Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries (79559 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by fetrillion(m): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
ettaetta:
na wa o fraudsters have no sympathy
Nice song
Downloading asap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7PLL1bMTb8
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Goalnaldo(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
It may be a skit but I heard this kind of stuff happens in computer village. Someone here in my neighbourhood told me exactly this same thing many years ago.

Meanwhile the guy should just make banga soup and use the fufu to eat it. He can lose on two fronts. cheesy
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Chai! Just see human wickedness at it's highest.But why do I find this funny? grin grin How can you not check such expensive item b4 payment.Or do they now use jazz to sell phones

E neva do you before? You go shock
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by paulolee(m): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
sykeng:

The scam is everywhere, stop exalting lagos dudes, only English dem sabbi speak. Travel and mingle you will understand.
yes i kno but dt lagos own de another level abeg especially dt computer village..
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
SouthWestBlood:
This can't be true because that guy is a comedian and goes by the name CALLMEWYZEE on Instagram. I guess none of the onlookers recognised him.
bro, I just checked and it's so true... bless up !!!
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by freethinker420(m): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
Na So I go computer village yesterday to buy Nokia andrios phone 2.2..i come end Up with Opay Mobile..to cut the long story short. .fear Woman Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Mikeparlo12(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
He is a comedian..
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by KoolBigk(m): 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
Make he locate nearest better 'Buka" buy soup chop the fufu before e cold oo. Make he no go lose both sides!

Greed kills too. He wanted to buy iphone 7+ for 20k, but got i-Fufu unlimited instead grin
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by brainhgeek(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
His flowing agbada is the funniest part of this video grin grin ������
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by walkwithgod(m): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=AdemolaA2 post=90554191]

Exactly ... was thinking the same too .. and why did he dress just to go get a 20k iPhone 7+ ? [/quot

lol, you can even tell from the outfit.

Nigerians believe anything as long as it's on social media.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by walkwithgod(m): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
JohnsonMicheal:
Most of them uses charm.....Na God dey save person

Baba, no be charm anything.

This is what you get when you become greedy.

iPhone 7 for 20k, who does that ?
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Emanodimo(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
When it happens to me before Cuz my phone was stolen at the office why one of the lawyers sent me errand...I was given small amount of money to buy a phone by the lawyers.... Since the money can't buy a new quality phone.. So I chose to buy a small used phone..

Somehow, I patronised those idiots that turn phone to fufu..

Unfortunately, for the guy he has scars on his face. One of the lawyers that do represents those kingpin for Computer village then was in our office.

The lawyer went to report my case to them. A basket was opened for me to pick a phone of my choice... Later on, one of the kingpin said they want to know that bastard. I told them I knew the guy.

I did 2 days surveillance at 3 Storey building inside Computer Village there...I saw the guy, told those Kingpin, 3 of the Kingpin followed me, gave me a code...They grab him...

After serious beaten as they drag him on floor that day...He was pleading for his life from me....I pleaded for him, they released him conditionally to provide my money and get me another within the next 3 hours...

Behold, a brand new phone comes around with my cash return...

If that guy is still alive, he won't forget that day....except he has a greater testimony than the one he experience with me.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Roon9(m): 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
SouthWestBlood:
This can't be true because that guy is a comedian and goes by the name CALLMEWYZEE on Instagram. I guess none of the onlookers recognised him.

I realised it was a skit from his drama. The shame alone won't make a teenager speak out not to talk of a grown man
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by vikgreen01(m): 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
Tell me that's a movie scene they acting film
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by derosario11(m): 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
He just met his senior collegue... what was he thinking..to buy iPhone 7+ with 20k?
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by ibawon(m): 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
It's a prank, the guy has a YouTube channel
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Tintedladybeer: 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Not every thing you see on Instagram should be reported here as news .
This is making nairaland look like a low budget instablog.
That was a skit
How can you report it Here like it happened truly?
Yes they do stuffs like that at computer village but this very one shouldn't even make front page because it was a skit .
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by EBISABA(m): 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
Guy na only soup you need**
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Nauttyprof(m): 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
The guy does comedy skit. I believe this is one of his skits.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by joungblood(m): 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
This was actually staged by my friend yesterday, and the only thing really trend as we thought, this particular video was done yesterday by my guy who's a comedian.. But it's to bring awareness of the real deal, scam many for computer village, I have actually bought a phone with fufu inside, scammed 2 to 3 times at computer village years ago.. Stay safe n sharp, don't ever buy anything from those guys standing on the road, no matter how cheap they tell you the item is..
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by just2endowed: 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
PRADOleleyi:
Seem we are all missing something here ... the guy am seeing in this video is an instagram skit maker ... am sure his just having fun and that’s another skit .

Even as a comedian, this things happen very well in ikeja. I have witness live phone snatching, and innocent victim buying live fufu as phone.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by just2endowed: 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
osamz007:
YOU SEE THIS TWO PLACES

1. COMPUTER VILLAGE

2. EMEKA OFFOR PLAZA

NEVER LOOSEGUARD THERE E GET WHY

Always hold you phone in your hand and put on a firm look. Eveb on daylight, those guys can run from behind and snatched your phone. You will even see the thief running and dashing to another street. Before you knew it, he's gone. That computer village eh. 90% of them have tendency to scam.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by hoyze24: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Looks like a comedy skit with the way the guy was dressed.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by OfeAkwuPrincess(f): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
This might be a skit. Who dresses like that in Lagos these days?....
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Kay25(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
When will lagooonsians stop all this na it's unfair
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Damseldammie(f): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Am I the only one seeing his outfit...

Putting on babariga to buy iPhone 7+

Baba be�����
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Offpoint: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
SouthWestBlood:
The way he's crying I knew it's prank... Nobody cries that way because 20k
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by MedicBlaze(m): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Lol
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by fabulous01(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Atimes, they know u re also eager to make payment and leave cos of the low payment for the high price phonemmm

Galactico4ever:
Chai! Just see human wickedness at it's highest.But why do I find this funny? grin grin How can you not check such expensive item b4 payment.Or do they now use jazz to sell phones

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.