Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries (79604 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by udemzyudex(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
SouthWestBlood:
This can't be true because that guy is a comedian and goes by the name CALLMEWYZEE on Instagram. I guess none of the onlookers recognised him.

I thought as much, fufu na old school tricks, those crook don't use fufu again, they use paper grin
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by zzbrodah: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Yeezus998:
Lol una nor go do research before bringing trash to front-page
This guy is a comedian and a skit maker
Babaaladiye on Instagram

Seeing his agbada self,you will recognise him.Na Baba Aladiye,Dr whiteberry dem group
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by TreaSuretunde: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
coins501:
Please don't call him greedy. You might not know the full story, computer village Ikeja is a den of tricksters. I remember when I was writing my Neco GCE some years ago, I didn't want to buy any phone but one guy like that obtained me on the pretence that he needed to sell urgently as he was in crisis. After paying him, one other fellow came from no where and started causing trouble, before I knew what was going on, he returned my money and started running away. It turned out he just wrapped paper with one of my N500 notes .
I pursue tire that day like mad man without any success , the dudes knew the area like the palm of their hands.
I ended up trekking to Iyana Ipaja in anger at night.
I would blame the good people around who knew what was going on but didn't warn him, it was the same with me. I only heard 'Eya' in the background, I didn't know it was directed towards me.

am happy to hear this.
bcus, the market have a union of thief in side the market.
we need to stop this act...

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
Those people at computer village insulting the victim of trying to buy a phone that is worth more than the market price are the suspect accomplice.They know those guyz.They have a hideout that they will meet and collect their share.Nobody that is ignorant of their scheme that want the good things of life that cannot be attracted by that price.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Kayode441: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
Do you know the seller? He's from your village
glimpse33:
Hahaha .

Yorubaa and Fraud be like...

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by coins501(m): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
maiquel:

They played this same trick on me... they call it Malaysia
The Paper wrapped inside the 500 is like old carton making it feel like money...
The guy that took the money from me escaped, but the one that came causing trouble, saying he will call the police on the other, I held him tight after I understood what was playing. .. we fought until police came... I refused to let him go, he got tired of me sef... two of us were on the floor like this till police came... in the end I recovered my money, but police took their share...
If you dye computer village, no leave your sense unguarded guy....
Exactly brother, what I can't understand is why all the people who knew didn't tell me
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
Is that not baba aladie

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Chai! Just see human wickedness at it's highest.But why do I find this funny? grin grin How can you not check such expensive item b4 payment.Or do they now use jazz to sell phones
abeg some ppl are so dumb they deserve to be scammed.besides na where dem dey see iphone buy for 20k.dat alone need to code him that he was about to get scammed
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Bigdreamers: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
The guy is a comedian on IG
I don't believe the news
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by abah001: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
nice staging
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Agugbadin: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by VenumX: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
SouthWestBlood:
This can't be true because that guy is a comedian and goes by the name CALLMEWYZEE on Instagram. I guess none of the onlookers recognised him.
You mean am?

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Hezmatosky: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
Staged undecided
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Bigdreamers: 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
VenumX:

You mean am?

Yeah it's true
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Adex2442: 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
It's fake. The guy is an actor
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Gabkosh: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Holiegrail2:
Cassava?? Looooolz,
Those niggas at computer village have no human sympathy.
They can only dupe a fool.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
HazardMan:

There is how they do it without making you suspect.
1st they will be in a hurry to take the money from you....
2ndly they will show you a working phone and you'll even operate it and be happy....
3rdly i don't know how they do it but if you shift your attention from them for even 5seconds you are a goner. You see that little time is all they need to switch the working phone to the fufu and they dissappear immidiately after handling the phone to you.
If them do you like that just jejely go house go cry because people way you go complain to for there na still them them.

grin grin grin grin Boys are not smiling at all
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by HazardMan(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

grin grin grin grin Boys are not smiling at all
Honestly!
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by olaarie(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Even though I have pity for the guy, I can't stop laughing at his greed to pay N20,000 for iPhone 7.

When will those boys in Computer Village stop all this scam?
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
comedy
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by azpekuliar: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
coins501:
Please don't call him greedy. You might not know the full story, computer village Ikeja is a den of tricksters. I remember when I was writing my Neco GCE some years ago, I didn't want to buy any phone but one guy like that obtained me on the pretence that he needed to sell urgently as he was in crisis. After paying him, one other fellow came from no where and started causing trouble, before I knew what was going on, he returned my money and started running away. It turned out he just wrapped paper with one of my N500 notes .
I pursue tire that day like mad man without any success , the dudes knew the area like the palm of their hands.
I ended up trekking to Iyana Ipaja in anger at night.
I would blame the good people around who knew what was going on but didn't warn him, it was the same with me. I only heard 'Eya' in the background, I didn't know it was directed towards me.

This same shit happened to me one night years ago in same Computer Village. I lost about N13,000 or thereabouts. I was trying to buy some trendy Blackberry Bold model for cheap cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by kelmicheal: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Who among you is the fraudster The computer village guys or You the buyer?
Where in the world can you get IPhone 7 for 20k?
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by ashawopikin(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A Man loses N20,000 to Fruadsters at Computer Villages as they sold him packaged cassava instead of Iphone 7+. The amazing thing is that people at the scene were blaming and calling him a thief for attempting to buy an Iphone 7+ for 20,000 naira. This is how we get people into depression o , my fellow Nigerians. No single person stepped up to encourage or console him throughout the clip.

Come and see market today o. lockdown never ease finish and men are not taking prisoners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFDSgi7k8pE
greed
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Amigo101(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
For your own good, never let them leave your presence with whatever you want to buy, sell or repair.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by dukeaugustus(m): 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A Man loses N20,000 to Fruadsters at Computer Villages as they sold him packaged cassava instead of Iphone 7+. The amazing thing is that people at the scene were blaming and calling him a thief for attempting to buy an Iphone 7+ for 20,000 naira. This is how we get people into depression o , my fellow Nigerians. No single person stepped up to encourage or console him throughout the clip.

Come and see market today o. lockdown never ease finish and men are not taking prisoners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFDSgi7k8pE

I think he deserves it. Who buys iPhone 7+ for #20,000 greedy people everywhere
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by abokikhalifa: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Chai! Just see human wickedness at it's highest.But why do I find this funny? grin grin How can you not check such expensive item b4 payment.Or do they now use jazz to sell phones

You think you are wise ? Even you will still fall for the scam.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by BABANGBALI: 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Igbo kwenu grin grin

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by snowball11(m): 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
The buyer was only reminded by the seller that his brain was made of fufu! grin

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
The day Pakistani man sold chinkio Samsung Galaxy S10 as original at very cheap price 20k, I saw the offer on Facebook I contacted them, after few hours delivery man came with the phone I told him to open it he refused and said it's against company rule, I pressured him to open it for verification and testing or I won't pay he refuse when I wanted to walk away he said I will pay him 2k for collecting it , when I weigh it down and refused my friend said we should give it a try that thean looks genuine, I said no, he promised me whatever that came out of it he is ready to pay half of the money I lose, I then give the man the money , he just pocked it and before I will say jack, he is already 10 meters away from me , by the time I opened it I found out it's 4th grade Chinese Samsung, that night I couldn't sleep, is not because of the money ooo but how can ordinary Pakistani man Rob a whole Nigeria like me, I rather unrobed the robbery by selling it to one Indian mallam that recently came new in our condo , I even made small profit of 5k... U see , Chinese, Indians, pakiskianis, Bangladesh, Lebanese etc fear these set of people they can give u goat as cow
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Erastuslove: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Thief catch thief na em be that...……...
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by realmanarken(m): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
popweezy:
Looooooool!!! This is damn funny.. you want to use 20k buy iPhone 7plus. You be thief!!! Ordinary tecno can satisfy you for 20k but you want to join iPhone gang abi? Ani you be thief seh!!!

By the way, who has a clearer view of that last pics.. it will go a long way for memes
you be mumu o grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.