driving Against Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.