Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

I Believe This Will Help You Figure Out The Truth About COVID-19! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Believe This Will Help You Figure Out The Truth About COVID-19! (855 Views)

How Does A Young Teenager Figure Out What To Do In Life? / Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old / Can You Figure Out What Is Wrong With This Photo? (HIV Test Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe This Will Help You Figure Out The Truth About COVID-19! by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 11, 2020
3G was introduced in 2003, the same year as the SARS outbreak, 4G was introduced in 2009, the same year as the swine flu outbreak, and that 5G was introduced in 2020, the same year as the coronavirus outbreak. The claim implies the telephone networks caused these outbreaks, with overlaid text reading: “I dare anyone tell me this is a coincidence”.

“2003 – 3G and SARS”

Third generation (3G) mobile communication technology was introduced in Japan in late 2001. The technology spread in the United States in 2002 .

In China, plans for the unrolling of the technology were still being discussed in 2005. CCTV reported China began widespread use of 3G technology in 2008.

According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) outbreak began in the Guangdong province of southern China in 2002 (www.who.int/ith/diseases/sars/en/), years before China unrolled 3G technology.

“2009 – 4G and swine flu”

Fourth generation (4G) mobile communication technology succeeded 3G. It first launched commercially in late 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden and Oslo, Norway.

In the U.S., 36 cities had 4G capacity via Sprint mobile carrier as of April 2010. Most mobile carriers planned to expand 4G capacity around the country in the following years. In 2009, Verizon had tested 4G in Seattle and Boston.

Swine flu, caused by the H1N1 influenza virus, developed as a pandemic between 2009 and 2010. The outbreak began prior to the start of commercially used 4G networks. The novel influenza emerged in April 2009 in Mexico and the United States. On June 11, 2009 the WHO declared the influenza a pandemic.

The post-pandemic period was declared on August 10, 2010.

“2020 – 5G and coronavirus”

The first case of the new coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) was first reported in Wuhan, China, on December 31, 2019. The virus has quickly spread around the world in 2020.

Fifth generation (5G) mobile communication technology, succeeding 4G, was launched in a handful of U.S. cities in December 2019.

Wired reported in December 2019 that while U.S. coverage remained spotty, Switzerland, South Korea and China were “on track to make high-speed networks widely available by the end of 2019”.

China’s plans were commercially unrolled in November 2019. The EU has been planning for 5G since 2016, with the idea of 5G infrastructure in place by 2020.

While the dates for 5G and coronavirus match !
Re: I Believe This Will Help You Figure Out The Truth About COVID-19! by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 11, 2020
The Nigerian Scenario:

Why the lockdown?

Your government send you all into lockdown when the cases was less than 1% of the total number of cases you have right now, but right now the lockdown is lifted @90%.

You are allowed to go about your business.
Re: I Believe This Will Help You Figure Out The Truth About COVID-19! by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 11, 2020
The Nigerian Scenerio:

During your lockdown: The chinese men came in as invited by the Nigerian government to support the fight against COVID-19. ( so they said)

Days/weeks later, mysterious deaths took place in Kano. And some guy called Ganduje preferred a verbal autopsygrin
Re: I Believe This Will Help You Figure Out The Truth About COVID-19! by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 11, 2020
Nigerian Scenario: Your minister of health, Osagie tagged these chinese persons technicians after initially insinuating they were doctors.

He further went on to say they were working with CCECC.

Days later he was asked of the whereabouts of these Chinese dudes, And he replied telling Nigerians not to disturb his office.
Re: I Believe This Will Help You Figure Out The Truth About COVID-19! by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 11, 2020
Right now people are losing their sense of taste and smell even when they are feeling well and strong.
Re: I Believe This Will Help You Figure Out The Truth About COVID-19! by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 11, 2020
I am not a fan of a certain pastor that made claims about 5G being the cause of these deaths.

But before we conclude on that yet. we have to carefully put the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle together. The real conspiracy may be the secrecy that's supported by a larger number of the world population. The mission here is to give you every reason not to think towards that direction and it's working so far.

The world is overwhelmed !!!
Re: I Believe This Will Help You Figure Out The Truth About COVID-19! by ettaetta(m): 7:52am On Jun 11, 2020
smiley I Will comment later
Re: I Believe This Will Help You Figure Out The Truth About COVID-19! by Shormiey(m): 7:57am On Jun 11, 2020
Continue
Re: I Believe This Will Help You Figure Out The Truth About COVID-19! by Mandela27: 7:58am On Jun 11, 2020
God see us through
Re: I Believe This Will Help You Figure Out The Truth About COVID-19! by Palantir: 8:07am On Jun 11, 2020
BadRadio:
3G was introduced in 2003, the same year as the SARS outbreak, 4G was introduced in 2009, the same year as the swine flu outbreak, and that 5G was introduced in 2020, the same year as the coronavirus outbreak. The claim implies the telephone networks caused these outbreaks, with overlaid text reading: “I dare anyone tell me this is a coincidence”.

“2003 – 3G and SARS”

3G (short for third generation) is the third generation of wireless mobile telecommunications technology. ... Each generation is characterized by new frequency bands, higher data rates and non–backward-compatible transmission technology. The first commercial 3G networks were introduced in 2001.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › 3G

3G - Wikipedia

SARS was 2003. 2 years after.

1 Like

Re: I Believe This Will Help You Figure Out The Truth About COVID-19! by Palantir: 8:15am On Jun 11, 2020
Swine flu was first recognised in the 1919 pandemic and still circulates as a seasonal flu virus. Swine flu is caused by the H1N1 virus strain, which started in pigs.

This was the same strain that caused the 2008 epidemic.

By the way, why didn't you find a "technological" source for the 2012 MERS epidemic? Or that one was "natural"?

Or the 1918 Spanish (happened to be swine flu by the way) flu? Called Spanish flu because the first paper to report it happened to be based in Spain.

1 Like

Re: I Believe This Will Help You Figure Out The Truth About COVID-19! by paulolee(m): 9:21am On Jun 11, 2020
still coincidence and misconceptions...none are facts for now
Re: I Believe This Will Help You Figure Out The Truth About COVID-19! by Palantir: 10:39am On Jun 11, 2020
paulolee:

Including out right lies by the way.
Re: I Believe This Will Help You Figure Out The Truth About COVID-19! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
paulolee:
when Coincidence happens repeatedly... check it, it could be premeditated.
Re: I Believe This Will Help You Figure Out The Truth About COVID-19! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
Palantir:

Including out right lies by the way.
Kindly identify the lies you noticed. THANKS
Re: I Believe This Will Help You Figure Out The Truth About COVID-19! by Palantir: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
Palantir:

3G (short for third generation) is the third generation of wireless mobile telecommunications technology. ... Each generation is characterized by new frequency bands, higher data rates and non–backward-compatible transmission technology. The first commercial 3G networks were introduced in 2001.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › 3G

3G - Wikipedia

SARS was 2003. 2 years after.

BadRadio:
Kindly identify the lies you noticed. THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Woman Throws Baby Out Through Window After Giving Birth / Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! / She Pee On My During Bed , Claiming It Was Squirting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.