Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Am I In Friend Zone Already - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I In Friend Zone Already (1173 Views)

Is She Keeping Me In Friend Zone Or How.? / How Do I Tell My Ex Girlfriend's Live In Friend To Stop Tying Towel / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I In Friend Zone Already by mrugly: 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
There is this lady I just met a couple of weeks ago and just collected her number yesterday night and I just gave her a call now. After the conversation, just about to end the call, she told me that I APPRECIATE YOUR CALL.

My heart sink immediately I heard that but I calmly told her she is welcome and after dropping the call, my thought was has she friend zone me already? Even before I start?

Am I in the friend zone already even before I start?
Re: Am I In Friend Zone Already by 2dice01: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
mrugly:
There is this lady I just met a couple of weeks ago and just collected her number yesterday night and I just gave her a call now. After the conversation, just about to end the call, she told me that I APPRECIATE YOUR CALL .

My heart sink immediately I heard that but I calmly told her she is welcome and after dropping the call, my thought was has she friend zone me already? Even before I start?
Some girls use that line when you call them the first time even second time

Stop over thinking

Friend zone is a good place to be most times
Friendship last longer than most relationship

2 Likes

Re: Am I In Friend Zone Already by Sundrus: 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
cheesy so girl tell u say she appreciate ur call mean say she don friendzone u. Nothing wey person no go see for nairaland. Yeye

3 Likes

Re: Am I In Friend Zone Already by TATALoAlaMu: 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
She's trying to make you comfortable with her.
Re: Am I In Friend Zone Already by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
Bunkum angry

1 Like

Re: Am I In Friend Zone Already by falcon01: 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
2dice01:
Some girls use that line when you call them the first time even second time

Stop over thinking

Friend zone is a good place to be most times
Friendship last longer than most relationship
God punish friendship, ma nigga needs the coochie

2 Likes

Re: Am I In Friend Zone Already by duduade: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
No

Green light

Be making more calls

Finish

1 Like

Re: Am I In Friend Zone Already by Bluezy13(m): 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sundrus:
cheesy so girl tell u say she appreciate ur call mean say she don friendzone u. Nothing wey person no go see for nairaland. Yeye

Every reaction from a girl is a suspect.
Na so life be these days. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I In Friend Zone Already by AyarmBoye(m): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
mrugly:
There is this lady I just met a couple of weeks ago and just collected her number yesterday night and I just gave her a call now. After the conversation, just about to end the call, she told me that I APPRECIATE YOUR CALL.

Am I in the friend zone already even before I start?
my guy no worry .... she never friend zoned u ... she dey do like good girl for now .... even some girlfriends Dey appreciate their guys calls... we dey your back no relent

1 Like

Re: Am I In Friend Zone Already by anochuko01(m): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
Don't be quick to judge.

But when you hear "thanks for the call my brother in the Lord", just know that you've become the chief corner stone of friend zone.

2 Likes

Re: Am I In Friend Zone Already by kozmokaz(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
cheesy cartel man
falcon01:
Re: Am I In Friend Zone Already by 2dice01: 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
falcon01:
That is where the problem lies

Same coochie
Same girl is begging another niggga to smash

When you continue acting tasty the coochie will depart from thy cheesy
Re: Am I In Friend Zone Already by falcon01: 3:52am On Oct 29, 2020
2dice01:
That is where the problem lies

Same coochie
Same girl is begging another niggga to smash

When you continue acting tasty the coochie will depart from thy cheesy
he should try her 1 week, I'd she's still acting like that or really friend zone him, he should just forget everything about her and move on.
Re: Am I In Friend Zone Already by oba68351: 6:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Don't be quick to judge. But when you hear "thanks for the call my brother in the Lord", just know that you've become the chief corner stone of friend zone.
Re: Am I In Friend Zone Already by SarutobiEky(m): 7:56am On Oct 29, 2020
On behalf of the esteemed friend zonees, I hereby officially welcome you to the zone of friends. grin grin you're in good hands bro. grin
Re: Am I In Friend Zone Already by BigDawsNet: 9:27am On Oct 29, 2020
Maybe, but not yet

Now you have to followup and do what you have to do to make her ur gf with good intentions...

You are supposed to do the most job...
Shes not going to ask you "do you want to date me"?
Re: Am I In Friend Zone Already by 2dice01: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2020
falcon01:
he should try her 1 week, I'd she's still acting like that or really friend zone him, he should just forget everything about her and move on.
I don't understand you guys

She never did anything wrong

She only appreciate his call
Re: Am I In Friend Zone Already by Liposure: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2020
You ve not been friendzoned, just a simple compliment nothing more

1 Like

Re: Am I In Friend Zone Already by falcon01: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
2dice01:
I don't understand you guys

She never did anything wrong

She only appreciate his call

didn't say she did anything wrong, was telling him what to do incase if that's what shes gonna do.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man Without Money Make A Woman Happy In A Relationship? / These Naija Feminist Are Something Else!(my Experience) / Guy: How Are You? Babe: I'm Not Fine... She Wants To Bill You. Block Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.