Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke (47274 Views)

Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate / INEC In Trouble, Tinubu Certificate Different, May Leave Office Soon / Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by GoldenJAT(m): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
BeerParlour:

That's senseless, are you saying the way Nigeria is going is the best for us?
Nigeria has no future/goals.

If restructuring or disintegration won't solve anything for you, it will solve for others.
Nigeria is not yet independent and can't be independent as long as this system keep going.

I'm actually laughing out loud here!! I respect your views bro. We mustn't see things from same perspective.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by sexiestharam(f): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
alizma:

Did any university confirm the certificate or you are not just current about the happenings in town?
Sir, please I don't argue here. Check the news of yesterday yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by frog12: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
GoldenJAT:
And they just found! Because they want him out.
Nigeria as a country will never get better!! Let's just keep managing it till the world comes to an end.
Sad, but true. The next leader will even be worse than Buhari cry
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by doe: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Vanguard are just collecting money from oshiomole people to publish all sort of rubbish. This oshioke fella is sending rubbish to the vanguard from is Vienna base. Does APC now have Austria branch!! Chieftain my yansh!!
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Sonoyom(m): 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
But this same id.iots allowed someone with affidavit to contest for a position even higher than what of the governor.

APC and Forged Certificates are identical twin.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by gaskiyamagana: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
Obaseki don enter trouble.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by bizzibodi(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Law no:1 Do not outshine the master.
This man has skeleton in his cupboard & he still has d guts to bite oshiomhole feeding fingers....which kind lousy degree be that self..classics i thought he was a world bank economist like okonjo & Akinwunmi.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by akdjr(m): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
Why are our leaders showing incompetence at all level? UI has exams and record where any
academic credentials of an alumnus member of the school can be verified. Whether Edo people will vote for Obaseki or Ize-Iyamo is another debate but let the party do the needful by proper verification and go on with their direct primaries where every member of the party will make their decision to select whoever they want as the flagbearer of the party. Obaseki goofed big time by signing a gazette to ban any political gathering across the state which to me was not well thought of. You sign a gazette to ban political gathering just because u want an indirect primaries forgetting that the governorship election will be a direct process or will his gazette stop INEC from conducting election in Edo state?
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
What all this rubbish...!!.. anyway this is all for the gullible....

The Head of APC... una don use certificate and certification pursue am for being the Persido of Naija..

Clueless comedians undecided
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Bimpe29: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
Double wahala for dead body.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by pinacole1(m): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
sexiestharam:

Sir, please I don't argue here. Check the news of yesterday yourself.

Ul did not confirm the certificate of Obaseki. They only said he was giving dmisson n he grduted dere too.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by sexiestharam(f): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
pinacole1:

Ul did not confirm the certificate of Obaseki. They only said he was giving dmisson n he grduted dere too.
Please Sir/Ma, what's a certificate confirmation?
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Austin179: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
I tell you same person that was elected as state governor now the certificate is fake I keep wondering Wat made it fake suddenly
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Olaa: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by dheilaw1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
sexiestharam:
The University that confirmed the certificate is crazy right? Obaseki would win and it would be so interesting to watch!
obaseki will win what exactly?
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by yahmohy27: 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
smogup:
That's politics for you.

When it's all rossy and bloom everybody will overlook the negative aspects of you until you start going against the powers that be them the bloom becomes doom.

By the way, why is APC made up of so many certificate forgers in their party?

No, that is to tell you the rate most of these politicians forged Certificate

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Gee64: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Please leave Obaseki alone!
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by frog12: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
nonsense. ui said he graduated

Folabifreeman:

In my opinion, Oshio Baba already knew and covered it up during obaseki's first tenure because they shared common interests? And same oshiomole might have leaked the information to the press anonymously
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by omohlexy: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
So you know better than the issuing authority abi?Werey!
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Sunnyja: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
bluefilm:
Hahahaha

Obviously, this Obaseki must have forgotten the adage that says ''those who live in a glass house should not throw stones''.

Let me sit back and continue to watch how he tries to wriggle out of his dicey situation.

The coming days promises to be very interesting & exciting!
What Is the issue here?! UI just authenticated the result and one money bag feels UI didn't answer the questions raised by petition writers?! They should go and demand for Obaseki's answers scripts in all his examination throughout his stay in UI. Confused people.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Charly68: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
I know the committee assigned to screen the candidates will come up with the true situation of the matter..APC can't afford to repeat the mistake they made in Bayelsa
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Gandollar(f): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
olaboy33:
The child who says his mother will not sleep, will also have no sleep.

Akeredolu is there with 2nd term almost certain while one child still doesn't know if he will get his party ticket.

I thought Akere lost second term as soon as he appointed Igbo woman into his cabinet?
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Ogbeniomo: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
nonsense news
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by nafada2: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Thank you sir for the information. But wait let U. I to respond or are you now the Registrar?
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by bizhop01: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
Government of the Fraud,

I'm not surprise at all because their instructor is a fraudster.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by frankfrank(m): 4:53am On Jun 12, 2020
We should be careful and research properly, not to allow mischievous people influence our our reasons because of their selfish agenda.

Let us refer back to the academic certificate of Mr Obaseki (His Excellency) as published by INEC (2020):
Please see link below:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/edo-apc-publish-aspirants-particulars-displays-obasekis-olevel-result/

https://allafrica.com/stories/202006110323.html

Mind you, I just hate where our best 11 is being rubbish by the very few that have nothing to offer, only want to cling on to power as a source of livelihood.

The success of the previous administrator is attributed only one Man, as professed by the Comrade himself, please take your time and research.

Food for thought, ALL these politicians that are fighting His Excellency today have being in Government or Politics years! years!! years!!!
what have they achieved or what development project can you tire to each of one them or ALL of them? Their grand ambition is to plunder and ruin our future.

This my personal opinion, I don't work for anyone. Take the positive from here and run with it.

Let us work with our Best 11 and collectively we ALL Win as a Team
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by farem: 11:08am On Jun 12, 2020
Runaway:
Most u talk?
He who lives in a glass house...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima / South-East Is Safest Place To Live - UN / #EndSARS: CNN Clarifies Its Tweet About ''38'' Nigerians Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.