Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke (47286 Views)

Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate / INEC In Trouble, Tinubu Certificate Different, May Leave Office Soon / Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by BeerParlour: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
[s]
GoldenJAT:
And they just found! Because they want him out.
Nigeria as a country will never get better!! Let's just keep managing it till the world comes to an end.
[/s]

The world is not coming to an end soon, we still have millions of years to live.

Nigeria should be restructured or disintegrated.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Untainted007: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
joefelin2345:
You seem to mixed things up. Baba Adedibu died while Alao Akala was the Governor. Also Akala secured his Party's ticket for the 2nd time but was rigged out by the evil cooperation between Aregbesola n Ladoja who later fell apart after the so called victory of Ajimobi- Mr Constituted Authority. Ha, Oyo State don suffer from the hands of those so called Progressives.

Thanks for booting my memory in a non insultive way unlike some imbeciles here. We learn everyday.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Justiceleague1: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hmmm na wao.....
All village pipo, what are you waiting for,DIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Justiceleague1: 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
BeerParlour:

[s]
The world is not coming to an end soon, we still have millions of years to live.
[/s]

grin
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
Obaseki would win.....
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Starhearts: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
SimplePlan34:
I pity APC if dey disqualify obaseki based on certificate Las Las odili would hand it over to PDP

He cannot cross carpet now?
He is too late for him
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by GoldenJAT(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
BeerParlour:
[s][/s]

Then we would manage for those millions of years.
Restructuring or disintegrating would solve nothing.
The country"NIGERIA" is beyond redemption.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by wonder233: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
See how Yoruba spineless stooges will flood this thread in glee
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by thundafire: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
ODJ124:
this Matter don tire me.....
miss this biscuits oh very cracky
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by jaggabban: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
recievesense:
Instead of you to get a court order to verify original documents from the school you are just trying to get the court of public opinion to be against Obaseki. una no sabi politics. Buhari don show una e NEPA certificate?
Mark my words, since obaseki is being supported by 5percentiles theses days, I'm 1000% confident that he is not coming back as governor again. Unless he declare publicly that flat headers should stop supporting him.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Folabifreeman(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
edo3:
I really pity him.. That is why one should be careful about your close confidant.. I swear na someone close to him sold him out to oshiomole..

In my opinion, Oshio Baba already knew and covered it up during obaseki's first tenure because they shared common interests? And same oshiomole might have leaked the information to the press anonymously
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Sososo(f): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Abi
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Was the certificate he presentdled for his election as the governor different from the one submitted for his second term aspirations? Foolish people every where
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by mizz2posh: 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
ODJ124:
this Matter don tire me.....

They still sell those biscuit in my area till now.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by jrusky(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
Stupid talk. Then it means its the Oshioke certificate that is fake then.

Oshiomhole, Oshioke imagine the devilish link. Oshi plus Oshi= Demon and Destruction.

I knew they will come ip with another plot when University had cleared Obaseki.

I just pity Obaseki he should have jail this chimpz called Oshio long ago by now all these drama won't show up at all.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Nwaonyishi69: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
See open witch hunting o, well edo na there home. Otherwise if UI said he graduated from their school, how can the liars and rogues in APC shit still question it?
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
Obaseki is a loser. They should kick him out like a football. His academic performance in school is so poor....
In fact it is a concern to all edo people... The state is known for its academic excellence being rule by an academic low ranger...
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Benwallt(m): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
Which Kain scrutiny is this for heaven sake?
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by WhoIBe: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
When he contested before under APC they accepted his certficates abi...
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by RTSC: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
Obaseki should resolve this certificate issue and then decamp as an incumbent to teach them a lesson. .

They want to finish him politically. That is why they want to make him ineligible.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by RTSC: 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
Obaseki should get a written statement from UI validating his certificate, and also get an affidavit if possible.

That is all.

Then decamp to the pdp and restore edo back to its real party.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by akintunde63: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
GoldenJAT:
And they just found! Because they want him out.
Nigeria as a country will never get better!! Let's just keep managing it till the world comes to an end.

It is better to avoid a reoccurrence of the scenario that played out in Bayelsa. Once beaten, twice shy
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by akintunde63: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by pat077: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
edo3:
I really pity him.. That is why one should be careful about your close confidant.. I swear na someone close to him sold him out to oshiomole..
nobody sold him out, the certificate he submitted sold him out if there's any discrepancy.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
edo3:
What is INEC and party head work again? Every election cycle the same thing. By the way why do unqualified persons always wanna rule others?
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Ekpekaycee: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Do you mean he graduated with 3rd class and is flaunting a 1st class certificate?
Do you mean U.I lowered their entry requirements in his case?
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by naijaman2225(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
zoedew:
These folks are a pathetic case. Problem is one is not sure whether the Edo electorate are sufficiently well informed to appreciate the goings on in this matter. The Edo electorate should know by now that it is their best to vote Obaseki. Unfortunately, it is the party emblem that’ll be on the ballot.
THE PARTY EMBLEM WITHOUT OBASEKI IS A NON STARTER.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by BeerParlour: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
GoldenJAT:
Then we would manage for those millions of years.
Restructuring or disintegrating would solve nothing.
The country"NIGERIA" is beyond redemption.

That's senseless, are you saying the way Nigeria is going is the best for us?
Nigeria has no future/goals.

If restructuring or disintegration won't solve anything for you, it will solve for others.
Nigeria is not yet independent and can't be independent as long as this system keep going.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by pat077: 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
joefelin2345:
You seem to mixed things up. Baba Adedibu died while Alao Akala was the Governor. Also Akala secured his Party's ticket for the 2nd time but was rigged out by the evil cooperation between Aregbesola n Ladoja who later fell apart after the so called victory of Ajimobi- Mr Constituted Authority. Ha, Oyo State don suffer from the hands of those so called Progressives.
can u pls tell us how Ajimobi rigged akala out of power when pdp was in power at both the state and federal level? If anyone should complain of being rigged out, it should be Ajimobi's ANPP in 2007. They were rigged out by akala- adedibu's pdp.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by pat077: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Untainted007:
Politics indeed is a dirty game. When he was in the camp of Oshiomole the certificate was genuine, now that trailer don pass btw them, the certificate get K leg. But Obaseki shud av played obedient boy to Osho till he Obaseki gets his second term. He shud ask Ambode Vs Tinubu, and late Mohammed Lawal of Kwara state Vs Late Olusola Saraki wot it means to bite the finger that feeds you.
his certificate was genuine when he was in oshiomole's camp because the opposition party failed in their own duty.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by recievesense: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
jaggabban:

Mark my words, since obaseki is being supported by 5percentiles theses days, I'm 1000% confident that he is not coming back as governor again. Unless he declare publicly that flat headers should stop supporting him.
Yet you follow for black lives matter. lol tribal bigot
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by pat077: 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
RTSC:
Obaseki should get a written statement from UI validating his certificate, and also get an affidavit if possible.

That is all.

Then decamp to the pdp and restore edo back to its real party.
is it not too late to decamp to the pdp? He saw the hand writing on the wall, he should have grown some balls and decamp earlier just like ortom did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before Evil People Say More On Deziani: Quick Irrefutable Facts / South-East Is Safest Place To Live - UN / Fulani Herdsmen Flood Street Of Kaduna With Cows Despite Curfew(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.