Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke (47256 Views)

Photo: Peter Obi Name On NYSC Certificate Different From UNN Certificate / INEC In Trouble, Tinubu Certificate Different, May Leave Office Soon / Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Racers(m): 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
the only reason I come to nairaland everyday is this tug of war between Oshoimole and Obaseki and so far I haven't been disappointed ��
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by lookingfly: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
They should allow this guy be jare until they show us bubus results.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Swipa: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
https:///BTC_Ads_au_bot?start=1146188674

Abeg help me click this link.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by CaptainLora: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
This one is obviously a sick person. Desperation taken too far!

Oshiomhole is turning himself into a National bag of Embarrassment... SMH

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by ODJ124(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

I tell you.

Obaseki my guy just tell them your own certificate was custom designed like that strictly for you only. Case closed cheesy

abi ooo...
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by ComputerWiz007: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
ODJ124:

That year....ehn.
life is Good..
which year biscuits that is recent. You be Indomie Generation e clear.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by stayclearofme: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
Useless politicians na now una know?
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by fergie001: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
olisaEze:
Using the parameters set by the Supreme Court of Justice for PMB, as long as he can read and write he’s qualified to kick Lara’s husband into political oblivion whether on the platform of the APC or any other that would have him.
Goan fight with UI if the statement from their Registrar no do you!
If its any other school....I might have been convinced...not UI.

They can defeat him at the Primaries but this certificate own don't fly at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by senatordave1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
martineverest:
odili doesn't need to handover to PDP... disqualification of obaseki will make PDP Candidate the next governor of Edo

Which of the paperweight candidates?
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by stayclearofme: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
nazicartel:
They knew all these things and he won the 1st primaries.... Politics is very funny
Exactly.....very useless politicians, Nigeria is doomed.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by blackboy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
APC fighting APC since How can they offer us good governance. No wonder nigeria has been the way it is since 2015
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by BlackSpanner: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
How did they clear him for his first tenure, did they not see all these
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
ODJ124:
this Matter don tire me.....
indomie generation bisiki. My pikin sef chop am taya
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by ODJ124(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
ComputerWiz007:
which year biscuits that is recent. You be Indomie Generation e clear.
it isn't that recent ooo... ..
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Malawian(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
Obaseki is from an affluent family, those ones dont need to meet requirements to get in.
I remember when I applied for Civil Engineering at OAU Ife, I missed the official cut off point by just 4 points and was not given admission, but what I couldn't understand was how some Yoruba's who had even lower jamb score than me were on the admissions list. Then I hadn't really understood Nigeria and what it really is all about.
But, that Obaseki result too poor joor.
Wetin him wan come fit do as governor?
I have always said that you can't give what you dont have.
But then again, the other option is Oshiomole and his lackey, so Obaseki 4+4.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by ODJ124(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
fairfora:
income generation bisiki. My pikin sef chop am taya
tongue
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by dapsoneh: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
edo3:
I really pity him.. That is why one should be careful about your close confidant.. I swear na someone close to him sold him out to oshiomole..
so you think Oshiomoleh did not know this all along?
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by zoedew: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
These folks are a pathetic case. Problem is one is not sure whether the Edo electorate are sufficiently well informed to appreciate the goings on in this matter. The Edo electorate should know by now that it is in their best interest to vote Obaseki and not for a godfather. Akeredolu damned godfatherism and he is good to go again. Unfortunately, it is the party emblem that’ll be on the ballot.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by coputa(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
Rrankdonga:
So does this mean Buhari doesn't have certificate??
the registrar of waec delivered one to him before the elections.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by LabDNA: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
Obaseki doesn't even need to tender his WAEC or B.Sc result.

All he needs to do is to show is that he has attended Secondary school education as affirmed by the last supreme court judgment on Buhari's certificate.

Your testimonial from the school is even enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by joefelin2345: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
smogup:
That's politics for you.

When it's all rossy and bloom everybody will overlook the negative aspects of you until you start going against the powers that be them the bloom becomes doom.

By the way, why is APC made up of so many certificate forgers in their party?
Becos fish start to get rotten from the head. PMB, Tinubu n University of Chicago saga and a lot of others yet we are allowing them to be deceiving us by claiming to be the Progressives.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by dabwan123(m): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
Why worrying about a man who has finished University when People without secondary certificate dey rule this country..

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by mandate12: 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Thrash! The school has confirmed the certificate. Next pls

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Vatod(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
Next level!!!
Let the game continue, imagine lot of Nigeria Politician have a questionable certificate!!!
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by jaxxy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
All these illiterates who have no business talking are talking for Oshiomole up and down. The school itself has cleared him. Go and sit down

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by 900warriorz: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
irichy100:

Where do you find digestive now?

Me sef no know
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by alizma: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
sexiestharam:
The University that confirmed the certificate is crazy right? Obaseki would win and it would be so interesting to watch!
Did any university confirm the certificate or you are not just current about the happenings in town?
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Just take a look at the party we are expecting good thinds to come out from....APC...

When Obaseke was going for first tenure, was he still in secondary school??
So that time his certificate was OK , tasted and trusted by APC??

OK now he is going for second tenure, look at what APC which has no shame is doing just because the man refused to dance to their tune of Oshomole dancing club .....

Imaging this party saving this country.....
Imaging APC....without failures
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by joefelin2345: 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
Untainted007:
Politics indeed is a dirty game. When he was in the camp of Oshiomole the certificate was genuine, now that trailer don pass btw them, the certificate get K leg. But Obaseki shud av played obedient boy to Osho till he Obaseki gets his second term. He shud ask Ambode Vs Tinubu, Alao Akala Vs Late Adedibu and late Mohammed Lawal of Kwara state Vs Late Olusola Saraki wot it means to bite the finger that feeds you.
You seem to mixed things up. Baba Adedibu died while Alao Akala was the Governor. Also Akala secured his Party's ticket for the 2nd time but was rigged out by the evil cooperation between Aregbesola n Ladoja who later fell apart after the so called victory of Ajimobi- Mr Constituted Authority. Ha, Oyo State don suffer from the hands of those so called Progressives.
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by Membis333: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
If it's true, y won't Nigeria have bad leaders n bad followers when everything is copy copy from the master. God revive our dear country
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by michoim(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
edo3:
I really pity him.. That is why one should be careful about your close confidant.. I swear na someone close to him sold him out to oshiomole..
On point
Re: Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke by ijedeikorodu(m): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nigeria politics, if they are ready for you, your life will never be the same again...i wish Obaseki all the luck in this latest chapter towards the APC governorship primaries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When A Herdsman's Cow Is Attacked - Abuja Man Says. Photos / Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today / Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.