Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? (22916 Views)

What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? / Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by 2016easy2017: 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Worst ever in my life. I swear. They even forced us to pay for the months the fed house of rep ordered we don't pay
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Rapture4real(m): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
Power supply has been increasingly stable here in Ogbomoso State.
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Chizman042: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
In bayelsa is a horrible situation, especially in yenegwe it have been more than a month we sees light last.

Except when they want to collect light bill is when they ll bring it like 3-4 hours for like 3days.
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Homeboiy: 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Runaway:
Na e village gods go punish am. Even if light improve for everywhere, that funke of a witch nor go let Benin own improve, especially Ikpoba hill.....

I enjoy a minimum of 12hrs of a light everyday here in Benin

sakponba road

with a good street light also
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Yemieadex080(m): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
CilicMarin:
In View Of The Recent Claim By The Minister, About The Improvement Of Power Supply Across The Country, Can Your Rate The Power Supply In Your Area...

Please Mention Town, City Or Street, let's Nairaland Verify ..
We don't have light now seen 7days now at ogijo ogun state and the light doesn't pass 1hr pls help us oo
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Akaimmanuel(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
I stay in Eleme LGA of Rivers State.
We enjoy 12 - 18 hours of undisturbed electricity.
One of the thursts of the Executive Chairmans Administration, Barr. Philip Okparaji
PHEDC
#philiipisworking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by DWJOBScom(m): 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
There are days it stays as long as 36hours without disruption even while raining then there's disruption and sometimes it takes as long as 4 days to have it restored
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by walkwithgod(m): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
otokx:
Light is much improved and stable in my area of Port Harcourt. It is a known secret in Nigeria that yahoo boys flock to areas with more than 18 hours of light and good roads.

You don't mean it !
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Otunba2004(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
humilitypays:
Lolz, op you are taking Fashola the minister of darkness serious Wonderful shocked

Fashola was overhyped when he was a Governor. Even a mad man will function as Governor of Lagos State because Lagos is like a country inside a country with huge IGR to fund any project, secure any amount of project loans and loot enough and still have enough left.

Don't ever use Lagos Governorship to measure the good leadership skill of any politician, if you want to know good leader, take the person to go and govern states like Ekiti, Abia, Osun, Benue, Taraba, Ebonyi, not a rich cosmopolitan state like Lagos undecided

Fashola is a failure who looted even money for sinking borehole, used millions to create stupid website grin
your anger against fashola has turned you to mad man on nairaland because its obvious you don't know what is going on in Nigeria, fashola is not minister of power but that of only works it was in last dispensation he was minister of power, works and housing but Vendetta had ruined your life,after Jakande, fashola is the best governor in Lagos state,go and settle your personal issues with him,,haha hate fashola just tuned you to nonentity, mugun, MunMun,common get sense kid

1 Like

Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by ArticleBeast: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
banjo022:
which of the axis precisely..

outskirt of barnawa
inside barnawa
Narayi
or Narayi high cost?
For each of this places u mention.
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by abdullkabar(m): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
The failed consistency is my problem
It becomes almost perfect at month end and early month when the bills will be shared(I use a prepared meter tho)
And depreciates afterward to appreciate at month end again, and the cycle continues with a scattered time table
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Nezzjnr: 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
livinbygrace:

No mind the guy,he just dey type nonsense
. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Paid obviously
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
timekeeper1:
TTC - third to comment.

We use light about 14 hours or so..

told me that the whole South East enjoys 20 hours light a day..buhari is working.

Azmanaty, is that true?

Gwafaeziokwu nko?
lies
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by sexy74(m): 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
oluwadabira111:
Though they have been trying at least in Ibadan north east to be precise, we have light like 15-17 hours but since last week we have been in total darkness!
You people are suffering the light you enjoyed earlier .
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
CilicMarin:

Before now, it was like your situation here, but to everybody's surprise, the supply now is fairly stable...

Dont be silly. We are in the rainy season so the hydro dams are filled up n naturally, electricity would improve.
Be guided
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
GoodofNaija:

Nobody will be interested in joining issues with you on this.

You should first ask yourself, what percentage of Nigeria is amuwo odofin?

Then have you tried to ask other people living in other areas of Lagos the situation of light in their areas.

Also have you tried to call your friends in other states to know how their light is?

To be candid with you even the minister who made the statement knows not up to 20% of Nigeria is enjoying 10 hours of power per day.

Don't be stupid... He just answered a simple question so you answer yours and submit your script.

Stop talking trash for likes
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by N2B2: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
CilicMarin:
I go first..

I Stay Around Amuwo Odofin In Lagos....and for the past 2 Months we have enjoyed between 18- 24 Hours Power Supply...

Confirm from anybody living around this environment...

The same Amuwo that I stay in? Where did you see 18 hours light?
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
Those saying the have light from so so so hours to so so hours as long as Nigeria don't have constant power you are still coming to suffer it... The first person who spoke about amuwo odofin places close to that place get power but let transformer spoil, hm, no light for like weeks to months straight... So anyone who get light be happy.... Atleast while it last, but don't say it to praise anyone BECAUSE actually they are far from praise. Speak up for those who don't even have power to charge their phone to comment on #Nairaland. Fight for others is not everytime you do "speak for your self in this country", there should be exceptions. We who have the internet it does not take anything from us.
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by femmy2010(m): 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
I stay in Oko - Oba, Agege and power have been on for days stretch.
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by skills2020: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Tanke in Ilorin, kwara state we enjoy about 17hours daily
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Olutundee: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
If you want to learn how to hack Wifi click the link below�

https://waptimeloaded..com/2020/06/how-to-hack-wifi-using-kali-linux.html
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by willian10: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
BABAawoo47:
same IB
this public stuff no pay us atall...
only rich neighborhoods get light embarassed
Which side do u live
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Noblejt: 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Here in Minna, Niger state. ( power state) only 6 hours a day. 3 in the day time 3 at night
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Goddyj(m): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
May God punísh the minister for lying to us.
In most part of Akwa Ibom State, you can't guarantee that you'll see light today. Even when the light comes, you can't guarantee it'll last fo two hours.
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Mosminic(m): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
At Sabo, Yaba and Alagomeji axes, light is 24 hours. The least number of hours is 18 hours just like the minister said.
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Hajo10: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
No light in my area oo,minna niger state some times is 3hours,sometimes no light even if rain falls that is d end we no go get light till 2 days.power state for da matter.na wa ooo
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by spyglaxx: 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
crown08:
Once every week. Ikole ekiti

Ikole own is another case.

But igbara odo ekiti has like 5days straight in a week.
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by ostarlink: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
Here in Obollo Afor Enugu state is once in a week and it only last for 4 hours in the morning and 4 in the night before NEPA say bye bye to us.
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by GoodofNaija: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Don't be stupid... He just answered a simple question so you answer yours and submit your script.

Stop talking trash for likes

The fact that people are liking the comment should tell you majority of Nigerians are not seeing any improvement anywhere.

The guy is asking a kindergarten question, only a kindergarten will answer him.
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by chimie: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
15th of March was the last time we had business with light in my area. Please we are calling on the government to help us. The situation in Abule ado is depressing
Re: Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? by Lekan239(m): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
6hrs per week, yes you heard me per week not day, here in igwuruta Port Harcourt

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Northern Pastors Endorse Osinbajo’s Nomination- Guardian Newspaper / Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG / I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.