Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

How To Be Happy And Successful Without Being In Any Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be Happy And Successful Without Being In Any Relationship (209 Views)

Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Happy And Successful Without Being In Any Relationship by Embase(m): 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
Being married is not a do-or-die affair. You do not need a woman to complete you or a man to complete you. You need to be able to complete yourself.

This concept is also known or called self-love. Something many of us do not know how to do because of religion and our culture.

It takes a while to get used to in some cases, especially if you are the type that enjoys being around people, or the type that won’t be happy if you have no one to talk to.

There are many wonderful things that come with singleness. However, there are also many reasons why being alone can make us lonely.

Unfortunately, for many of us, loneliness becomes the centre of our attention instead of the good things that are worthy to celebrate. The magic is understanding why you are lonely, learning to deal with it and knowing how to handle it.

Do you know that happy people attract healthy, happy and confident people? Somehow you radiate joy to all those around you and find people getting attracted to your shine.

They won’t be able to help it .Being single allows you to be able to do things without having to consult someone or not needing to consider how your actions and decisions would affect your husband and child.

You see, there are many reasons to enjoy the now, if only we learn to live for now. But more often than not, we focus on what we don´t have.

If you have great difficulty learning how to live a life of singlehood, these are tips that can help you attract what you deserve provided you personally do not have unattractive characteristics or bad habits.
Visit below link

Source..... https://yawabase.com/2020/06/how-to-be-happy-and-successful-without-being-in-any-relationship.html

(1) (Reply)

Healthy And Unhealthy Secrets In Relationships. / Sex Education For Children / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.