Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Never Had A Relationship For More Than 7 Months. Pls Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Had A Relationship For More Than 7 Months. Pls Help. (1214 Views)

How To Be In A Relationship For Up to Two Years And Above / 18 Rules Of Living And Loving Relationship For Friends And Lovers / Never Had A Relationship For More Than 7 Months. Pls Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Had A Relationship For More Than 7 Months. Pls Help. by tosinajai(m): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2007
Hello Nairaland users, Can you please advice me on what to do. I'm on the verge of losing my 4 months old relationship and right now I just realised that I have never had a relationship for more than 7 months.
Re: Never Had A Relationship For More Than 7 Months. Pls Help. by osereka(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2007
tell us more about ur self and the type of relatioship u are into that dont last
Re: Never Had A Relationship For More Than 7 Months. Pls Help. by goldboy(m): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2007
@pOST

This is serious , but to me its all about u, who are u, i mean ur xter and traits,
what are u looking for in a woman.
do u goive them the best, do u really love them or u are on after what they can give u eg sex, fun., etc
are u really ready t marry,

Look inward, outwards and upwards at ur challenge,
Re: Never Had A Relationship For More Than 7 Months. Pls Help. by bebe2007(m): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2007
Do not really know you so i cannot really say why. But if you do rush into relationships, you would rush out too. Try to take your time, write a list of the qualities you want in a mate. Work on those qualities. Learn about yourself too. Just take time out and think,do an analysis on your past relationships see what you could have done differently. In other words learn from your mistakes Do not compromise unnecessarily when choosing a mate, you deserve the best so take time and look for the best. Good luck.
Re: Never Had A Relationship For More Than 7 Months. Pls Help. by ajayi1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2007
you deserve the best so take time and look for the best. That is a the best tip for you. cheers
Re: Never Had A Relationship For More Than 7 Months. Pls Help. by 190: 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2008
take ur bath in the bar beach arund 12am den try ur nxt rlationship
approx max time it wud last, just 7mins, how abt dat
beta abi>
u need prayers
Re: Never Had A Relationship For More Than 7 Months. Pls Help. by LoveAlways(f): 5:09am On Dec 04, 2008
tosin_ajai:

Hello Nairaland users, Can you please advice me on what to do. I'm on the verge of losing my 4 months old relationship and right now I just realised that I have never had a relationship for more than 7 months.

Well this is what I advise.  Always remember that in life, whatever one chases; runs away.  It could be that you are holding on too tight.  Building a relationship is like holding an egg in your hand.  If you grasp too tightly, the egg will crack.  You might have to give more details, but this is one of the main reasons why two people, who have chemistry, can't seem to move forward in a long-term relationship. 

Another factor depends on how you view committment.  If you are afraid of committment, the creator will send you a mate who will serve as a mirror reflection of yourself.  The creator will continue to send a reflection in various mates until you understand the lesson.  Fear of committment has alot to do with low self-esteem.  For example, let's say that a particular woman constantly pulls away from you and instead of finding someone who will not pull away, you find yourself addicted to the chase.  Yet, when she submits; you find that you are bored.  The reason why you are now bored, is because you truely dislike the fact that somone likes you.   Your subconscious mind resents the fact that, someone likes and enjoys the person that you dislike; which is yourself.

So what you may have to do, is ask yourself why you wish to hold onto a 4 month relationship where someone is pulling away?  Why not let them go, so they may find their way back to you.  When you let go, this signals to a woman that you are confident.   Letting go, signals that you do not need her to complete you.  Letting go, signals that you are trusting the universe to send you a mate who will not pull away.  Most importantly, you will have to work on yourself, so that you will attract a like minded mate.  Right now, you're probably afraid of committment.  So like a magnet, you are attracting like-minded women.

Questions to ask yourself:  Am I afraid of committment?  Have I healed from past relationships?  Do I love myself?
Re: Never Had A Relationship For More Than 7 Months. Pls Help. by farotika(m): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2008
Lets know more about urself and ur past relationships.
Re: Never Had A Relationship For More Than 7 Months. Pls Help. by Ben13: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2008
190:

take ur bath in the bar beach arund 12am den try ur nxt rlationship
approx max time it would last, just 7mins, how about that
beta abi>
u need prayers

nairaland priest grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Story Continue,got Him Red Handed / Sacrificing Your Pride / What Is "Sexual Tension" And How Can You Amplify It? (Guys Only please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.