Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love (979 Views)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by chimezieeze98: 10:20am On Jun 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_i2wi9iYGM

A Nigerian lady has attracted attention on social media after being seen in a viral video getting a tattoo of her boyfriend's name on her face.

The lady who reportedly did this to prove her love to her boyfriend, had "Anjola my love" written on her face by the tattoo artist.

Yay or nay?

Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by pyyxxaro: 10:29am On Jun 11, 2020
Yeye Fowl undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by badaru911: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2020
Ra-da-ra-da.... I hope she know the meaning of love. When the love turn sour, she go use sand paper to clean am.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Meekmind(m): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2020
chimezieeze98:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_i2wi9iYGM

A Nigerian lady has attracted attention on social media after being seen in a viral video getting a tattoo of her boyfriend's name on her face.

The lady who reportedly did this to prove her love to her boyfriend, had "Anjola my love" written on her face by the tattoo artist.

Yay or nay?

Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2020
It will end in premium tears

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by asahnwaKC: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2020
Omo alee sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by SavageResponse(m): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2020
What an idiot!

Are you sure she's a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Lamanii22(f): 11:16am On Jun 11, 2020
It will end in hot tears....
Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Amotolongbo(f): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
It will end in premium tears
You are not God sir!

It may and it may not!
Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by ettaetta(m): 11:35am On Jun 11, 2020
mad ooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by paulolee(m): 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
mad oo...she draw am for face oo..na xo d luv sweet reach for such kinda trust?? pls dnt say its money, moni alone cant do this magic because so many gals for don de with face tatoos b4 dis...mayb its money ft sweet stick and jazz join...jus imagine dis clown wey go still cry n drink snipper...trust no de streets atall and las las na one cheap ashana go take dt same guy from her...wish u well shaa
Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Mikocake(m): 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
Eeh

Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by CallMeGrace(f): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
The mumu boyfriend you did it for will still leave you, so what's the essence?
Re: Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love by Sacchi1162(m): 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
I hope it lasts as long as the tattoo will

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? / Every Woman At The Age Of 40 To 50 Years, Is Guilty Of These. / I Think I Want Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.