Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries (79560 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Highshow05(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
I know this guy for OOU. He is comedian. The guy wants people attention. Maybe he was acting .

4 Likes

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Oselu28(f): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
might just be a comedy skit judging from his outfit. But if it's true,see how we're quick to glorify the seller as if he did an heroic thing and condemn the buyer who obviously look like a village man.

in summary we are praising the thief and condemning a dumb and ignorant man who might not even know Iphone 7 pro when he see one..may God help us

#my opinion though

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by AristocraticMe: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
SouthWestBlood:
This can't be true because that guy is a comedian and goes by the name CALLMEWYZEE on Instagram. I guess none of the onlookers recognised him.
True.... who wears Agbada to computer village...
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by maiquel: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
coins501:

Exactly brother, what I can't understand is why all the people who knew didn't tell me
Hmm they consider I as business there... a hustle. You might get some good Samaritan, but these days its unlikely.
Even police protects them, cos they give the police some token.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
This Computer Village Niggas make use of charm because there's no way he didn't open the pack to confirm it's iPhone 7! Very strong jazz!!

Bro there is no jazz there. First only the greedy ones fall for this. They will capitalize on the excitement on the greedy buyer and swap it.

There will show you the real phone and in the heat of your ecstacy they will pounce. Before you say jack, they are all gone.

Nigeria will be you like Burundi.

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by golddare: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A Man loses N20,000 to Fruadsters at Computer Villages as they sold him packaged cassava instead of Iphone 7+. The amazing thing is that people at the scene were blaming and calling him a thief for attempting to buy an Iphone 7+ for 20,000 naira. This is how we get people into depression o , my fellow Nigerians. No single person stepped up to encourage or console him throughout the clip.

Come and see market today o. lockdown never ease finish and men are not taking prisoners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFDSgi7k8pE

Your dressing made you target already with a sign that says "scam me"
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by plentykola(m): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
This is comedy Sketch now
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by madridguy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
To me this thing na just comedy grin person go wear such agbada go computer village, ikeja lipsrsealed The guy way self na comedy
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Hardebolah23: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
This guy is a comedian now
You guys should check him on IG

https://instagram.com/callmewyzee?igshid=4f5mdckqxztq
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by madridguy(m): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
Glad i came across your comment. I said it, the thing look like comedy, how would someone go to computer village with agbada shocked

SouthWestBlood:
This can't be true because that guy is a comedian and goes by the name CALLMEWYZEE on Instagram. I guess none of the onlookers recognised him.

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by coins501(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
azpekuliar:

This same shit happened to me one night years ago in same Computer Village. I lost about N13,000 or thereabouts. I was trying to buy some trendy Blackberry Bold model for cheap cheesy
grin grin mine was Curve 7. But those guys are heartless o

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by osamz007: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
YOU SEE THIS TWO PLACES

1. COMPUTER VILLAGE

2. EMEKA OFFOR PLAZA

NEVER LOOSEGUARD THERE E GET WHY

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Nairalandmonika: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Holiegrail2:
Cassava?? Looooolz,
Those niggas at computer village have no human sympathy.
Nah, if someone is stupid enough to buy iPhone 7 plus for 20k, then that person deserve to be scam.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Nairalandmonika: 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Chai! Just see human wickedness at it's highest.But why do I find this funny? grin grin How can you not check such expensive item b4 payment.Or do they now use jazz to sell phones
What is expensive there, the idiot wanted to buy iPhone 7 plus for 20k, who does that?
There's a saying that greedy people get scammed alot n this is proof.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by VirginSearcher(m): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
All of u talking, I'm yet to see anything special in a 2016 phone that is 4 years behind.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by OlakunmiSMELTD: 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
Acting. The guy is marketing for Jumia, Konga or other stores.
The message is to discourage people from buying things like that from road side.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by babyboy1: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
that serves him right, Because if he had succeeded buying the iphone 7+ for 20k he will tell his friends both girls around him that he bought it for 170k. someone should just give him egusi or ewedu soup with goat meat to manage the fufu.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by fortune1968: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Vision2045:
grin
He who choose to fry egg with engine oil must be ready to eat it without complain

At immediate poster above...the Guy drew the pain and agony on himself...iPhone 7 20k....that means he is capable of buying iPhone 6 for 15k and probably iPhone 5 for 10k....

Plus the video might actually be a Skit, looking at his dressing and the fact that he has a audible commentator
I thought as much . The video might just be a fake act . How do you go out to such a public place in that type of dress ?
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Femeto: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by jagabanjhn(m): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
This guy needs to be flogged mercilessly. If i was at that scene, i would have personally beat him up till he runs away. How will a sensible adult tries to buy iPhone 7+ for 20k? Are you not the bigger thief.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Really shocked shocked shocked... That is very mad cry
Ofadaman:

They will show you the real iPhone and package it all in your presence. They'll make it look as if they are trying to get back at their Ogas who own the shop for not treating them well as reason for the low price and they need money to sell the stuff and move on quickly, they swap the phone when you aren't looking and everyone disappears.

Then they also quickly take your money , replace the bottom with fake bundles of cash just in case for second level scam , so if you find out and ask for your money back, they give you fake cash and everyone disappears again.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Justiceleague1: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
When I always say that those coneheaded structures who complain of Ogbonna were once mugus, victims of fufuBerry and amalaAndroid,they think ayam joking grin

Just see a whole alaye!!!!!! grin
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Petertume: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
haha�this is not funny,,

awuf the run belle my man

take heart
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by kheleaxy(m): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
;Dlmao....the guy na comedian naa....una no sabi am nii....
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by tot(f): 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
coins501:
Please don't call him greedy. You might not know the full story, computer village Ikeja is a den of tricksters. I remember when I was writing my Neco GCE some years ago, I didn't want to buy any phone but one guy like that obtained me on the pretence that he needed to sell urgently as he was in crisis. After paying him, one other fellow came from no where and started causing trouble, before I knew what was going on, he returned my money and started running away. It turned out he just wrapped paper with one of my N500 notes .
I pursue tire that day like mad man without any success , the dudes knew the area like the palm of their hands.
I ended up trekking to Iyana Ipaja in anger at night.
I would blame the good people around who knew what was going on but didn't warn him, it was the same with me. I only heard 'Eya' in the background, I didn't know it was directed towards me.

Hahahaha cheesy
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by olawonder(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Na wa o! They scammed him and then blame him... Instead of helping investigate the criminals in the market, so ppl don’t avoid buying from legitimate businesses and label the place den of thieves, they are laughing and mocking the victims! The sorry state of Nigeria.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by yak(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
person show u iPhone 7 for 20k, Ur conscience no prick u? ha!
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by m140(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
SouthWestBlood:
Mesef dey look am too
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by micflo28(m): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
This thing na jazz, maybe he went to buy a Tecno phone dem jazz am sweet mouth am say e go fit get iPhone 7+ for 20k. Dem plenty for Wuse market Abuja. No be clear eyes e use buy am. That's why I go to ShopRite straight for brand new phones that I can afford. I can't come and be buying nonesense from fake dealers.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by wink2015(m): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A Man loses N20,000 to Fruadsters at Computer Villages as they sold him packaged cassava instead of Iphone 7+. The amazing thing is that people at the scene were blaming and calling him a thief for attempting to buy an Iphone 7+ for 20,000 naira. This is how we get people into depression o , my fellow Nigerians. No single person stepped up to encourage or console him throughout the clip.

Come and see market today o. lockdown never ease finish and men are not taking prisoners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFDSgi7k8pE

YOU DON'T MEAN IT !

HOW COME?

Why did n't the DUDE open the package and see for himself the content?

He should have open the phone pack and then see the phone.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Amdoyin(m): 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
SouthWestBlood:
yes, he his a comedian. Na comedy skit.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Amdoyin(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
The guy is a comedian. Its a comedy skit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.