Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? (1641 Views)

Would U Risk Marrying A White Lady If U Are Wealthy? / Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts / As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by Kingseex1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
i need answers from the ladies, like how much u fit dash ur guy
Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by emperorsversion(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
10 million from her runs you mean.... why are you telling us your own tales

1 Like

Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
Not about the amount to give him,...what project plan ideas can he bring up?... Invest more!!!

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by Miradamian: 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
We will reinvest the money.10million can set u up real good and then u both can take it from there.sharing the money and giving him some part means squandering the money.pls don't be carried away by infatuation,invest the money.thats what you boyfriend should be telling u if he has u at heart
Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
The weaker vessel is not to execute any contract in the first place. The right thing is hand over the contract and profit to a man and remain in a kitchen. Spits.
Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by Baloranking(m): 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
grin grin grin

Waiting for those hungery looking feminist,start saying words like where was the man when I made 10mill.
Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by sesameq: 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
You want to collect money from a Nigerian lady.

Keep dreaming buddy.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by SalafRider(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hahahaha you de expect make Naija girl dash you money? Anyway make I wait as ladies go begin de drop fat lies as comment
Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by madampresident(f): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
As in how?
Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by callmeRichie(m): 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
As if the guy is the contractor abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by tundchip2: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
Why would she give her man money.
Is she compelled to do so or I don't understand.
Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by tundchip2: 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
ethicallyright:
The weaker vessel is not to execute any contract in the first place. The right thing is hand over the contract and profit to a man and remain in a kitchen. Spits.
Jonzing men everywhere. ���
Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by Kingseex1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
emperorsversion:
10 million from her runs you mean.... why are you telling us your own tales
so ladies no dey get contract abi?
Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by hashtagged(m): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
ethicallyright:

Huh what will i not see
Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
I trust monkeybabe she will give me everything grin

1 Like

Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by SweetCunt97(f): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Miradamian:
We will reinvest the money.10million can set u up real good and then u both can take it from there.sharing the money and giving him some part means squandering the money.pls don't be carried away by infatuation,invest the money.thats what you boyfriend should be telling u if he has u at heart
Reinvest all d 10m? Abeg o. I'm this scenario if I'm getting 10m I'll tell him it's 2m. I know how humans get when money is involved

1 Like

Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by merieam16(f): 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Any amount he request for, buh dats if he knows i av such money
Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by Ugaboy: 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
merieam16:
Any amount he request for, buh dats if he knows i av such money
Relationship and money/business are two different world...people create problem that doesnt exist when they know your bank worth
Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by merieam16(f): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ugaboy:
Relationship and money/business are two different world...people create problem that doesnt exist when they know your bank worth
very correct!

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Gold diggers from Africa, make una go find work! If na man money, ha!
Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by Happyfela(m): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
She won't tell you sef

1 Like

Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I trust monkeybabe she will give me everything grin
Lol
Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Reinvest all d 10m? Abeg o. I'm this scenario if I'm getting 10m I'll tell him it's 2m. I know how humans get when money is involved

Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
I will be taking it all cause I'm currently not dating anyone. Next!!! wink
Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by paulolee(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
u mean she wins 10mill from d betcode her guy give her?? na to share am equally na...if e easy mk she forcast winning game na
Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by Sierusvirus(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
Men should learn.
If I as a guy have that, will push the girl away ASAP and look for another that can add more or get me more connect to generate more though.
Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:40am On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=OLDESTWARRIBOY post=90599419][/quote]Waka? Untop 10m wey d woman do contract get? Lolzz
Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:41am On Jun 13, 2020
Sierusvirus:
Men should learn.
If I as a guy have that, will push the girl away ASAP and look for another that can add more or get me more connect to generate more though.

So if u hit 10m,yiu go push ur gf away? Lolzz nawaoooo
Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:42am On Jun 13, 2020
Ugaboy:
Seems you the only sane reasonable male here.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by SavageResponse(m): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2020
Kingseex1:
i need answers from the ladies, like how much u fit dash ur guy

Did your girlfriend win a contract for N10 million? grin
Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by Ugaboy: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Seems you the only sane reasonable male here.
...Thanks dear
Re: As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? by Sierusvirus(m): 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So if u hit 10m,yiu go push ur gf away? Lolzz nawaoooo
Why asking naa, won’t you do same to you bf?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know Bitterleaf Can Give You Big Penis? Enter Here / With The Way Nairaland Guys Hate Ladies May I Never Meet Them / Prostitute Goes Live In Politicians House To Shame Him After He Refused To Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.