Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

What A Day (by Abiodun O)...18+ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Day (by Abiodun O)...18+ (3515 Views)

It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O / Big Boobs On Display!! South Africans Celebrate "Africa Day" By Going Naked / Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Day (by Abiodun O)...18+ by EkopSparoAyara(m): 1:45am On Jun 19, 2020
Konji has lead Yemi into yet another trouble..

1 Like

Re: What A Day (by Abiodun O)...18+ by Biodun1929(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
Chapter 7

I could hear them arguing, standing over me, but I was still unconscious. “Why did you hit him?” Zainab said out loud, and the friend said she thought Zainab was being raped. I felt my head being lifted up, and then it was laid on someone’s soft lap. When I opened my eyes, I saw breasts dangling in my face, with a concerned look on Zainab’s face. She was still naked, which meant I was out for just about a minute or two.

“Hey, how are you feeling?” Zainab said with a worried look on her face as she looked down at me. I just rubbed the side of my head that hurt but said nothing.

“I’m so sorry. I’m so so sorry.” Zainab’s friend said as she took a crouching position in front of me. Her double d breasts look constricted underneath the red top she was wearing. From the look on her face, I could tell she was holding back a laugh. I guess she never thought she would walk in on her friend being fuccked by the laundry man.

“Sandra, please go and get ice from the freezer.” Zainab said. Her friend got up, adjusted the black mini skirt she had on and walked off to the kitchen.
“I think I’m okay.” I said and sat up on the floor. As I pulled up my jeans, it kind of dawned on Zainab that she was actually naked, so she got off the ground and went to get her underwear from the ironing board.
“I’m really really sorry for this.” Zainab said as she dressed up in a hurry. Her friend, Sandra came back with a small sized bottle of Eva water; the shape of the bottle had become irregular from being frozen for a long time. She knelt down beside me and gently placed it on my temple. I collected the bottle from her and held it to my head.

“Do you want to lie on the couch for a while?” Zainab said, as she came back to my side on the flow. Now, I had the two friends on both sides of me, looking really worried.

“I’m okay.” I said. I staggered as I tried to get up, and they both supported me. I felt woozy in the head for a few seconds, like how you would feel if you had been spinning around and around for a while and then stopped all of a sudden. But after a few seconds, I was totally okay.
“Just lay down for a while.” Zainab said and led me to the couch. I sat sideways on the couch, with my back on the armrest. “Do you want me to get you anything?” Zainab said and I shook my head. “Okay, I’ll be right back,” She said and held Sandra’s hand as they both walked away. I could hear them whispering behind me, but couldn’t make out what they were saying. At a point, they started giggling, and I could guess they were talking about the sex.
It was like that plank Sandra had hit me in the head with had knocked me back to reality, because all I was thinking of right now was how to get up out of there and track down my car. “Umm…please can I use your phone for a minute?” I turned around to ask Zainab. Even though we had just bleeped, I didn’t feel I could call her by her name. To her, I was still the laundryman.

“Sure.” Zainab said in response and walked passed where I was seated to get her phone from the center table. “Hope you don’t want to call the police o?” She said as she handed me the phone and we all laughed.
“No. I need to call a friend of mine.”
“Okay.” She said with a smile and disappeared from view again to go and talk to her friend in the dining area.
Joy didn’t pick up on the first ringing session, and as I was about to call back, the phone in my hand started ringing. It was her calling back. “Hello, Joy, It’s me.” I said. I didn’t feel comfortable mentioning my name, and felt Joy would recognize my voice. I could hear the sound of an Organ being played on the other end of the line.
“Yemi?” She said in a whisper.
“Yes, it’s me.”
“I’m at the wedding church service. What’s up?”
“Please I need your favor. You need to come and pick me up somewhere on the island.”
“What? Why? Are you in trouble?”
“Can you come right away?”
“What’s going on?”
“Nothing; but I just need you come get me.”
She didn’t say anything for a few seconds and then responded with, “Okay; text me the address.”
“Thanks. I will do that right now.” I said and cut the line. “Umm…Please, what’s the address of the house?” I turned to ask Zainab. She walked over with Sandra by her side, and called out the address as I typed in the phone. When I hit send, and saw it had delivered, I gave her back the phone and relaxed on the couch.
“Hey, I’m sorry once again.” Sandra said with a smile.
“It’s okay.” I said.
“You didn’t have to call anyone. I could have dropped you off anywhere you wanted.” Zainab said.
“No, I was meeting up with the person after leaving here anyway.”
“Okay.”
The whole place was silent for a while till Sandra said, “Okay. I think I’ll leave now and let you two get back to what you were doing.” Zainab laughed, and I couldn’t help but laugh too. I never expected her to say something like that. I looked up at Zainab and caught her staring at me with a naughty smile on her face. And then she looked down at her phone screen, and started typing something. She walked over to where I was seated and handed the phone over to me. I read the message on the phone screen and my eyes popped out. I looked at her and she still had the naughty smile on her face. I nodded at her, and the smile grew wider as she walked over to Sandra’s side to whisper something in her ear.

The message had read, ‘Can my friend stay? We are actually lovers, but we are both bisexual.’ My mind was racing as I was thinking of how this had to be the craziest day of my life when I heard footsteps walking away. I looked at the dining table area, and saw them walking towards the kitchen. I guessed Sandra wasn’t down for a party.

The footsteps stopped, and there was silence for a while. I heard the kitchen door slam shut, and get locked with two turns of the key. And then I heard the footsteps approaching. I turned to the side and saw both of them walking towards me. They looked like two Amazonians that had seen a man for the first time. Sandra whispered something in Zainab’s ear that made her smile. Zainab headed for the stairs, and Sandra proceeded towards me.

When she got to my front, she stood for a while, looking at me with a smile, as if waiting for some sort of approval. And then she gently got on her knees and started unbuckling my belt.

1 Like

Re: What A Day (by Abiodun O)...18+ by Biodun1929(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
One chapter to go.
Re: What A Day (by Abiodun O)...18+ by Biodun1929(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
Chapter 8

Sandra started by giving me a hand job while I lay back on the couch. She made me get up and get out of my jeans and boxers after a while. When I sat back on the couch, she started sucking on my balls as she continued to give me a hand job. It felt so good, and I couldn’t help but let a few moans escape my mouth.

I started grabbing her boobs, pressing on the huge melons. She stopped to take off her blouse and pull her boobs out of her bra. They were like two big pawpaws hanging from her chest; big yellow, succulent looking boobs. I started massaging them as she kept licking my balls and stroking my dick. And then she stopped, put my dick between her boobs and started moving them up and down the length of my shaft. Having her soft boobs on my hard dick took me to ecstasy.

“Sandra.” I heard Zainab call out and Sandra stopped what she was doing to listen. When Zainab didn’t call out again, Sandra got on her feet and stretched her hand out for me. I took it, and she playfully pulled me up. I collided into her and had to wrap my arms around her to stop her from falling. Her soft breasts pressed up on my bare chest sent chills down my spine. I let her go, and she turned around, held my hand and led me towards the stairs. It was funny walking behind her with an erection as my big black dick kept poking her soft and yellow ass.

She led me into a room when we got upstairs, and I saw Zainab naked, walking into the bathroom. She turned around and smiled. And then she waved us over. Sandra let go of my hand so as to get out of her skirt and panties. When she was doing so, Zainab made a ‘come here’ sign to me with her index finger. I moved around Sandra, and headed to the bathroom. Zainab entered, and I followed.

The shower was running, and she had her head tilted to the side with the water running down breasts. I moved under the shower with her, and started handling and her boobs. The water was running over my face, and couldn’t see, but I sensed Sandra had also gotten in the bathroom with us. Before long, I felt soft hands grab my dick and start giving me a hand job. After washing my dick with the water pouring down from the shower, she put it in her mouth and started sucking. I had to stop for a second because the sharp rise in pleasure almost made me cum prematurely.

After getting mental control of my ejaculation, I went on with sucking Zainab’s boobs and letting Sandra do her work down there. Zainab was moaning now, and before I knew it, she had found my lips, and started kissing me. I kept squeezing her melons as we kissed. I was in the mood to Bleep now, but didn’t know who to fucck first.

Sandra stopped sucking me, and got up to get under the shower with us. And then she went behind me, and started rubbing her humongous boobs on my back, while stroking my dick. Zainab gently pulled away from the kiss, turned around and put her hands on the bathroom wall. Without hesitating, I went in from behind and started fucking her slow motion as I watched water bounce off her big ass.
Sandra kept rubbing her breasts on my back while moaning. I was approaching orgasm now and I couldn’t hold it back any longer. I sped up my thrusts, ramming into Zainab even faster. She moaned even louder. And then I said “I’m cumming” before pulling out of her and letting off my hot load all over her back. It was an orgasm like none other, probably because I had almost reached orgasm twice earlier and held it back.

After letting the last drop of semen drip on her back, I let go of her waist and let out a sigh. Sandra chuckled behind me and nibbled on my earlobe. “Now it’s my turn.” She whispered in my ear. She started kissing my neck passionately, and slowly moved to my front. Zainab was washing her body under the shower now as Sandra moved me to the wall, and started kissing me. I wondered if she understood the concept of a refractory period. No matter how much she aroused me, I didn’t think I could get another erection for at least another ten minutes.

A phone started ringing in the room, and Zainab quickly stepped out of the bathroom to get it, grabbing a towel on her way out. Sandra was rubbing her breasts all over my chest as she kissed me. The arousal was building up when I heard Zainab say, “Hey Yemi, it’s your friend on the line.” I gently pulled away from Sandra, and smiled at her before heading out of the bathroom. Dripping wet, I stepped into the room, grabbed a towel on the bed and dried myself up fast before collecting the phone from Zainab. “Hello,” I said into the phone.
“Hey Yemi, I’m at the address you gave me.”
“Wow! That was fast.” I said and looked from Zainab to Sandra, who was out of the bathroom and standing beside me now. “Umm. Okay, give me a minute. I’ll be out soon.”
“You have to go?” Sandra said in a low voice as I handed the phone back to her. I could see the disappointment in her eyes.
“Yes. My friend is outside.” I said and grabbed the towel from the bed to dry myself a little more. “Umm...sorry, Zainab, can I get like a t shirt or something.” She looked into space for a while, before heading out of the room.
“I should give you my number.” Sandra said, standing there naked, with one hand on her shoulder, covering her boobs.
“Umm…my phone is not currently with me.”
“Okay. I will give you my card.” She said as she headed back into the bathroom. She came back out drying herself with a pink towel.
Zainab came back with a white polo top. “This is what I could find.” She handed me the top, and I was glad it was large size.
“Okay. Thanks. I have to go now.” I said as I headed out the room. They both trailed behind me, with towels tied.
I hurriedly wore by boxer shorts and jeans when I got to the living room downstairs. “What number can I reach you on?” Zainab said as she watched me putting on the polo top.
“Umm…I’ll get your number from my friend’s phone and call you later today.”
“Okay.” She said.
“Here is my card. You can call me later too.” Sandra said with a smile as she handed me a small white card.
“Okay. I have to go now.” I said and they both said, bye. I headed towards the kitchen, and out the door. It was an awkward goodbye because I didn’t know how to say goodbye to two females at the same time.

When I got outside, the sun hit my eyes heavy. It was just a little past midday and the sun rays hit me hard. I saw Musa already by the gate as I walked down the driveway. It was almost like he had gotten an intercom call that I was heading his way. I greeted him with a head nod and a smile before stepping out.

Joy’s white Corolla was packed on the other side of the gate, a few meters away, and she waved at me when she saw me. She wouldn’t understand how happy I was to see her. I adjusted the collar of the polo top I had on and walked over to the car.
“Hey! What’s up?” She greeted me as I got into the Corolla.
“I’m cool. Thanks for coming.”
“Really, what’s up? I thought you had been kidnapped or something. Where is your car?”
I sighed before saying, “You would never believe what happened to me if I told you.”
“Hmm!”
“Please can you drive me home?”
She looked at me for a while, and I really couldn’t tell what was on her mind. And then she said, “Okay.” She started up the car and drove off.
“Hmm! So where do I even start.” I said, twisting my neck here and there.
“Start from telling me who you’ve been kissing.”
“What?”I said with a shocked look on my face.
“Your lips get really pink when you kiss for long.” She said and I couldn’t help but laugh.
“Joy, It’s a real long story.”
“Well, it’s a long drive to your house. Tell me everything; don’t leave out anything.”
“Okay.”

The End

2 Likes

Re: What A Day (by Abiodun O)...18+ by Biodun1929(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
I'll be back with another story next week. Thanks for reading. I wish you all a wonderful weekend. wink
Re: What A Day (by Abiodun O)...18+ by daholiest(m): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
The boss am.ever loyal

1 Like

Re: What A Day (by Abiodun O)...18+ by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
Indeed, it was a bad and also a good day for Yemi..

Joy should have just waited for him to bleep Sandra first before showing up..

The urgency in his voice must have made her to drive down there at a neck breaking speed.

BRAVO BIODUN..

I await your next story..

2 Likes

Re: What A Day (by Abiodun O)...18+ by Healman(m): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2020
Biodun1929:
I'll be back with another story next week. Thanks for reading. I wish you all a wonderful weekend. wink

nice, i will keep my fingers crossed. I'm even following you sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Uncle Caught Me Masturbating! / I Noticed My Daughter Spends Longer Time In The Bathroom, Here Is What I Saw / How A Guy Can Sleep With A Lady On Her First Day Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.