Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke (47273 Views)

Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate / INEC In Trouble, Tinubu Certificate Different, May Leave Office Soon / Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by 69Ansour69: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Kai wallahi!!
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by solmus: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
grin
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Ace16(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
S

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by BERNIMOORE: 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
These guys are jittery that obaseki did his home work to disgrace them Bayelsa situation is very obvious 5 different names...UI cleared a candidate and you assumed that you are the court here

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by martineverest(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
OKTolu:
Egungun be careful na express you dey go

Obaseki wetin dey sup naa
nothing dey sup... University of Ibadan have already authenticated the certificate 3 days ago

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Charleshafo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Na wa for them o, they must keep bringing allegations to ensure their loyalty to their masters.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Champneys: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
More drama.
Smh
Whose side is Oshioke on? The Frog called Adams or a neutral guy?
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by 900warriorz: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
ODJ124:

That year....ehn.
life is Good..

Yes oo grin LG
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Gorillabrain: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
Political scam. Oloriburuku people.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Kaytixy: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
wait oo, all APC no go school abi na wetin

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by SATANIIST: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
ODJ124:
this Matter don tire me.....
omg i mss this biscuits. this is when biscuit was biscuit

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by martineverest(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
SimplePlan34:
I pity APC if dey disqualify obaseki based on certificate Las Las odili would hand it over to PDP
odili doesn't need to handover to PDP... disqualification of obaseki will make PDP Candidate the next governor of Edo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by ODJ124(m): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
SATANIIST:
omg i mss this biscuits. this is when biscuit was biscuit
I swr.... that year
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by bluefilm: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hahahaha

Obviously, this Obaseki must have forgotten the adage that says ''those who live in a glass house should not throw stones''.

Let me sit back and continue to watch how he tries to wriggle out of his dicey situation.

The coming days promises to be very interesting & exciting!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by ovadoz: 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
how we go take settle diz matter
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by olisaEze(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Using the parameters set by the Supreme Court of Justice for PMB, as long as he can read and write he’s qualified to kick Lara’s husband into political oblivion whether on the platform of the APC or any other that would have him.
Goan fight with UI if the statement from their Registrar no do you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by SaintNegro77: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
I will contest on his behalf. I have my NEPA bill certificate and masters in waste paper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by ovadoz: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
Kaytixy:
wait oo, all APC no go school abi na wetin
IF U ASK US,NA WHO WE GO ASK

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by segebase(m): 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
so WO checked when he firs contested ..ghost
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by lesson44: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Idiotic statement. The school, has put that matter to rest, move on.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by mortunde(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
Container don jam Obaseki

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by blasted12: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
Just ask the academic office of UI to confirm or deny his credentials. Simple and plain

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Theoarhics: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Who be this one again? What else do u want after the sch has certified him as a graduate. Pls print the original result for him, oga.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by saxby(f): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
wow shocked, things are really happening, anyday i come online with my camon device its one strange news to another.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by irichy100(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
900warriorz:
I ate those biscuits grin grin grin Even till now kiss
Where do you find digestive now?
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by ovadoz: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
ftrttr:
101% LEGIT BUSINESS YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR PHONE AND FROM HOME

How you can easily be making atleast ₦21,000 weekly legitimately.
All payments goes directly into your local bank account.
For more details, check my signature.
INTRESTED
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
ODJ124:
this Matter don tire me.....

I tell you.

Obaseki my guy just tell them your own certificate was custom designed like that strictly for you only. Case closed cheesy
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
The school said he graduated from the school, what else?.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by FlordFlorez(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Drama.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by godquality: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
edo3:
I really pity him.. That is why one should be careful about your close confidant.. I swear na someone close to him sold him out to oshiomole..
forget, they knew all this even b4 his first term. Na because he's fighting with Oshi that's why this is now an issue. All these politicians knew where they hid their skeletons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima / South-East Is Safest Place To Live - UN / #EndSARS: CNN Clarifies Its Tweet About ''38'' Nigerians Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.