Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! (908 Views)

Help! This Has Become A Serious Matter(pictures) / Ladies Get In Here!let's Get That Marital Bed Sweetened Again! See Testimonies O / Please guys help me solve this serious Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by trisha01(f): 10:49am On Nov 29, 2020
�‍♀️
Re: Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by trisha01(f): 10:49am On Nov 29, 2020
trisha01:
Are there ladies who has not received any birthday gifts from their boyfriend or fiance and are totally okay with that?

Please this question is for people who have spent 2years and above in their relationship.

I want to know if I'm alone in this, if I'm actually okay and if its totally abnormal. sad

Please help out
Re: Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2020
trisha01:
Are there ladies who has not received any birthday gifts from their boyfriend or fiance and are totally okay with that? Please this question is for people who have spent 2years and above in their relationship.

I want to know if I'm alone in this. My relationship is 4years old and ve never received a birthday gift and surprisingly! I don't really care about that. At first I'm angry, then I forget about it.
I'm I okay? sad
you are low effort, better get another guy
Re: Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by Thattallgirl(f): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2020
Have u also given your boyfriend birthday gifts before?

4 Likes

Re: Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2020
Thattallgirl:
nice question babe

3 Likes

Re: Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by Greystone: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by Tenshades(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
trisha01:
Are there ladies who has not received any birthday gifts from their boyfriend or fiance and are totally okay with that? Please this question is for people who have spent 2years and above in their relationship.

I want to know if I'm alone in this. My relationship is 4years old and ve never received a birthday gift and surprisingly! I don't really care about that. At first I'm angry, then I forget about it.
I'm I okay? sad

Plan for the future for once...

Na birthday gift be una main priority for this life?

Wetin u dey plan for your unborn kids?

Because you wan satisfy your selfish interest, you go dey chop the lives of your future generations?

Have you been planning on building assets with that boyfriend?

It's true that most of you are nothing but liabilities. Birthday gift ruin you there.

Arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by Plut01: 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2020

You're already falling into the bracket of over entitled Nigeria girls especially with this pattern of thinking. I believe you have been a good girl to your man prior to this time, so suppress feeling of entitlement before it gets hold of you.

Rather think more of reliable asset you and your man can build on.

Don't be an average Nigerian girl, stay above average, Stay Classy.

1 Like

Re: Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by cristy149: 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
it's a two way thing.. is your guy okay financially?, do you buy him stuffs? if you tick those two then ask your guy why he doesn't buy you stuffs. but if you didn't tick anything then you should work on yourself

1 Like

Re: Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by Erojepromise(f): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
l don't even care about birthdays. And that's because everyday is special to me and l deserve pleasant surprises, gifts and special moments in life... and op the day you didn't receive a gift,did you die or fall sick? if no then you are just chasing and bothered about inconsequential stuffs
Re: Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2020
trisha01:

I'm I okay? sad
why Should U Be Angry? Av U Sent Any Birthday Gift To Ur Guy B4?
Re: Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by tobechi74: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Apart from birthday gift, does he support you in other areas?

I met a girl who was quarrelling with his boyfriend over birthday gift whereas the guy just renewed her house rent.

She is an ingrate. Hope you are not one

2 Likes

Re: Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
grin

Omo na serious matter o.

Anyway see my sig.natu.re
Re: Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by Nazgul: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
trisha01:

I'm I okay? sad
Answer the following questions...

1. Do you buy him gifts often and he doesn't reciprocate?

2. Have you ever celebrated him specially on his birthday? Like taking him out, buying him a cheap cake, getting him some affordable male clothing...etc?

3. Have you ever solved any urgent financial problem in his life and told him to forget about repaying you back?

If all your answers to this questions is NO then you have no right to complain about him not getting you any gift on your birthday.
Re: Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by oludotun17666: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Omo na serious matter o.Anyway see my sig.natu.re
Re: Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by trisha01(f): 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Tenshades:

Because you wan satisfy your selfish interest, you go dey chop the lives of your future generations?

It's true that most of you are nothing but liabilities. Birthday gift ruin you there.

Arrant nonsense!
Bros e never reach insult abeg
Re: Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by trisha01(f): 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Yes I do
Re: Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by Thattallgirl(f): 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
trisha01:

Yes I do
Is he financially okay? And does he surprise u with little gifts apart from your birthday?
Re: Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by trisha01(f): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Truvel:
why Should U Be Angry? Av U Sent Any Birthday Gift To Ur Guy B4?
I buy him things occasionally
Re: Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by trisha01(f): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Is he financially okay? And does he surprise u with little gifts apart from your birthday?
Never sad
Re: Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by trisha01(f): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Thattallgirl:
He's a Doctor
Re: Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by Thattallgirl(f): 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
trisha01:

Never sad
Then talk to him about it. He may not be a romantic person. If he insists that he can never get u gifts even though u get him gifts, ask yourself if u wanna keep dating him. It's a free world. Choose what works for u.

1 Like

Re: Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
trisha01:
I buy him things occasionally
So, He Hasn't Done Dsame 4 U?
Re: Serious Matter! Ladies Get In Here! by Sixfeetbelle: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2020
Tenshades:

Arrant nonsense!

It's the little things that count in relationships.

(1) (Reply)

. / The Most Painful Word From My Date. Share Yours / 11 Ways To Make A Girl Miss You On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.