Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Nigerian Mom Narrowly Escapes Being Killed By A Vibrator After Burned Under Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Mom Narrowly Escapes Being Killed By A Vibrator After Burned Under Her. (1153 Views)

Want a vibrator from my husband / Lady Caught With A Vibrator Lied To Her Mom That It Is A Massager (photos) / I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mom Narrowly Escapes Being Killed By A Vibrator After Burned Under Her. by nairaobserver2: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nigerian mother narrates how her private part almost got burnt while using and enjoying her vibrator yesterday.

According to her, she wrote;
So my vagina almost caught fire today

Home alone so i decided to use my vib on the highest and most violent setting for the first time. I never crank it high cos
1. Its super loud
2. It vibrates so hard that in the event that it doesnt rip my clit to shreds, im unable to hold on to it when things get slippery
Today i was like Bleep it, lets see the worst that can happen. If we die, we die noni. I was enjoying myself then i started feeling heat on my fingers but i was like "nah its the friction from the vibration.." then i started smelling a combination of burning Tyre and u know how on sallah day when they are burning the hair off the ram? Yes that was my coochie hair being singed. The vibrator imploded, started melting from the inside and tried to barbecue my hooha. I flung it and ran to the bathroom to Tamba

Aliexpress eshay oh. Made in China.
My biggest fear is dying from a sex related accident or having a intimacy gadget stuck in me which is why i dont trust dildos. Today my life flashed before my eyes. Imagine them finding my dead body with barbequed vagina. I've learned to appreciate my own fingers

SEE THE SCENE BELOW
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/06/nigerian-mother-narrowly-escapes-being.html

Re: Nigerian Mom Narrowly Escapes Being Killed By A Vibrator After Burned Under Her. by Vyzz: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Small black dick....

Later u will be complaining that ur boyfriend has small gbola
Re: Nigerian Mom Narrowly Escapes Being Killed By A Vibrator After Burned Under Her. by Aboks(m): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Vibrator mama grin
Re: Nigerian Mom Narrowly Escapes Being Killed By A Vibrator After Burned Under Her. by kaptaintintin: 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
My preeq no de burn.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Narrowly Escapes Being Killed By A Vibrator After Burned Under Her. by paulolee(m): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
eehya bt xo disappointed bcoz dt stick is just too small n tiny....maybe dts Y it got burnt bcoz d oversize borehole kips over working dt stick...r.i.p gallant vibrator
Re: Nigerian Mom Narrowly Escapes Being Killed By A Vibrator After Burned Under Her. by Olalan(m): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
I understand people want to be seen as been woke, I feel some information shouldn't be for public knowledge and issues regarding activities under the sheets is one of them.
Re: Nigerian Mom Narrowly Escapes Being Killed By A Vibrator After Burned Under Her. by Shormiey(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
But preeq no dey burn now grin
Re: Nigerian Mom Narrowly Escapes Being Killed By A Vibrator After Burned Under Her. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
If it's not a dick then it can never be like a Dick grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mom Narrowly Escapes Being Killed By A Vibrator After Burned Under Her. by nairaobserver2: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
If it's not a dick then it can never be like a Dick grin
grin

(1) (Reply)

SEXUAL DESIRE … (18+) / Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen / Top 5 Most Popular Nairalanders Of 2020.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.